I Bet You Won't • Larry

By larry-is-too-real

"Harry bets Louis that Louis won't do the dishes in the sink by tomorrow morning." "Louis bets Harry that Har... More

Author's Note
1. I Bet You Won't Move In With Me
2. I Bet You Won't Keep This Box
3. I Bet You Won't Stop Drinking Tea
4. I Bet You Won't Get A Cat
5. I Bet You Won't Forgive Me
6. I Bet You Won't Love Me Again
7. I Bet You Won't Travel
8. I Bet You Won't Fly
9. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 2
10. I Bet You Won't See The Stars
11. I Bet You Won't Disney
12. I Bet You Won't Walk On Sunshine
13. I Bet You Won't Feel Better
14. I Bet You Won't Sing
Thank You
15. I Bet You Won't Go Nude
16. I Bet You Won't Spa
17. I Bet You Won't Text
18. I Bet You Won't Present
19. I Bet You Won't Talk
20. I Bet You Won't Match
21. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 3
22. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 4
23. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 5
24. I Bet You Won't Text Pt. 2
READ
25. I Bet You Won't Come Home
26. I Bet You Won't Dance
27. I Bet You Won't Christmas • Extra
28. I Bet You Won't Surf
29. I Bet You Won't Birthday
30. I Bet You Won't Christmas
32. I Bet You Won't Date Me
I Bet You Won't...?
33. I Bet You Won't Play a Game
34. I Bet You Won't Eat
35. I Bet You Won't Love Me
36. I Bet You Won't Be Mine
37. How it Feels to Love -H
38. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 6
39. I Bet You Won't Make Me Love You
40. I Bet You Won't Tell Me
read
read pt. 2
rip johannah deakin
41. I Bet You Won't See The City
42. I Bet You Won't Fly pt. 7

31. I Bet You Won't Kiss Me

1K 78 245
By larry-is-too-real

A/N:

yeah. i know. i cried while typing the title, too.

(lmao everyone was so disappointed about the daydream kiss that y'all probably aren't even gonna comment when the real kiss happens)

well... enjoy :)

•••

Louis drives as quickly as he can without crashing into every other car he sees. A ride that should have taken them at least twenty minutes took them barely ten. But then again, there were barely any cars on the road because it's ten a.m on Christmas morning.

They arrive at the car rental dealership, and the boys run in. Louis returns the car, getting some money back considering they didn't have to pay for the last few days. They have to wait ten minutes for the airport bus to arrive, considering they had to call the driver and make a special request.

They wait more than impatiently, hand in hand with their suitcases by their sides, for the bus. It comes after what feels like hours and they practically trip over each other trying to get into the bus. Considering they're the only ones on the bus, they sit in the first row and politely tell the driver to 'hurry the fuck up'.

The driver is this younger-than-thirty something woman who blasts Twenty One Pilots and drives way past the speed limit. She has tattoo sleeves running up and down both of her arms. The two boys take this drive as time to relax. They have around a ten-hour flight ahead of them.

They've sung along to "Johnny Boy", "Lane Boy", "Trees", "Polarize", "House of Gold", "Fairly Local", "Tear in my Heart", "The Run and Go", "Car Radio", and "The Judge" by the time they reach the airport. They thank the woman who was driving, Sarah, profusely, and before they get off, Louis asks her where she got her blue hair dye. What? He's considering it.

They have about an hour before their plane takes off, which is actually a fair amount of time considering there are barely any people at the airport. They walk in, putting their suitcases on a cart that they push through the airport.

Harry loves airports. He doesn't love planes, he's fine with them but it's not like he prefers it over anything else, but he loves airports with a passion. They're so fun and enjoyable to be in. Especially when it's a big airport, like this one is. They're at LAX, of all places. He just loves how every single person there has their own story. How the woman that's running with a bag of McDonalds in one hand and a small suitcase in another has a completely different story than the man walking slowly with nothing more than a purple briefcase in his hand.

He and Louis get through security in ten minutes, considering there's about twenty other people in the line with them. They go through and they have forty-five minutes to walk around and eat before they have to be at Gate 18.

"Lou," Harry says, pointing towards a restaurant that's become very... familiar to them.

"No fucking way," he says. "We have to go here." Harry nods, and the boys walk into the Food Network restaurant.

"Hi, table for two, please?" Harry says to the woman who greeted them. She nods and smiles, telling them to follow her.

She leads them to the back of the small restaurant. She sits them down at a small table, handing them their menus. The boys thank her, not even having to look at the menu because they already know what they're going to order.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this, Haz," Louis says, taking Harry's hand and holding it across the table.

"Me too. I'm actually really excited to do this," Harry responds, gripping Louis' hand harder.

"Hi, I'll be taking your order today, m' name's E-oh, what the actual fuck," the waiter says, practically dropping his order book onto the ground as he sees the two boys sitting at the table.

"What the hell-Ed?!" Harry practically shouts, standing up from the table to hug the boy. Ed hugs him back, while Louis stays seated, watching the two boys with daggers in his eyes.

Harry sits back down, looking at Ed as the ginger boy stares at Louis with curiosity in his eyes.

"Hi, Louis," he says, sticking his hand out for the boy to take. He does, shaking his hand slowly while staring at him with a look in his eye.

"Hey, Ed. Harry's told me a lot about you," Louis says, turning back to the green eyed boy.

"I bet he has," Ed says, eyeing the boy who just shrugs.

"So, are we getting the usuals?" He asks, holding his black order pad in one hand, a pen in the other.

Both of the boys nod, and Ed takes their menus, saying that he'll be back in a second with their complimentary sodas.

"That's so weird that he's here," Louis starts. "It's like he follows us or something."

Harry would agree with him, just because it's a funny coincidence that he happened to meet them in the UK, and then again twice in Florida, but he sees this glint in the boy's eyes that tells him this isn't just about a coincidence.

Harry's eyes widen. "You're jealous of Ed!" He says, pointing an accusatory finger at the boy.

Louis gasps. "I am not!" He says, trying to defend himself, even though he did feel a spark of something in his chest that definitely didn't feel like the butterflies he feels with Harry.

"Yes you are. Don't deny it. Besides, I think it's cute," Harry says, leaning back in his chair and shrugging.

There's that feeling again-but it's not the one that he felt when Harry hugged Ed, it's the one he feels whenever the beautiful green eyed boy touches him.

Louis' face flushes, the heat rising up to his cheeks. "M' not cute," he mumbles.

Harry snorts. "Really? You're, like, 5'6-"

"5'9," Louis interrupts, leaning forward in his chair.

"Whatever. Lou, I hate to tell you, but you're cute," Harry admits.

Louis blushes even more, becoming embarrassed at the fact that he was blushing, which made him blush even more. Basically, it was an endless circle of Louis hating himself.

"I mean, you're hot, too, of course. You're like, everything! It's honestly not fair. I've never met someone who was hot and cute at the exact same time," Harry says, not realizing that Ed's been standing behind him with two diet Coke's in his hands for the past few sentences.

"Um," he interrupts, walking next to the boy's table, clearing his throat. "Here are your sodas. Um, sorry if I interrupted something," Ed says awkwardly, even though on the inside he was actually freaking out because he was witnessing a Larry moment.

He was so going to log onto his Larry tumblr account and blog about this the second he walked away. Liam, Niall, and a disguised and anonymous Zayn all follow him. His username is iwilltakethirteenbulletsforlarry, which actually describes him pretty well.

"You didn't," Louis says, a tight smile taking over his face as he tries to prove to Harry that he isn't jealous.

Ed nods. "Your food will be out soon," he says, and starts to walk away, but is interrupted by Harry. "Ed, I have a question," he says, causing the boy to turn around.

"Shoot," he says, looking at the boy.

"How'd you get to California? Last time I saw you, it was in Florida back at Target, when you worked there. How did you get here, and working back at this place?" Harry asks, genuinely curious. Louis is, too, but he wishes that the ginger boy could leave so he and Harry could be alone.

"Oh, well, I moved out here because I'm trying to get my singing career started, like I told you back in Florida. And I got a job here because my old boss from the UK and then the one from Florida recommended me, and even though it kind of sucks, it was way easier than applying for job after job and it pays well. Figured it would be a good way to make money until some kind of miracle happens and I get signed," Ed says.

Harry nods, listening to every word he says. "Well, I truly hope you get signed. It'd be fun to be able to look at you years ahead on billboards and be able to say 'I knew him when'," Harry says, smiling a dimple smile and laughing.

Okay, now Louis' jealous.

Harry only smiles a dimple smile for him. And now he's smiling one for Ed.

Hell no.

"Um, Ed, aren't you supposed to be getting our food?" He asks sassily.

Harry gasps. "Lou! That was rude," he says, but he then realizes why Louis said that and he feels the butterflies in his tummy again.

Which is funny, because he has a tattoo of a butterfly on his tummy. And he feels butterflies in his tummy.

Ed nods his head slowly, smiling at Harry. "You're right. Harry, you have my number. Text me," he says, walking off to check on their food.

Harry looks at Louis, smug. "You're jealous," he says, smirking proudly to himself.

Louis scoffs. "Uh huh. Whatever helps you sleep at night," he says.

Harry chuckles. "Well, you, for one," he says.

The older lad looks at him. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, you help me sleep at night. Remember when we first moved into the dorm, and on the first night we each slept in our own beds, and I couldn't sleep at all? We were literally in the exact same room and I still couldn't sleep for some reason. I assumed it was because it was my first night at Uni and I was nervous. But then, the next night, I couldn't sleep again, so I crept into your bed, and you were all confused, but then I told you I couldn't fall asleep, so you held me. You held me and I fell asleep in seconds," Harry says, reminiscing on the time that was only a bit over a year ago. But so much has changed since then that it feels like a century since that night.

Louis nods. "That was the first night I ever held you. I'll probably never forget that, to be honest. My heart was beating so fast when you came in. I never told you this, but I couldn't sleep the night before, either. And I was awake when you got into bed with me. But the second I heard you snoring, and I held you, I fell asleep," Louis says, noticing how the conversation got much deeper than it had been just a few minutes ago. They tend to do that a lot.

"I loved that night," Harry admits, playing with his fingers as his cheeks heat up.

Louis smiles his sunshine smile, one that he saves just for Harry. "Yeah, I did, too," he says.

Harry looks up at him, a crooked grin plastered on his face. "Lou," he starts, grabbing the boy's hand again.

"Hm?"

"You did a sunshine smile," Harry says, almost bursting into tears at the sight.

Louis shrugs it off. "Yeah, so? What of it?" He asks.

Harry looks at him with an immense love in his eyes. "You haven't smiled a sunshine smile for weeks. I've missed it a lot," he says.

Louis grins. "Oh," is all he can say. "Thank you."

Their food comes out and they eat quickly, noticing that they only have about twenty-five minutes until their plane takes off. When they're done, Harry pays for the both of them and gives Ed a goodbye hug, telling him that it probably wouldn't be the last time they ran into each other.

Harry and Louis grab their suitcases and make their way to their gate.

"Okay... would you rather hook up with Donald Trump or eat a piece of shit?" Louis asks.

Harry turns his nose up in disgust. "What's the difference?" He asks. Louis bursts out laughing, not even bothering to cover his mouth like he normally does when he laughs loudly like that. But right now, in this moment, walking with Harry to Gate 18, he doesn't cover his mouth because he doesn't want to.

And that's okay.

"I honestly don't know," Louis replies. "But you have to pick one."

Harry thinks on it for a few moments. "Honestly, I'd say hook up with Trump, because eating a piece of shit would probably kill me, and if it didn't, I'd get really sick."

"You'd get really sick no matter which option you took," Louis laughs.

Harry shrugs. "True. Okay, would you rather... never talk to Liam, Zayn, Niall, or the rest of the group, or never talk to me again?" He asks.

The reaction that springs from Louis is instantaneous. "Oh, them, definitely. I couldn't last a day without talking to you, honestly," he admits, his cheeks heating up and turning a red color.

Harry's heart beats ten times faster and he feels the butterflies again, which remind him of something. He kept saying, until today, that they'd wait until after the vacation to talk about their feelings. And, technically, from the second they reach the United Kingdom to the second they reach New York, it would be after the vacation.

Is Louis going to talk about it?

Honestly, it makes Harry really excited to think about the fact that they could... date. Or kiss. Or both.

Fuck.

"Harry? You there?" Louis asks, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

Harry snaps out of his thoughts. "Y-yeah, sorry. That's really sweet, Lou. And I'd pick that, too. I mean, I wouldn't talk to them. I don't know if I'd be able to handle never seeing, or talking to you or... touching you again," the green eyed boy admits honestly.

They arrive at the gate with about fifteen minutes to spare, considering the restaurant was on the complete other end of that section of the airport. Harry and Louis find a place to sit amongst the two other people waiting for that same flight. They put their luggage down and plop into the chairs, relaxing almost immediately.

"I hate to say this, but I'm excited to go home," Harry says, turning to look at Louis.

Louis smiles. "I am, too. I just absolutely cannot believe that we have to take a vacation from our vacation. Can you believe that someone takes a vacation to relax and only ends up ten times more stressed than they were when they left? It's insane," the smaller boy responds.

Harry chuckles. "I know. We've had some of our worst, yet also some of our best, memories in Florida and California. I'm praying that New York is more... peaceful."

Louis snorts. "New York? Peaceful? Yeah, right. We may as well march ourselves into hell and call it a vacation," he says, grabbing Harry's hand again and holding it.

"Didn't we do that, Louis?" Harry asks, and the two boys look at each other, silence filling their ears, before bursting out laughing.

They don't care that the two other people there are staring at them-they're too caught up in their own world to even notice their existence. They just bend over in hysterical laughter, cracking up and snorting for no reason other than the fact that all of their stress, all of the pain and drama from the "vacation" is coming out in their laughs. So they laugh until their stomach's hurt.

"Oh, god," Harry says, wiping a tear once he leans back up, chuckling a little bit.

"Damn," Louis responds, wiping his cheeks with his sweater.

He's about to say something else when a man's voice comes over the intercom, saying, "Attention, flight 548 is boarding now, I repeat, flight 548 is boarding now. Thank you and Merry Christmas," the man says, sounding like he wants to die.

Louis looks at Harry. "You ready?" The younger asks.

Louis nods. "Hell fucking yeah I am. Let's get out of this state from hell," he says, smiling as he stands up, picking up his bag.

Harry does the same, and the two other people that were sitting there do, as well. The pair walk up to the gate, giving the man their tickets.

"Happy holidays," Harry says, smiling at the man. The man just nods his head with a blank expression on his face.

Harry turns to Louis and makes a face, mocking the man. Once they've walked out of his sight, they both start cracking up.

They get onto the large plane, seeing the only two passengers besides themselves already sitting in their seats. A flight attendant appears behind them.

"You can sit anywhere you want, you know. You four are the only ones that are on this plane," the man says, spreading out his arm to show them the array of seats they have to choose from.

They smile and pick a row that's about four seats behind the front of the plane. They want to get out as quickly as possible once they reach the United Kingdom.

The pilot walks out a few minutes after they've stored their suitcases above them, and have their backpacks at their feet. She gives them a half-assed instruction on how to use the masks, and it's one of the funniest things any of the four have ever seen.

"Alright, so if I fuck up this flight somehow, which is like, totally possible, you're gonna take this little piece of shit," she says, pulling down the air mask. "And put it on yourself. And if you have a kid with you, which none of y'all bitches do, you'd put it on yourself because you're more important than the kid. Which doesn't make sense, because it's your generation that's voting for Trump, but hey, I don't make the rules. I just break them," she says. The four passengers are hysterical laughing and have been since she walked out of the pilot's area and screamed "What's up, bitches?"

"If y'all want food, just go in the front or back room and grab some shit. I'm not the one that loses money from that, just my idiot boss and his misogynistic self," she says, motioning to the room stocked with food in the front.

"Alright. I'm gonna be blasting Hamilton throughout this ten hour flight, if that's cool with everyone?" She asks. All four of the people cheer. The two people in the back, two women who seem to be a bit older than Harry and Louis move up to the seats behind them.

"Yo," one of them says. "I'm Dani, and this is my girlfriend, Kira," she says, reaching out a hand to shake both of theirs. Kira does the same. "We've got a shit ton of Oreos, if you want any."

Harry and Louis look at each other and smile their special smiles. Harry turns around, facing them. "We've got seven five-pound bags of gummy bears," he says, smirking at the two girls. The group exchanges a look.

The plane starts moving, and they all face forward, buckling themselves in. Harry's sitting in the window seat, as per usual, and Louis' sitting in the middle seat, in front of Kira. The older boy grabs Harry's hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Lou," Harry says, concerned. "Are you okay?"

Louis closes his eyes. "Y-yeah. I'm just... not one-hundred percent over my fear of planes," he admits.

Harry coos. "Oh, Lou. It's going to be okay, you know that," he whispers. "I'm right here. Would I ever let anything, or anyone ever hurt you?" He asks.

"N-no," Louis answers honestly, leaning his head on the boy's shoulder.

"Exactly. You're going to be just fine," Harry says, kissing the top of Louis' head.

•••

They spend the flight watching films together, talking with Kira and Dani while sharing food, screaming Hamilton at the top of their lungs, and sleeping. Well, Louis sleeps on Harry's lap. Harry, however, finds himself the only passenger awake when they only have one hour left of the flight.

He's freaking out a bit, because in just one hour, they'll be back in the United Kingdom. They'll be back to their flat, back to the friends who they probably won't see, and back home.

Harry remembered to text the lads before they boarded the plane, telling them to get out of their house for the next few days, saying that they'll be coming back for a few days but not explaining why, leaving the boys quite confused.

Once they're back, it'll be, at least for a few days, after the vacation. So who knows what the hell the boys are going to talk about when they get back?

Harry tries to get at least some sleep, but different scenarios of what's going to happen when they get back home keep running through his mind. What if they get back, and Louis just ignores him? What if he stays in his room all day and doesn't even talk to Harry? What if they actually talk about their feelings and Louis says that he doesn't actually like him?

Or, what if they talk about their feelings, realize they both like each other, and kiss?

No, that can't be possible.

Harry sighs and tries to fall asleep, but before he knows it, the sign to put your seat belts back on is flashing. He takes a deep breath and slowly shakes Louis awake, pressing kisses to his face.

"Lou, we're gonna be landing soon," he says as the boy slowly wakes up.

"W-what? We're home?" He asks groggily, his raspy morning voice making Harry want to jump out of the plane.

"Yeah, Lou, we're home," he whispers, helping the boy back into his seat and making sure he's buckled in.

"Hey! Bitches!" Louis screams, turning around to wake up the girls who they've grown very close with in the span of hours. They exchanged numbers and found out that they all go to the same Uni, which makes sense considering there really aren't that many in their area.

The girls wake up slowly. Kira takes her head off of her girlfriend's shoulder, kissing her once she sees that she's awake.

"Ew," Louis says in fake disgust. "Gay."

"Shut up," Dani says, flicking his forehead. "You were literally laying on Harry's dick this whole time. You're more of a couple than we are."

Neither of the boys say anything, they just hold hands as the plane slowly descends.

•••

Once they're on the ground, they say goodbye to the amazing pilot and flight attendants, the four walking out with their suitcases and bags full of the food they were allowed to take.

Louis and Harry say goodbye to Kira and Dani, promising that they'll text them and try to find them once they go back to Uni.

The boys wait for the airport bus that will take them to the meet up spot for the Uber they ordered. Considering the time difference between the two places, it's only seven at night when they get out of the plane. But, in between bathroom trips and getting lost and having to wait for the bus, by the time they return to their flat, it's around ten.

Harry and Louis thank the woman driving the Uber, paying her and watching as she drives away. They stand in front of their flat, grateful that the lads left the outside lights on for them.

"Ready?" Louis asks.

Harry laughs. "More than ever."

They wheel their suitcases next to them and walk up to the front door. Louis unlocks it and opens it, slamming it behind him once they're both inside and locking it again.

"Beanie!" Harry shouts as the little kitten runs up to them. He picks the cat up, nuzzling his face against him. "Oh my, you've gotten so big!" He exclaims, even though that's not really true.

"He hasn't gotten big, he's gotten fat. S' probably Niall," Louis scoffs, taking the kitten and holding him.

They leave their things in the hall, so not in the mood to unpack at all. They both take in deep breaths, breathing in and out the smell of their home.

Harry and Louis walk into the lounge room with Bean, flicking on the telly. Louis' resting his head on Harry's chest, watching the last Harry Potter movie that happened to be on.

"Louis..." Harry starts, and the older boy's heart stops. It stops because he knows what Harry's going to say.

"Yeah," he responds. "We do need to talk," he says, taking the words out of Harry's mouth.

Harry puts the telly on mute, and Louis sits up, turning to face him as the younger does the same.

"I don't know where to start," Harry admits after a few moments of silence, nothing more than their heavy breaths filling the air.

"I do. I like you," Louis says, and Harry's eyes widen.

"Well," he starts. "That's one way to start this off," Harry says, chuckling.

"I'm not going to lie to you. I like you, a lot. Every time I see you with your stupid, perfect hair and your stupid, perfect tattoos and your stupid, perfect body... I don't know what to do with myself. I think I've liked you for much longer than I realize, but... I think I finally realized it on this bloody vacation. I think it was when we were in Florida. I don't really know. But all I have been thinking about was your stupid hair and your stupid flower shirts and your stupid face and how much I want to kiss your stupid lips and I just-" he rushes out, pausing to take a deep breath. "You're so fucking stupidly perfect, Harry. I can't help but like you. And you kept saying, 'no, wait until the vacation is over.' after we would almost kiss or talk about the feelings we didn't know if we had and then today-or, I guess it's yesterday, cause of the time difference- when you said that you kept saying that vacation bullshit even though you knew you liked me or whatever you did, I don't know, because you didn't realized you liked me and, honestly, Harry, I don't even know. But I know that we're both fucked up and can't just realize how we feel about each other but... now I know. Now I know that I really, really like you. You and your stupid face," Louis says, smiling at the boy. He should be horribly scared of getting rejected, but for one reason or another, he just isn't.

Harry nods, drinking in each and every word that the boy said. He giggles once he realizes that Louis actually likes him. "Like... do you like-like me?" Harry asks, smiling.

Louis laughs. He can't believe it. He's in love with a literal marshmallow. But he's the only marshmallow he'd ever want.

"Yes, Harry, I like-like you."

Harry smiles, biting his bottom lip. "I like-like you, too."

•••

"So, basically, we both started feeling... different about each other a little bit before the vacation and then... during the vacation we kind of realized how we felt?" Harry asks, confused.

"Honestly, I have no fucking idea. Because it was weird, I would like you but also not be sure about my feelings at the same time and just-hell, Harry, this whole thing is really confusing," Louis responds, laughing.

Harry smiles. "I know. But I'm glad that the person I'm figuring all of this out with is you," he says.

Louis smiles. "I am, too."

They spend about an hour just cuddling and talking about their feelings. About when they realized they liked each other, how they felt when they did, and just about the entire vacation all together. They like to call it their "vacation from hell" because it honestly was.

Now, Harry's just laying on Louis' chest, still confused, but not nearly as confused as he was two hours ago, or two days ago, or two weeks ago, for god's sake. Louis runs his fingers through Harry's hair, massaging his head occasionally.

By now, it's around midnight, and both boys are starting to get drowsy.

"Lou, I think I'm gonna go to sleep," Harry says, getting off of the boy.

Louis nods. "Yeah, me too," he says, getting off the couch.

They stand up and face each other. Harry gives Louis a quick, yet meaningful, hug, and says goodnight to him. They each walk to their own room, knowing the silent agreement they made that tonight would be a good night to have a little space from each other.

Harry walks into his room, shutting the door and turning off the light, flopping into bed. Louis does the same on the other side of their flat.

The younger lad gets underneath his bedsheets, curling up underneath the duvet. He closes his eyes, his mind racing with thoughts. Thoughts of what he and Louis just talked about, and what's going to happen now that they've realized and admitted their feelings, and the vacation, and just all of it in general.

He tosses and turns for what feels like hours, his mind not being able to shut the hell up, and when he looks at the clock, it's a quarter to three. He rubs his tired and probably red-rimmed eyes, getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen.

He tiptoes around the kitchen, grabbing a mug and a tea packet and trying desperately to be as quiet as possible as to not wake Louis up. He waits while the water heats up and notices their old bet box, sitting on the dining room table. Louis must have put it there before he went to bed. Harry sees a notepad and pen laying on the coffee table in the lounge room.

He thinks about what he's about to do, his heart beating twenty times faster now that the thought has entered his mind. He hesitantly walks over to the coffee table, picking up the notebook and ripping out a piece of paper and grabbing the pen. He walks over to the kitchen table and stops for a second, thinking about what he's daring to do, before saying "fuck it." and scribbling the words on the paper. He places the note in the bet box, closing and it walking over to the water that's now fully heated.

He takes the water and pours it into the mug, placing the tea packet into the cup and lifting it up and down, spreading around the flavor. He sits up on the kitchen counter, swinging his legs back and forth as he sips the hot tea.

Harry thinks about the note he put in the bet box. He wonders if coming home early really was a good idea, or if they should have just stuck it out and gone through with the rest of the vacation, then finally talk about their feelings in a week or so.

He thinks about this for a while, sipping his Chamomile tea and staring at their kitchen, looking around to see just how badly the lads messed up his house. So far, the kitchen looks in tact. He sits up on the counter for a few more minutes when he hears a door open and close quietly.

Louis walks into the kitchen surprised to see Harry already in there, sitting on the counter sipping his tea. Harry's just as surprised to see the boy.

"Can't sleep?" Louis asks Harry. The younger lad shakes his head. "Me neither," he smiles, walking over to the refrigerator and pulling out a carton of milk. He grabs a glass from the cabinet and pours the milk into it, closing the carton and putting it back into the fridge.

He walks over to the boy with the glass in his hand, standing in between his legs. They both just sip at their drinks, Louis' eyes roaming around the kitchen before they land on the bet box sitting on the table. He notices that the lid is slightly crooked, implying that Harry must have touched it.

"Haz, did you put something in the bet box?" He asks, placing his milk on the counter next to the boy. Harry falters.

"Um, Lou, I d-don't think you should o-open that, not now-" Harry says, trying to stop the boy, but it's too late. Louis opens the box, taking out the slip of paper.

"Harry bets Louis that Louis wouldn't kiss Harry if Harry had asked."

He reads it, and his eyes widen, his mouth falling open. He blinks a few times, all of the air leaving his chest. He debates what he's about to do. Louis walks up to Harry who is sitting on the counter, drinking his already cool tea. Louis places the note on Harry's lap, and winks at him. With a shaky breath, he says. "You lost the bet, loser." And he presses his lips against Harry's.

Harry gasps, not knowing what to do or how to react for a few seconds. After a bit, he realizes what's going on and snakes his arms around Louis' neck as the boy puts his hands on his cheeks. He wraps his legs around him and pulls him in closer. They move their lips together, breathing through their noses. Their hearts are beating so hard because it's finally happening and it's just so right. Louis bites down on Harry's lip, causing the younger boy to gasp and open his mouth. Louis takes this as a way to slip his tongue into Harry's mouth, tasting the boy. Something he's wanted to do for a long time. Harry's tongue moves against Louis' and it's beautiful, honestly. Harry sucks and bites and kisses just Louis' bottom lip like he's always wanted to and now he gets to do it. And Louis pulls Harry's lip ring into his mouth, something that he's always wanted to do. Louis licks into Harry's mouth, tasting him, roaming it. Harry does the same and it couldn't be more perfect.

Because they're finally kissing and it's finally happening. They stay like that for about five minutes, just kissing and making out with each other in a way that could not be filled with more love and passion than it is.

Every so often, Louis will pull away from making out and just kiss Harry, pecking his lips again and again and again, then go back to snogging. When he does that, Harry whines and moves his head forward, chasing his lips. But Louis just shakes his head and presses quick kisses to his lips over and over again before going back to making out, causing a content squeak to come from the younger.

Once they pull away, because they're both so out of breath that they're about to pass out, they boys are smiling like idiots.

"What's my punishment for losing?" Harry asks, completely breathless.

Louis pretends to think about it. "You have to kiss me again."

Harry laughs. "That's hardly a punishment at all," he says and leans in again.

Louis pulls away for a second. "I think I've wanted to do this for six years," he says, staring into Harry's eyes.

Harry thinks for a moment. "I think I have, too," he says, looking back into Louis' eyes which finally look bright again. He leans in again.

And yes, it is real.

•••

A/N:

"Because they're finally kissing and it's finally happening."

:)

IT HAPPENED

um... surprise? heh

well i'm kinda screaming rn and my heart is beating very quickly and i don't know if i regret doing this or not

highkey freaking out bc it doesn't feel right, it feels too soon and sudden help

i don't know if i like it but what's done is done so like. also did you cry when you read the title bc same

:) IT HAPPENED

well

i love you all so much and i REALLY hope you enjoyed the chapter bc

damn

all the love.

zoe xx

INSTAGRAM: hoeforlarries/larryforthenight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
988K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
175K 5.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...