Impure Affair {h.s.}

By sweetielucia

.... (hello, this was an old story written by me when I was in middle school, so yeah it might be trash, but... More

Oh I wonder...
Warning
journal - harry
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
journal - rose
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
journal - rose
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
journal

one

10.3K 225 56
By sweetielucia

Rose.

"You really didn't have to take me out." I tell my friend as we get out of the car and breath in the warm summer air. She stood along the sidewalk as she straightens out her navy blue cocktail dress.

"Well I wanted to treat you, it is your birthday after all." She finally looks up to me and flashes a gleaming smile.

"Now let's go." She links our arms together as we walk up to the valet. She throws the keys to the man and blows him a kiss with her lips that were painted red, making him blush.

"Why do you have to toy with everyone?" I roll my eyes at her flirtatious actions.

"I like to get on people's good sides."
She says and a gentleman in a suit and tie, opens the door to the insanely expensive restaurant. We walk in and my ears are filled with some soft jazz music and people muttering to each other.

"Ah Miss. Durand so nice to see you again." A middle aged man with an almost gray beard smiled as we approached him. The man's light blue eyes flickered at both of us, but winked at me.

"It's nice to see you too Mr. Monroe." They greet each other and the man looks over to me.

"And who might this lovely lady be?" He says with his hands behind his back and a playful smirk on his face.

"This is my friend Rose."
He gasped once he heard my name slip out of her mouth.

"So you're the famous Rosalina Montgomery that I've been hearing about."

"Yeah that's me." I say a little flustered as my cheeks grew warm.

"Your mom and dad are quite the business couple, aren't they?" He says winking at me again which makes me shutter a bit.

"Yea." I mutter and he licks his lips while looking me up and down.

"Well may I get you two a table?" He says putting his eyes back on my friend.

"Yes please." She said with glee.
The man led us to a part of his restaurant that was very exclusive and only certain people got in.

"A waiter will be right with you." Mr. Monroe says and walks out the doors we came in through.

My friend sighs and opens the menu before her.
"Do you see anything you like?" She asked, her eyes still reading.

"No, not yet." A waiter comes our way and he was beautiful. His eyes met mine and I was able to see his face even under the dim lighting.

"May I get you two lovely ladies something to drink?" His cheeks were tainted pink and his teeth were pearly white.

"I would love some red wine." Scarlet, my friend, orders.

"Scar you can't drink yet." I whisper hoping the waiter didn't hear.

"Don't worry it'll be our little secret." The waiter smirked and turned to me.
"And what shall I get you?"

"Just some water would be nice, thanks." He nods and writes our drink orders down, then leaves us.

"How are you going to get away with drinking wine?" I raise a brow at her as my eyes still scan the menu.

"It's easy, I've gotten away with drinking tons of things. That's the benefit of having two hard working parents who are out most of the time." She says looking around at the other tables around us as she plays with her diamond earring.

"Then why are you looking around?" I place the menu down as she looked at me with paranoid eyes.
"Your parents might be out a lot but they still have their spies to watch you." I smile and she gives me a very awkward one back.

"I know." She breaths in then breaths out.
"Whatever, did you find something?" She says changing the subject.

"Yup."
A hand comes into my view and places a wine glass in front of Scar. I see the man pour the red drink into the glass, making sure not to go over board.

"And your water." He places it down in front of me then stands up straight.
"Are you ready to order?"

We both nod and tell him what we want, then we're left alone again.

"I saw the way he was looking at you." Scar wiggle her brows as she takes a sip of her drink.

I beam a smile at her before taking a sip of mine.
"Whatever."

"You really should get back to dating." She says with a concerned look on her face.

"I just got out of a relationship what are you talking about."

"You and Nathan broke up like six months ago and he already has another girl."

"Scar I don't care about him and his new slut alright?" I narrow my eyes hoping she would get what I was saying.

"Fine." She says sternly, taking another sip of alcohol.

My eyes drift off to the paintings that were displayed on the walls.
A roar of laughter erupts from a table that distracts me from the art. I look for the source of noise and land on a table that was filled with men in suits.
My eyes focused on a man who sat in the middle as the others surrounded him. He was gorgeous, he hand long and curly brunette hair, light green eyes, and a smile with two deep dimples. As I continued to gawk at him I hadn't realized that he was staring back at me. I blink rapidly then shift my eyes back to Scarlet who was looking at her phone.

I wait a few seconds thinking he stopped looking but he didn't, he still gazed at me with those sparkling green eyes.

Once again I was distracted by the waiter as he brought in our food.
"For you and you." He places the plates down.
"Anything else?"

"No we're good." I smile at him and he smiles back with a stern nod, then leaves.

-----

Scarlet and I strike up small conversation as we eat, but I was too distracted by the man who was staring at me before.

"Who are you looking at?" She says trying to contain a burp.

"No one."
She knew I was lying, it was obvious. So she looked back at the table I continued on staring at.

"They look familiar." She mumbles then let's out a gasp.

"Are you staring at Mr. Styles?"

"Um well yeah." My eyes dropped to the floor when I see her face turn into a sly smirk.
"How do you know him?"

"My dad does business with his dad." She let's out a small chuckle.
"He's quite the fella isn't he?"

"Yeah."

"And he's loaded." She continued.

"Tell me more about him." I was now interested in the guy who I now knew as Mr. Styles.

"Well he's slowly gaining power over his father's business, he's very smart and nice, he's like twenty something and he's single." She emphasizes the last word.

"Stop giving me that look." I kick her leg from underneath the table.

"Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom." She gets up and walks past his table giving the men, who sat there, a little wave.

I let out a small sigh and mess with the straw in my drink. I lift my elbow onto the table and lay my head in my hand.

"Why the sad face?" A deep voice with a foreign accent says which makes me jump.
I look up and see Mr. Styles sitting in front of me with a leer smirk that made a dimple appear.

"Oh, um.." I stumble over my words as I sit up in my chair.
"I'm not sad, just bored." I shrug and he nods, then sits down in Scarlet's seat.

"Well why don't I keep you company for a bit."

"Sure." I say, I bet I have the stupidest smile on my face right now.

"Twenty questions?" He raises a brow and I nod, putting my bottom lip in between my teeth.
"What's your name love?"

"I'm Rose."

"Beautiful name, to go along with a beautiful face." He shows me a beaming smile and my cheeks warm up once again.

"What's yours?"

"Harry."

"I love it."

"Well thank you.." He eyes move around as he thinks of another question.
"What's the occasion?" His eyes strike down and meet mine, then they admire my long red dress.

"Um it's my birthday."

"How old are you turning?"

"Eighteen." When my age slipped out his smile grew.
"Great age." He wiggles his brows a bit.

"Well how old are you?"

"Twenty-eight."
I gulped; holy shit, ten year difference.
"That red dress of yours looks stunning..." I feel his foot graze mine.
"..the way it hugs your curves and makes them stand out is just marvelous." He says that as he stares me right in the eye, not blinking once.

"Oh...uh..thank-"

"Excuse me." I was cut off my an upset Scar that stood behind him.
"Sir that's my seat." She crosses her arms.

"Oh I'm sorry." Harry turns his head and that's when her expression changed from mad to surprised.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Styles, I didnt mean-"

"It's okay Miss. Durand, don't stress it." He gets up and turns to me. I see him hand me what looks like a card. I look up at him and receive a wink along with another smile before he leaves to return to his table.

"Are you guys all finished?" The blonde man came to our table almost on cue.

"Yes we are." He hands Scarlet the check and she gives him her card.

"What was he doing here?" She sat down and gave me a serious look.

"Who?"

"Mr. Styles?!" She tries to contain her yelp.

"Oh, I don't know he just came over and kind of flirted with me."

"Holy-" Her jaw dropped.
"But why? Aren't you a little too young for him?"

"That's what I'm thinking." I agreed with her and turned over the card he had given to me.

It read his business name, his name, along side with the address and his office number.

"What is that?" Scar asks and takes the card away. Her eyes scan it then they widen.
"Did he just give you his number?"

I tried not to squeal and nodded instead.
She shakes her head and returns the card to me.

The waiter comes back and Scar gives him a tip with a small kiss on the cheek, leaving him flustered.
"Let's go." She says and links our arms again.

We walk through the restaurant. Scar meets Mr. Monroe at the front and they say their goodbyes. We walk outside and meet the valet who looks us up and down then gets up to get the car.

"Thanks for dinner." I tell her as we wait.

"You're welcome." She shines her teeth at me, then the car comes up and we quickly get in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 385 28
Just an idiot who likes to write. I post inconsistently and I don't write the best stuff. Hope y'all enjoy -Mae ;)
24.5K 794 33
My description is too long, so you may read it in the first part of this story!
180K 5.8K 91
Everything isn't always as it seems. I thought I loved 'her'. I thought 'she' loved me. Boy was that a plot twist. Then I met someone who just made s...
991 26 23
Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all.