Its No Secret Im MINDLESS

By blackarabia

Lexi Montez is a sister of young supermodel, Nina Montez, and dance prodigy, Nick Montez. She is never notice... More

The Sibling Of 2 Celebrities
First Delivery
Secret Location
Liar, liar
A Kiss.. Courtesy Of Spencer
Flirting with the other guy
Treat My Heart Like An Amusement Park
You Broke Her Heart, and He Picked Up The Pieces
Journal Entry1
Screwed
Going Downtown- the quickest shortcut home
Home again.. part 1
Home again..part 2
You Make My Days Betta, I Need You Like The Sun<3
His Heart Won't Settle Without Her
Miss Understanding
Love, Drama, and a Mean Momma
Back together<3
Tabloids and Paparazzi
Goin To Denver
Journal Entry 4
143% nessecary
Meanwhile, In Milan..
Seperate Ways, Not Seperate Hearts
Hiding Mindless Behavior
Journal Entry5
Im NOT Going To Fall For You (maybe)
Get In Touch With Lexi! *story promoter*
What's Behind The Door
Forgiven... no not you!
Stolen Hearts, Stolen Money, And The Bitch Who's Stealing It
Perfect
Fake Girlfriend
Roc's New Girlfriend
Journal Entry6
My Hump. My Hump, my hump, my hump...
Score.
What happens in truth or dare, stays in truth or dare.
See The Heart, Steal The Heart, Love The Heart, Break The Heart, and Repeat
Secrets Be Told.
She's Done.
Journal Entry 8
Broken Hearted </3
Independence Day, but i'm not independent.
Luvin U
Hey guyss!(:
Found.
I Got A Plan
Unconscious
Perfection.. about to end.
Going To Milan
FML *not a chapter*
Meeting Nina
Journal Entry 9
Diggy Simmons' CD Signing ! *not a chapter*
Couples Ditch Day
Here Comes Mama
Special Guest-- ermm .. Employee.
Whooooo ! Just got HOTT up in hurr !
The Party Don't Stop Till Drama Comes In
Journal Entry 10
Just Friends
Dreamin <3
Goodbye
**SEQUEL**

Taco Casa

25.2K 263 41
By blackarabia

Chels pulled up her car in front of an old resteraunt. It's neon sign was coming off, so while it should've said "Taco Casa" its said "Aco Sa". The paint was peeling off and only one car was in the parking lot other than us.

Chelsea: Ta da! Your new workplace.

Me: Seriously?

Chelsea: Yeah!

Me: Your kidding me, right? This place looks disgusting, there's NO buisness, and IT'S SUMMER! We're supposed to be having fun, Chels!

Chelsea: I know, but I recently got this new job, and I don't wanna leave you alone the entire time. So... my friend Meg offered to give you this job, IF you could handle it. Know you, I said "Sure she can!" and here we are!

Me: Ughhh. Aunt Chelsea!

Chelsea: Oh, come on! You LOVE mexican food!

Me: I know, but.. really?

Chelsea: Lexi!!! It'll be fun! Meg is almost as cool as me!

Me:*sarcastically* Yea.. so cool she works at a run-down taco place.

Chelsea: Lexi, be nice. Now lets go see your new boss.

Me: Well, too bad! I don't want this job.

Chelsea: Pay is $50 an hour.

Me:*eyes widen and mood brightens fast* Leggo!

I hopped off the car and stood at Chels' side. As she walked, I paid attention to the sound of her heels clicking against the hard ground. It made a cool beat. The Aco sa was cleaner and cooler in the inside than on the outside. It had pictures of back when it was popular. The majority of the place was white, but here and there were some red and blue colored things.

A young girl, about 20 something years, walked in the back and didn't seem to see us. Chels called out for her and caught the girl's attention.

Chels: MEG! SHE'S HERE!

Meg: *spins around* Oh! Hey girls.

Meg had light brown hair with some blonde highlights that she pulled up into a high ponytail. She had tanned skin that was completely clear of any blemishes or anything. Her eyes were a pretty shade of green. She pressed her lips in a way that made her seem like she was focusing on something deeply. She wore a red "Aco sa" shirt and hat. She looked at me and flashed me a superstar smile, making her dimples show, and stuck her hand out at me.

Meg: Hi, i'm Meg.

Me: Hey, i'm Lexington, but most people just call me Lexi.

Meg: Cool, Lexi. Chelsea's been telling me just how wonderful you are.

Me: *grinds teeth* Oh.. really? *shoots daggers at Chelsea*

Meg: Yea, and i'm so psyched to be working with you.

Me: Same here.

Meg: So, you wanna get started?

Me: I, uh--

Chelsea: *looking at her watch* That'd be perfect, because I gotta get to work now.

Me: But--

Chelsea: Have fun, Lex! *kisses her on the cheek*

Me: Okey..

Meg: Good Luck, Chels!

Chelsea: Thanks, Meg. I owe you one!

Meg: It's no problem.

Chelsea pushed the door open and I watched as she clicked her heels all the way to the car, started the engine, and began driving away. I wanted to watch the car go all the way down, until it completely disappeared out of my sight, but Meg caught my attention again.

Meg: Okey, lets get started Lex.

Me: Oh, okey.

Meg: Alright, so I am the owner and  manager here so I pretty much run the place, if you need anything you can just call me. We also have one other person here, now that Jaylee left, who you will need to meet. SPENCER!

As soon as Meg called out the name, a tall blonde dude around my age came out from the back. He wore the same crappy uniform as Meg. Something I noticed from where I was standing, was that, even standing like 6 feet away, you could see how blue his eyes were. He had dimples that you could see even when he was smiling only the slightest bit. He had muscles that were just enough to make your heart skip a beat, and i'm pretty sure mine did.

Meg: Okey, Lexi, this is your new co-worker, Spencer. Spencer, this is Lexi, she's staying here for the summer and will be working with us.

Spencer: *reaches out his hand* Hey, nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you too. *shakes his hand*

I could help but notice how strong his hands were when she shook mine. He. Was. Hott.

Meg: Now, Lexi. How old did you say you were?

Me: Fourteen.

Spencer: Oh, really? Cool, same here.

Me: Oh cool.

I didn't say it or show it, but I almost screamed when he said he was my age. YES!

Meg: Okey, so now that we all know each other, let's dicuss the new plan.

Spencer: New plan? But what's wrong with the old one?

Meg: Well, obviously, we have a new employee.

Spencer: So, why don't you just stick her in clean up or something.

Meg: Spence, I really don't think she wants to be a janitor.

Spencer: So we have to change the entire schedule.

Meg: Exactly.

Spencer: Uhmm, no. Not exactly. Its not that simple, Meg.

Meg: Yea. It is. You will make the tacos, Lexi, here, will do deliveries, and I will do everything else.

Spencer: But, you're doing more than us.

Meg: Spencer! Have you seen this place? "Everything else" really isn't all that much.

Spencer: Good point. Alright, fine. We're good for now, I guess.

Meg: Okey, now, I gotta go run some errands. I need you to go with Lexi on her first delivery. Those tacos you made are ready in the back. Kay? See ya? *hugs him* Have fun and good luck, Lexi. Im trusting you. *hugs Lexi* No pressure or anything. *walks out the door and hops into a red truck*

I looked over to Spencer for instructions, but I found him already gone, and I had no idea where the hell he was.

Me: Spencer?? Uhm.. Spencer?

Spencer didn't call back or show up.

And for some weird reason, I couldn't build up the strength to go find him.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I jerked my head back, accidently hitting the person's forehead with my own.

That person was Spencer.

Wow, great first impression, huh? First, I mess up his precious schedule, then, I nearly give him a concosion with my large-ass head.

Me: Oh! Oh my godd, Spencer. I'm soo sorry! I-- I didn't mean it, I--.... Sorry.

Spencer: *with his hand on his forehead* Uh.. it's.. It's cool. *takes his hand off* Uh.. no problem. See?

Me: Are, are you sure?

Spencer: Yea, i'm fine. Besides, it was my fault for sneaking up like that.

Me: No, its not your fault. Im a bit clumsy, incase you haven't noticed. I'm prone to embaressing moments.

Spencer: *laughs* Your funny.

Me: Really? Wow... *mumbles loudly* never heard that one before...

Spencer: Hmm..? Okey, we better get to work, now.

Me: Yea, I'd hate to get fired on my first day.

Spencer: Naw, I doubt you will.

Me: Why?

Spencer: Well, for one, this place has been pretty deserted until we started delivery,  but we still don't have plenty of employees.

Me: Oh.

Spencer: That, and.. *steps closer to Lexi*... I wouldn't let her fire you.

I wanted to tell him he'd probably get fired, too. That we should probably start working. But I was way too much enjoying how close we are to care. I inhaled the scent of his strong axe, and let him step closer. And closer. I felt his hand meet mine and...

He handed me my "Aco sa" red uniform.

Way to ruin the romantic moment.

But did I really expect something to happen in less than 30 minutes?

Not really.

Spencer: Get dressed, cutie.

Cutie? Maybe something is going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the longg wait.. but anywhooo.. LUV YALL<3

143

StayMindless<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 299 25
Lexi Lonell is young, beautiful and life is full of Drama for her thats why everyone calls her Drama Queen. She doesnt go looking for drama, it just...
44K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...
518K 11.4K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...