A Shelley Summer - George She...

By OurBritishSouls

They loved each other so much it hurt. More

Chapter 1 - A Flight To My Heart
Chapter 2 - Love At First Sight?
Chapter 3 - Girl time!
Chapter 4 - First Date
Chapter 5 - Having Fun
Chapter 6 - Kiss Me
Chapter 8 - Girlfriend? (Jazz POV)
chapter 9 - Let Yourself Fall
Chapter 10 - Apologizing
Chapter 11 - Leaving?
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - Paint Ball
Chapter 14 - Home
Chapter 15 - Toxic
Chapter 16 - Ignoring
Chapter 17 - Coffee
Chapter 18 - Talk
Chapter 19 - Forgive And Forget
Chapter 20 - The First Time
Chapter 21 - Everything Has Changed
Chapter 22 - Beach
Chapter 23 - Disney
Chapter 24 - THE END
Chapter 25 - 30 million pieces
Chapter 26 - Guilt
Chapter 27 - How Could I Forget?
Chapter 28 - Bonding Time
Chapter 29 - Random
Chapter 30 - Paris
Chapter 31 - Promises part 1
Chapter 32 - Promises part 2
Chapter 33 - Twitcam
Chapter 34 - Apartment Hunting
Chapter 35 - Moving
Chapter 36 - Leaving
Chapter 37 - Tour
Chapter 38 - Tristan
Chapter 39 - The Big Truth
Chapter 40 - Heartbreak Girl
Chapter 41 - Our Break Up Song
Chapter 42 - Family
Chapter 43 - Text
Chapter 44 - Sorrow
Chapter 45 - Surprises?
Chapter 46 - I do
Epilogue

Chapter 7- Girlfriend? (George POV)

1.4K 31 4
By OurBritishSouls

Chapter 7

George POV

I woke up from the sound of a pan chattering on the ground coming from the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked towards the sound while rubbing my eyes. I leaned against the door frame watching the most beautiful girl I've ever seen backing pancakes. After a few minutes of staring at her I let out a cough to let her know I was here. She yelped in surprise and let a pan fall on the ground. I couldn't keep it anymore and burst out in a bunch of giggles, she on the other hand didn't think it was funny at all. She kept looking at me with a furious look on her face and her arms crossed.

"Oh so you think that was funny Shelley? I almost had a heart attack!" She snapped while walking closer to me. "I-I I'm sorry but, you should have seen your face! It was hilarious!" I laughed and I saw she was fighting a smile. "Well I was so kind to make you pancakes but now forget it I'll eat them all myself!" She said while gabbing the pan from the floor and starting to bake the pancakes. Watching her cook was something peaceful, something I would do anything for to see every day.

"But I am hungry!" I pouted hugging her from behind. "Fine! Go sit down little monkey." She sighed and I gave her a quick peck on her cheek. "So why did you make me pancakes?" I asked staring into her big brown eyes. They held so much emotion. Those eyes, I could get lost in them every time I looked at them and just by staring in them I knew I was falling in love with her, hard and fast and I knew I wanted to make her mine, to kiss her lips whenever I wanted. I had to make her mine I know It sounds weird right?

I knew this girl for how long now? A week and a half and I was already in love with her. I guess you could call it love at first sight. I never believed in that bullshit, I always believed that you had to know someone before you could feel this way. That was until I met her. Cheesy I know, but when I first saw her at the pool I knew she was different in a good way. She was special and I had to get to know her. And know I'm sitting here with that girl, eating pancakes in my room. I couldn't ask for more, she made me happy and the only thing I wanted more was to make her mine.

"Well I was hungry and I wanted pancakes and I guess you were hungry too, and since you're not exactly a good cook, I thought it was better if I made pancakes instead of you." She said with a smirk. I was about to go in defense when I realized she was right. I was probably the worst cook ever, even cooking spaghetti-which was pretty easy-was to hard for me. I tried to look like I was hurt but that didn't really work so we both started giggling. I toke a bite from the pancake and it was amazing! But of course I wasn't planning on telling her that she was a good cook.

"So what do you think of my cooking skills?" She asked definitely thinking she was amazing which she was. "Well it's alright I guess, I mean at least I don't have to throw up." She raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? Like you are such a good cook." She teased. Aha touché Jazz. "Hahaha I was just kidding babe you're actually pretty good." She smiled and her eyes twinkled. "You have beautiful blue eyes!" I blurted out and she chuckled, her cheeks turning red. "Thanks." She mumbled while grabbing our now empty plates and putting them in the sink.

"Can I help?" I asked while putting my arm around her waist. She didn't say anything she just nodded. I kept looking at her while we were doing the dishes. "Are you going to do something or what?" I think she caught me staring. "Okay okay." I laughed but didn't really feel like doing the dishes, I wanted to have a little bit of fun so I splashed some water on her. She turned around and her eyes met mine. "Oh no you didn't!" She smirked and what started as just doing the dishes ended up in a huge water fight. We were both soaked and the kitchen was a mess but we both didn't really feel like cleaning it up.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked. "Just hanging out in the pool do you want to come?" She asked shyly. "If that's okay ..." I replied half smiling. "Of course it's okay George I want you around Harr, Will, Elin and Toni are coming too, but I'm going to go to my room to take a shower and get changed." She said while kissing my cheek and walking to the door. "Bye George!" "Bye Jazzy!"

I was just watching some TV when something came up in my mind: the pool. That's where I met her and that's where I wanted to make her mine. I'm going to ask her... today.

-------------

We went to the pool and it wasn't really crowded, actually we were the only ones here. The girls were talking and took their clothes off to reveal their bikini's. Holy shit, Jazz took her shirt off and jeez she was fit. Okay, George, snap out of it. Will and me were already in the pool so when the girls were ready Harriet and Elin jumped into the water, nearly on my head. Toni and Jazz just sat on the rand of the pool, with their feet in the hot water. "Hey Jazz, the water is hot, you can come in it now." I teased. "No, George." She said. "What? You can't swim?" I laughed and I think I said something wrong because she turned her head and looked...hurt. "Wait, are you serious?" I asked. "Maybe." Good job George.

"I am sorry, c'mon, I'll teach you." Toni swam over to Harriet and Jazz went in the pool. I took her hand and she hold on to me. "Okay, first, I will teach how to float. So you just lay on your back and relax." And just as the words left my mouth she swam on her back around me. My jaw fell. "Wait...You said... and what...JAZMYN WRIGHT DID YOU JUST FOOLED ME? You little..." I couldn't finish my words because we all just burst into laughter. Was I really the only one who didn't know she could actually swim. She swam up to me. "I am sorry, Georgey." And she kissed my cheek. "I wanna be fooled anytime if this is what I get." I teased her back. "Geeeorgee." And she patted me on my arm. "But you had to see your face."

"Yeah, yeah, that's really funny. So Jazz, now you can swim, wanna play a little game?"  

"Sure, what do you got in mind?" She asked me. 

"The first one who is out of the pool can push the other into the water." I explained. "Deal" she smiled.

"Ready? Steady? Go!" Elin screamed and I swam as fast as I could, but damn this girl could swim. I really had a hard time catching up with her. We were almost at the end of the pool and yeah...she beat me. I was literally out of breath. And she just laughed at me. "What are you starring at?' I asked maybe a little too harsh, but what do you expect, she just beat me. "Nothing! Now get out of the water so I can push you into it." I pulled myself out of the water and I stood next to her. "Okay, now push me." I said. "Yeah, yeah, just wait!" And she waited a little longer and I felt her hands on my back pushing me into the pool, but what she didn't see coming, was that I took her with me into the water. Now we are even. When she came up from under she screamed at me. "George, how could you?!" "Payback, Jazmyn." I laughed at her. 'Tsss touché."

We've stayed a while in the sun and I managed to get a little tanned. By now we were all back in the pool. I swam over to Jazz and splashed a lot of water over her. I seem to do this frequent, like when the first time we met. So much has changed since that day. And I have a question, that I've been holding inside for so long. I have to ask her...

"Hey, guys, I think it's time to get going, don't you think?" Toni asked all of us. It was getting darker outside. "Yeah that's fine for me." Harr said. "What about you guys?" And she looked our direction, making eye contact. "Yeah, that's okay." Jazz answered for us. I wrapped my hands around her waist. "Jazz can we stay a little longer?" I whispered in her ear. "Okay then..." She whispered back and she gave me a suspicious look. "We will come a little later, if that's okay for you, guys?" I screamed. "Good, we will see you in a bit. We will be in my room!" Will said.

"Bye, see you in a minute." They shouted in unison. They took their bags and stuff and went inside. And I just was about to open my mouth when Elin turned at us one more time. "Jazz, do not do something I wouldn't do, and If you still do it, do it safe. I don't wanna be a godmother... yet. Love you guys, have fun!" Jazz was shocked. Her mouth was wide open and she was blushing. Did Elin really said that out loud. I looked at Jazz and she buried her head into my chest out of embarrassment. I took her head into my hands and looked into her big beautiful blue eyes. I went closer and closer. And when our lips almost touched each other, she leaned it. I love it when a girl takes control. But with her it's like I am under her spell. I like it, but I have too much pride to admit that. You can't blame me I am a boy.  

Our lips moved together and I wanted to keep the kiss gentle and soft but I couldn't handle it anymore, I wanted more than this. So I bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she let me in. Our tongues played with each other. Her hands travelled up to my hair, tugging it at the ends. I've putted my hands on her waist bringing her closer which made me only want her more. I think I am falling in love, no I already fell, hard and deep. I had one question and I needed to know the answer. After what felt like seconds we separated apart, our eyes still closed. This was the perfect moment. "I have to ask you a question." I said nervously. She just nodded. Okay here we go... it's now or never.

"So... I have to tell you something and it's probably going to sound super cheesy but I don't give a fuck. I really like you Jazz as in like like you. I can't get you out of my head. The way our hands fit perfectly, the way our lips move in sync, when you look into my eyes. All those things make my heart flutter. I honestly have no idea what is wrong with me. I never felt this way before and it's kind of scary but at the same time it's the best feeling I ever had. Damn I sound like a girl expressing my feelings here but I couldn't care less. I never thought that I could feel all of this in just a week and a half. But look at me now standing here in a pool, with the girl I'm madly in love with, asking her to be my girlfriend." I can't believe I told her all of that. But it's true though... everything I said was true.

"W-what?" She asked shocked.

"Jazmyn Wright will you be my girlfriend?"

--------------------

A/N

READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT !!! :)

Hi beauties,

We will not be able to update soon, because we have exams in school and we have to study a lot. BUT after that we will have a lot of time to update so yeah...

We also wanted to say that this whole chapter was in George POV and the next one will be in Jazz POV, but both at the same time, so you know what they both think about this situation.

Hope you enjoyed it! Vote & Comment?

LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️

Ps. We have a question, we wanted to know where you guys are from....and maybe we will tell you more about us. :) xxx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.3K 13
"i promise, that i'll always choose you" .
1.1K 122 14
(completed) They loved such that death couldn't turn them apart, and they met again.
6.6K 376 1
I have yearned for you in silence for long until finally, you come to me to surrender yourself to me.
32.8K 749 30
you were broken glass but i still touched you, even though i knew i would get hurt.