MultiFandom Imagines

By Anz1116

Book filled with imagines and preferences with different fandoms. *requests closed More

Imagine
Harry Potter Imagines ⬇
Imagine Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy ~ Staring
Draco Malfoy ~ Date Crasher
Draco Malfoy ~ Late Night Thunderstorms and Music
Draco Malfoy ~ Bruises
Draco Malfoy ~ Bruises pt. 2
George Weasley ~ The Christmas Cupid
Fred Weasley ~ The Best Prankster
Fred Weasley ~ A Mess
Fred Weasley ~ Wait What?
Chores and Taunting ~ The Twins
Young James Potter ~ The Mystery Girl
Teen Wolf ⬇
Scott Mcall ~ Accidents
Scott Mcall ~ Glances
Scott Mcall ~ Caught
Stiles Stilinski ~ Nerd Buddies
Stiles Stilinski ~ Little Sister
Imagine Derek Hale
The Walking Dead ⬇
Imagine Daryl Dixon
Supernatural ⬇
Dean Winchester ~ The Last Hamburger and Piece of Pie
Imagine Sam Winchester
The 100⬇
Almost lost ~ Bellamy Blake
Imagine Jasper Jordan
Percy Jackson ⬇
Nico Di Angelo ~ Your Fight
Imagine Camp Half - Blood
Movies ⬇
Peter Parker/Spiderman ~ The Other 'Vigilante'
AU imagines⬇
Different Endings
Hogwarts Battle ~ Trigger Happy
Klaus Mikaelson ~ The Hybrid Child

Carl Grimes ~ The Survivor

552 7 0
By Anz1116

Word count : 1742

You started walking down the road as the hot sun beats down on you. Only a few more blocks away and you were safe, you were going to be home. As you approach your safe haven you see a boy walking up the pathway with what looked a light that outlined the path to your safe haven in one hand and a gun in another.

You instinctively go for your (weapon of choice) as you approach your house. You watch closely as he tries to open the locked door. You then see him turn back walk a little away and start to charge at the door. You watch in amusement as you see him fall to the ground. he then got up off of the ground and kicked the door trying to break it down once more. You stifled you r laughter as you watched his groan in frustration. Suddenly you watched as he got into the house with ease. You mutter some curses as you walked away from your once safe haven and headed back towards your back up home. You then started back into the Georgia and started to head east.

You felt yourself getting tired and started to drag your feet on the asphalt because of heat exhaustion. With your clothes covered in walker blood starting to get drenched in sweat you felt yourself getting more tired. Suddenly there was a gun shot that echoed throughout the silent neighborhood. You thought maybe it was just the boy that broke into your house being stupid, but you felt yourself fall to the ground. Suddenly there was a piercing pain going through your leg and you yelped in pain. You  were now officially screwed. You knew that walkers were attracted to sound and that there was a horde near by. So without another thought you dragged your body back around to face your old safe haven that the boy broke into and started crawling back towards what you called home knowing it was closer.

The pain in your leg became more painful with every drag you made. You found yourself wanting to give up, but you didn't want to die, at least not yet, not today.  The sun beat down on you and you felt like you were about to pass out from exhaustion. Suddenly it became dark and the sun was no longer beating down on you. A shadow was casting down onto you and you found yourself looking down a barrel of a gun. 

"Please help me." your raspy voice heaved out with the rest of your energy left. You then began to feel yourself go light headed and the surrounding around you became dark. 

~

"Jesus she's bleeding a lot." a redneck male voice said.

"I'm so dumb! I shot her! I shot the her thinking that she was a walker! What if she dies because of me!" a boys  voice exclaimed.

"Shh, Carl she'll be fine. For know be quite a hordes passing and we don't want to draw attention." another males voice said calmly.

The room soon became silent and your eyes flickered open slowly. 

"Ah, Sleeping Beauty is awake." a guy with a biker jacket and crossbow chuckled.

You groaned and sat up a little to quickly feeling light headed because of all the blood rushing to your head. 

"Hey easy there. You had a pretty hard blow and your bleeding pretty bad." The other male said.

You closed your eyes and took a couple of deep breathes waiting for your head to feel better. You then opened your eyes to observe your surroundings better. You noticed you were in your 'house' and that there were two older men and a boy about your age in the room. Suddenly it hit you. You were in your house because the boy that was sitting in front of you, the boy that shot you was the one who was trying to break into your house.

"You." you said while narrowing your eyes and taking out a gun. 

"Me?" the boy asked with confusion.

"Yes you! this is all your fault!" you shouted while swinging your legs off of the couch.

"My fault?" the boy asks.

"Yes, your fault! you're the whole reason I got shot! You were the reason i was walking away from this street! You were the one breaking into my house!" You shouted with anger.

the Boys eyes widen as you cocked your gun at him. 

"Whoa, put the gun down!" the Asian warned with his gun up.

"Get out of my house or I will kill all three of you. Leave the supplies that you stole from me and leave." You growled.

"We can't leave there's a horde." the boy says

"Well that's your problem not mine. " you replied.

"Look we'll leave your supplies and leave as soon as the horde passed." The Asian guy said calmly.

"Like hell we will!" the guy with a biker jacket exclaimed," We need most of the supplies for the group."

"You aren't touching anything in this house as long as I am alive." You growl.

There then was a silence and all you could here were the groans of walkers outside.

Suddenly the guy in the police uniform broke the silence, "Well I'm sorry about my son shooting you. We couldn't tell at that distance. I'm Glenn, " The guy said while holding his hand out.

"And?" you say annoyed.

"Okay just trying to do friendly talking to past the time," he said dropping his hand.

"I'm Daryl,"  the guy in the biker jacket introduced himself while peeping out the window.

"I'm telling you my name, if this is why your introducing yourselves," you say while and lying back down on the couch

The room was silence once more and you tried getting up once again.

"Do you have group that's supposed to be coming back?" The boy suddenly blurted out.

"I survive alone. I don't need anyone to look after me," you say while taking a deep breath whole moving your leg.

The room was silence was more except there were melancholy looks on all three of the guys in the room. You've haven't always been alone, but the time came to when you were and you were always wanting the company of someone else. 

"You've been surviving on your own?" Daryl asked with surprise.

You responded with a nod trying to not think about the the things you've done to survive.

Daryl then cracked a smile to lighten up the mood, " Now that's what I call bad ass and pure dedication to survive."

You chuckled a little and looked at the three guys sitting in front of you, "You? Got any family left? A group?"

The boy nodded, " I still have family," he paused for a second. " More like the group. They're my family." 

As he said that you felt a jealousy of some kind because you have longed for the company of family or friend for so long. You felt mad at the three of them for having people that cared for them, and you felt like yelling and breaking something. The feeling then washed over you after listening to the three of the talk.

"Y- you don't think it would be to much to ask if I- I could join you would you?" You asked while interrupting they're conversation.

They looked up at you and shrugged, " Probably no big deal. Rick might be a little reluctant, but you'll be fine." 

You nodded at them with a smile and saw that it was getting dark out, " Uh, there are some rooms up stairs if you guys want to go to sleep," you say while gesturing to the stairs.

They nodded with a smile, "Thanks."

~

You woke up to find the boy asleep on the ground next to the couch. You smiled and sat up looking for Daryl and Glenn making sure that they were still here. You heard the door open and grabbed your gun pointing it at the door to only see that it was Daryl.

"Ah Sleeping Beauty is up once more," he smiled.

"Don't call me that," you grumbled while playing with a loose thread on the couch.

"You haven't told us your name so I'm gonna call you that," Daryl said while walking into the kitchen.

Soon Glenn came into the living room, " How's your leg?" 

You simply shrugged because you haven't had any pain since you've woken up.

"Um, okay. Can you wake Carl up while I help pack the supplies?" he asked.

You nodded and looked down at Carl. You went to reach down and shake him, but you felt yourself falling off the couch and rolling off of it landing on him. Carl woke up with an unpleasant grunt. 

"Get off of me ... please," He heaved out.

You rolled off of him and hit your head on the coffee that was next to the couch. You groaned and turned back around onto your stomach to only feel pain in your leg. You yelped at the sudden pain while rubbing your head.

"Shit!" Carl exclaimed, Are you alright?"

"Yeah, " you breathed out, " Just some scratches and bruises nothing I can't handle."

As Daryl and Glenn finished packing you got with a struggle to start heading towards their vehicle.

"How far away is the car?" you ask while holding onto Carl for support.

"About a block," Glenn replied while walking forward.

You followed while limping behind the two men.

"So Sleeping Beauty excited to interact with humans?" Daryl asks.

"(y/n)." you correct.

"Huh, what?" Daryl asks

"(Y/n). My name is (y/n)," you repeat.

"Ah so you do have a name! I thought was going to have to call you Sleeping Beauty for awhile," He chuckled.

About twenty minutes of walking and you finally got to the car only running into a few walkers. You hobbled towards the car and plopped in scooting over in the back to the passenger side. As you started driving to your new home their camp, you felt yourself getting tired. Without any thought you lay your head onto Carl's shoulder. You feel him tense and remove your head from his shoulder and lean it onto the window, "sorry," you mutter.

"Hey it's okay I was just surprised. You can lie back down on my shoulder if you want," Carl offers.

You smile and lay your head back onto Carl's shoulder staring out the window. You then felt your eyes getting heavy and you closed you. You then proceeded to relax and fell asleep on Carl's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.4K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Harry Potter, Supernatural, The Originals, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Vampir...
Preferences By Y

Fanfiction

15.4K 198 24
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
1.1M 24.4K 47
A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed.
10K 256 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...