Hate Or Love | Sasuke X OC

By 1121bella

Sayuri Masato has hated Sasuke Uchiha since they were children. They always tease each other, they always ins... More

Sayuri Masato Info
Chapter 1~ Academy Teams
Chapter 2~ Invitation & Pain
Chapter 3~ Hospital Seriousnes
Chapter 5~ The Mission & Jealousy
Chapter 6~ Festival Night
Chapter 7~ Friends For A Surprise
Chapter 8~ Weird New Mission
Chapter 9~ The Details With A Figure
Chapter 10~ The Plan
Chapter 11~ The Mission Starts
Chapter 12~ Tour Mapping GONE WRONG
Chapter 13~ Letter My Covers Been blown
Chapter 14~ Meeting Up With Agent
Chapter 15~ The Man In Black
Chapter 16~ I Said Your Real Name For The First Time
Chapter 17~ Lies & Likes
Chapter 18~ Mission Debrief
Chapter 19~ Seeing With Sasuke's Eyes
Chapter 20~ The Little Kiss
Chapted 21~ Love, A Distraction
Chapter 22~ Intell, Meetups, The Village Attack
Chapter 23~ Something Surprising In The Dark
Chapter 24~ The Fight
Chapter 25~ Why Arent You There With Me?
Chapter 26~ Your Warmth
Chapter 27~ Sasuke Did You Just Confess To Me?
A/N I got Tagged
Chapter 28~ The BBQ dinner
Chapter 29~ The Request?
Chapter 30~ Beach Party
Chapter 31~ Swimming
Chapter 32~ My Feelings
Chapter 33~ The Couples Morals
Chapter 34~ Break Is Over?
Chapter 35~ Time Skip
Chapter 36~ Counter tops
Chapter 37~ Dancing
Chapter 38~ Mother Kidnap
Chapter 39~ Help
Chapter 40~ Girl Or Boy?
Chapter 41~ Torture
Chapter 42~ Mom's Lecture
Chapter 43~ Ridged Nightmares
Chapter 44 ~The Finding
I'm Sorry

Chapter 4~ Concern & The Past

6.3K 108 88
By 1121bella

Chapter  4
=============

No ones POV

It's been an hour or two and Sayuri is still in surgery. 10 minutes later the doctor comes out and says in a heavy sigh, "Sayuri is out of surgery and the surgery was a success."

The doctor smiles then pronounces the room number. "Her room is 257."

Everyone sighed and ran to her room. Tenten opened the door and everyone ran in trying to comfort Sayuri even though she was unconscious.

Sakura POV

Man I feel so bad for Sayuri....

"Guys should I get Ino and Kakashi sensei?" I stare at Sayuri, dammit why couldn't I get into sasukes arms just as she did! I'm always the one passing out, except on the floor not in anyone's arms!

Well fake passing out....

A little bit of guilt flowed on my shoulders, I guess I shouldn't act like this in front of the others. I know for a fact it would be wrong and rude worthy for me to say my thoughts right about now.

"No I wouldn't do that if I were you only invite one of them." Tenten said in an angry tone, She was tense. She defiantly knows best for Sayuri, seems she doesn't like that much company as I thought.

Sayuri had always seemed like a party animal with huge crowds of friends all over her. It was like she was somehow a celebrity for no reason. I honestly don't understand what's so special about her?

She's just an ordinary girl, she isn't unique, exquisite or even one bit special.

Sayuri is always getting the better things than me. People are hypocrites, if I fall onto the ground nobody even notices me and nobody even gives me the special treatment unlike Sayuri.

Nothing is fair compared to Sayuri.

I wonder why she was so angry, Tenten and Sayuri are best friends but I never knew how long they've been friends for.

I just don't understand why sasuke of all people doesn't even bother to notice me, but all of a sudden a new girl pops into competition and try's to steal my  uchiah away from me!

Why can't sasuke ever just even say a word to me? I gave up everything for him, even my friendship with Sayuri. I'm the one for sasuke why can't anyone understand that!

Sasuke's POV

Why did the doctor say that before she had surgery? There is something that I'm missing... But what is it? I sit down in a chair and look irritated. Figuring out what the hell is going on.

"Sasuke what's wrong why do you look irritated?" Neji called out to me with his eyebrows lifted. Him having a concerned look.

"Hn." After I give my answer neji moved away from me and ignored me the whole time. Good now I can focus and think.

I walk up to Tenten because I know that they have been friends for the longest time so I have to tell Tenten about what the doctor said and ask her what the doctor meant by that.

Later everyone started to leave because sayuri was unconscious for a long time. Only me and Tenten were left in the room.

"Tenten the doctor said something like, well I knew it would come to this. Why did the doctor say that?" I'm awed in Curiosity.

"Ok I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone ok?! If you do we will both die by the hands of Sayuri." We both joke.

"Hn just tell me." Waiting for a response, I suppose. The suspense is killing me.

Tenten briefly takes a moment of silence, a pause. "Ok so Sayuri I guess came to me when she had a sharp pain behind her head, I gave her medicine but it didn't work she went home and ended up at my house again around 2 am, She said that it was getting worst and somehow she fell unconscious. I let her sleep at my house for the day but I heard her in pain again, when she woke  up she passed out for the second time. so I instead disobeyed Sayuris wishes and went to the hospital and they said she needed surgery but she didn't want to miss out on the hangout so she didn't get the surgery."

Know way she didn't get the surgery just because she didn't want to miss the hangout? She was even in pain when she tried to trip me the other day?! Why do I have a sense of feeling sorry for her?

"TENTEN WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NOT TELLING ANYONE I'LL HUANT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE." Sayuri yelled so loud my eardrums could bleed.

"Wait how long have you been awake?!" Tenten backed away from Sayuri with her hands up near her chest, She seemed a bit scared.

"I was awake this whole time but I tried falling back to sleep until I heard you talking to emo face about this!!!" She gives both of us the death stare. Sayuri is an interesting person even when she's trying to recover from surgery she can still talk with her attitude as usual.

I wonder why she doesn't want any help or anyone worrying about her nobody knows anything really except for Tenten, Shikamaru, and Naruto..... Maybe I should ask them later, I need to gather for more info.

Wait the real question is why? Why am I so curious about Sayuri?

"Why are you still here emo face?" She glares at me even if she's the most vulnerable I've ever seen her.

"Why can't I be here?" I know that was a stupid question or answer In general in this situation.

"Ughhh I'm in the hospital right now, I don't think I want someone here that's a jerk to visit me and anyways why did you stay?" She looks a bit confused with on of her fingers on her lip.

"I stayed because I wanted to mess with you Bird legs." I smirk back at her waiting to see her feisty attitude in action.

"GET OUT NOW OR I WILL GET OUT OF THIS BED AND KICK YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW." She yells and looks straight at me, in all honestly she Indeed does mean it.

"Fine I'll leave." I repeat bluntly.

I leave the room but there is more to the story, it has to do with something about her past doesn't it I'm pretty sure, I'm almost positive... I'll have to ask Tenten when she's done visiting.

Sayuri's POV

"Geese what the heck, emo face just needs to get out of my life."I complain with honestly. Not caring in the world if I'm mean or rude in the moment.

"When you and Sasuke get closer you sure will disagree with yourself." Tenten mumbles quietly.

"And what do you mean by get closer?" I say with a questionable attitude. I'm actually wondering what the hell she means.

"Never mind about that but how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine." I lie with the same old excuse. It's almost like these same few words will forever be with me.

"Did you feel comfortable when Sasuke's arms caught you?" Tenten asked with a slight smirk on her face. I just wish I could swipe that smirk off of her pretty little face.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I can't believe I felt comfortable when emo face caught me, just thinking about it makes me cringe. I make a face being disgusted.

"Yeah when you passed out Sasuke caught you with his arms and carried you bridal style to the hospital." she smirks even more.

"Ohh hell nahh!"

"Yes he did that."

We both laugh in each other's presence together, all in each other's ponds of happiness.

"Why would he do that? We are enemy's."

"I don't know exactly why but maybe he likes you broo."

"No way that would be so disgusting."

"Ohh come on let's face it you to see a match."

I sigh out of confusion and stare out of the window. I hear Tenten saying that she's going to leave and get some rest at her house.

Why and the world would emo face do that? And why did he looked shocked when he saw me it's so confusing I'm just going to sleep it off. I close my eyes and start to fade away in the world of sleep.

Sasuke POV

I sit on the roof of my house waiting for Tenten so I could talk to her.

I finally see her I jump off of the roof and land in front of her. She looked like she was expecting me?

"Tenten could I talk to you?"

" your asking me?"

"Yeah I just want to ask you a question that's it."

"Sure come in." she nods and let's me inside her house.

I sit on the comfortable couch and wait for the right moment to ask her.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Tenten drinks a sip of water from her cup.

"It's about Sayuri."

"YOU LIKE HER!" she smiles and gets all fangirl mode. Except it wasn't exactly meant for me, she did it for a different reasoning.

"No of course not she's not my type anyways." Me like her? People have lost there minds these days.

"So what's your type anyway then?"

I'm stunned I got toooo caught off guard with that question. "I don't have a type I don't want a girlfriend anyways, more or less I don't have time for one."

"Whatever I know deep down inside you like her I made Sayuri put on makeup just for you, you should be honored. It's certainly hard to convince the one and only Sayuri!" She laughs with joy in her tone.

What? That's why she were makeup because of Tenten I see I chuckle quietly. "What's Sayuri's past?"

"Why do you ask all of a sudden?"

"Just answer my question." I have to be straight to the point, I honestly don't want to be side tracked with anymore of Tentens questions.

"Not until you answer my question." Mann Tenten is stubborn just like Sayuri, I can really see why there best pals.

"Because I'm wondering why she doesn't ask for help and obviously you know my past but only you, Shikamaru, and Naruto know of her past." Tenten's face shocked to the core.

Her lips move and form words but not a single sound comes out for anyone to hear a thing. A pause with the dense silence comes in through the doors, But then she seems like she will speak again.

"Ok well I'll tell you, When Sayuri was born her parents were the clan's leaders she the second child. She was compared to her older sister and she didn't want to get compared anymore she was practically living in her sisters shadow. So she went out more often than she was allowed to, she wanted to be her own kind of person not her sister or anyone but herself. She wanted to get her freedom back be free and live with no rules, her parents were always so disappointed in her she felt as if she was nothing during one point in her life. Also during that time of exploration she hung out with me, Shikamaru, and Naruto. One day the uchiha clan decided to kill her clan because of how Sayuri's parents did there missions and how they got money. The leaf village ordered a kill mission that included the Anbu along side with the Uchiahs. She and her family were spared because the uchiha clan asked Sayuri to kill her family and once she does she'll surpass them and make her clan not in shame anymore. Nowadays nobody even knows or recognizes the Masato family bloodline. When she does have to kill her remaining family she won't be the leader anymore and the uchiha clan knew that Sayuri didn't want to have to do anything for her clan so the mission that was upon her was perfect for her.

She was involved in other people's clans businesses so her clan thought she was the shameful person. Now she is no longer in the masato family anymore, she was exiled by her own family and clan. That meant she could never step foot in her village grounds anymore not even if the houses and buildings there burn to the ground, to ash even. She has been working on killing her family for all they have done for her."

Wow I can't believe this...

"What were the things that they did or make her do?"

"She was suppose to kill her friends... But she said no and was torched so she has a huge scar on her back and stomach... But now she doesn't have anymore friends in her clan because her parents killed them. She ran away and her clan wasn't apart of the leaf village so when she came into the village she was in questioning and she is now welcomed."

So that's why whenever I see her fight she always cuts the stomach and back first wow.

"I know your surprised she has a more deeper past than you."

"Yeah but how was she so open... She's never open to anyone, she's always this secretive person lurking in the shadows kind of girl but in the next she's being all talkative like nothing even happened."

"Yeah your right but she cried when she told us that's how hard it was for her."

I've never seen Sayuri shed a single tear. Not a single drop falling out onto her rosy cheeks. "Wait she cried?"

"Yeah but don't tell Sayuri about any of this she doesn't want people to know or worry about her because she needs to prove she's strong enough to handle fighting someone as strong as her family. Especially when she hates to feel vulnerable, that's why I didn't want to many people in her room seeing her like that."

"But you said something about her family and how they did there missions and how they got money?"

"Ohh right whenever there parents would go on missions those missions were to kill people for money they killed people and even children."Man her last sort of sounds like my past..

"Does she hate me so much because I'm apart of the uchiha clan?"

"Of course not she thanks them."

"So she thanks me?"

"No she absolutely hates you for calling her ugly and stuff."

"So why does she thank the uchiha clan? Me excluded."

"Because somehow they helped her become stronger with a purpose to fulfill, I'm guessing that was the reason."

"Why am I the reason?"

"Maybe because if one day she beats you she's ready to kill her family?"

"Oh but the hokage knows that she's going to kill her parents right?"

"Yeah..."

She looks down and seems so sad."How is she do cheerful all the time."

"Maybe because she has friends unlike you, you have fangirls surrounding you. There's a big difference between the you two, even though you may think you both are now the same. All you too are, are just similar."

"Hn."

"Well let's move on to a new topic why don't you become friends with your enemy?"

"No way I still hate her exactly like how she hates me."

"Why do you hate her?"

"Uhh" my mind goes instantly blank. "Exactly you have no reason anyways you were the one who pissed her off first. Try to be her friend first then maybe as you progress then you'll be able to love her."she smirks in a happiness.

"Why would I even do what your asking?"

"Because deep down inside you know you want to be more than her friend.." She smirks again then her lips purse into a bright smile.

"Whatever I'm leaving."

"Wait can you give her this."She's holding a letter I wonder what it says.

"Fine I'll give Sayuri these in the hospital." I leave the house and head over to the hospital.

Sayuri's POV

URGGHHHHH I hate being in hospitals it makes me feel like I'm weak! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE?

I suddenly hear a knock at the door "Come in?" I see emo face and he comes in with a letter.

"Why in the world are you here?"

"Well Tenten told me to give this to you." he gives me the letter and sits down in a chair.I open the letter and read it in my head.

Letter saying:
Sasuke likes you

What the heck? "What does the letter say?" His face full with wonder.

"I'm not telling you." He snatches the letter NUU DONT READ IT. He has a shocked look on his face. I blush a little and I see him blush a bit.

"Why do you-u think she wrote this?" I look away, I could feel the heat moving to my pale face.

"I-I don't really know."
Everything started to get awkward.

"Well let's just clear this up I don't like you."

"Good I would have died if u did."

"Well after your done with your recovery the whole team will go on a mission we are escorting a big shot."

Sasuke's POV

I knocked on the door and went in, "Why and the world are you here?"

"Well Tenten told me to give this to you." I give her the letter and she opens it with a surprised look on her face and she blushed? This must be interesting I have to take it. I sit down and say.

"What does the letter say?" I smirk.

"I'm not telling you." I'm taking it. I snatch it out of her hands I read the letter and it says that I like her.

Why would Tenten right this I notice that I'm blushing why am I blushing "Why do y-you think she wrote this?"

"I-I don't really know." she said I'm trying not to not to make this awkward.

"Let's just clear this up I don't like you." We both sigh in relief. But while I said that it hurt me I don't know why but it did.

"Could if you did I would have died."
Heh heh I smirk, Ohh wait I should tell her about the escort mission.

"Well if your done with your recovery the whole team will go on a mission we are escorting a big shot."

"I'll leave you be stupid" I leave and head home.

==============
^•^ Wow a lot have happened in this chapter heheheheheh well vote comment and love this fanfic ^•^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
143K 4K 33
#1 in yaoifanfic ! (12/06/2021) #33 in Pride! (1/09/2021) STORY IS GOING THROUGH EDIT (DATES WILL BE PROVIDED) This is the story of Naruto Uz...
2.2K 59 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
1.5K 41 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...