young justice oneshots

נכתב על ידי inxccxnt

After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make... עוד

welcome!!
RoBiN (DG)
KiD fLaSh
CoNnOr
RoY
BlUe BeTtLe
DiCk
BaRt
DaMian P1
DaMiAn P2
KaLdUr
GaRfIeLd
BaRt P1
TiM
BlUe BeTtLe
BaRt P2
WaLlY
CoNnOr
CaPtAiN mArVeL (BiLlY)
MaLcOm
KaLdUr
4THOUSAND
JaSoN - birthday special
DiCk - 4k special 1/3
JaMiE - 4-11k special 3/3
author's note
JaSoN --- requested
completed
cool news ;)
other cool news ;)
100k special - dick
updates

CoNnOr - 4/5/6/7k special 2/3

6.7K 156 55
נכתב על ידי inxccxnt

(wtf?! It's been like a week since my last update and I got 2 thousand reads! I got six thousand already! Thank you so much every single one of you. I guess this since 4K special is now 6k along with 5k >.<
Update- 7k. What?! Do I even deserve this? These stories are totally not my best work howww)

Y/w - your weapon

s2

It has been at least six years since Wally, Kaldur and Dick busted Connor out of project Cadmus. Of course, up to this day you all loved him and would never dream of him going back to his past days. But then again you had been friends with him for six years.

Another day, another mission. Although this mission wasn't your every day one. The league was informed of a distress beacon being sent out from a mysterious warehouse in the midst of the Atlantic ocean on a uninhabitable island. A small team was sent to investigate, one which included you. Little did anyone know that this warehouse was one of cadmus's. Trouble was bound to follow.

In the midst of the silence hung the uncertainty everyone in the bioship were feeling. No one could blame them, after all. They were being sent into a mission they knew almost nothing about.  Just a deserted warehouse on a deserted island in the middle of the wide blue ocean. They had never been in this kind of situation and were almost afraid. Though no one was going to admit that.

"Landed," Aqualad announced  from the front of the bio ship, "everyone out." And so everyone did. Soon, you, Superboy, Aqualad, Batgirl, Impulse, and Blue Beetle were standing on the warm, beautiful beach at the base of the small island.

You took in a deep breath, smiling, even in the condition you were in. The beach reminded you of the one at the cave. For some reason, you felt as though you would be seeing that scene for a while. But it was just that. A feeling.

"Alright we must keep moving," Kaldur said as he began to walk into the green forest, "Batgirl, what's the coordinates again?" So, the group began to move, towards the place where the distress beacon was sent.

You and connor were positioned at the rear, alert for anything suspicious.

He financed at you for a split second, "You afraid?"

You gulped, "No. Why would I be? I have a- all you guys. And the bio ship. And we can radio back if anything goes wrong."

Connor sighed, as if not wanting that answer, "Yea I guess..."

After that, it was quiet. Too quiet. For a forest. Usually, there would be bird noises, or leaves rustling from the common animal. But not here. It was like all the animals have been stripped clean, and what replaced it was a blanket of silence.

This was very unusual and just set the mood even creepier. And what made it even worse was that the farther you all walked, the darker it got. Perhaps the island wasn't as small as Batman explained.

"Are we there yet?" Impulse complained impatiently (which I suppose would make sense) from the middle of the group.

"No," Aqualad relied bluntly.

"Hmph. Why can't I just run in there, grab the one in trouble and come back? Why would be back to the cave in time for tomorrow's lunch. I'm pretty sure M'gann's cooking."

"Because we don't know what's there, Bart. For all we know it could be a trap." Batgirl said.

"Dios mío, then why on earth are we going?" BB asked.

"Because we're the good guys," you said.

"And that's what we do," Connor finished for you.

Jamie nodded, though still seemed a little uncertain. In fact, after that mini conversation, you all looked uncertain.

A couple hours and a million 'Are we there yet' later, the six of you were in the only clearing in the forest, at the foot of the two story building. Though something told you guys that was just a facade.

"Now what?" You said, "We can't just walk through the front doors."

"I'll scan the place," Blue Beetle said before a long pause and him mumbling to himself. After a while, he said, "Both floors are empty. No human signatures detected."

"That's strange," Batgirl frowned and tapped her foot, "Where did the distress beacon come from?"

No one answered.

"Doesn't matter. We're here already. Might as well go inside," super boy said before walking through the front doors.

You frowned and followed him, as did everyone else. Very hesitantly, I might add.

Connor held out his hand and pressed it against the iron door. It was unlocked. He applied pressure on it before it slowly creaked open, making the creepy atmosphere even more anticipating.

Connor peered inside the dark opening, "Hello?" He called out. You doubted the others could hear it, but you could tell by his soft voice crack that he was nervous.

You stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder. He whipped his head back to you and caught his breath, giving you an almost questioning look.

You smiled at him and nodded, stepping even more forward until your feet touched the door frame, "Come on guys. We can't just stand here forever."

"Y/n's right!" Bart stood up straight, "let's go!"

After that 'pep talk', everyone was soon inside the mysterious building. Batgirl was trying to turn on a seemingly old computer in the dimly lit foyer with assistance from BB while the rest of you guys kept watch.

You took up upon yourself to scope out the place, making sure there weren't any secret traps. And of course, Connor had to follow you.

"It's dangerous," he said.

You found his protectiveness cute, so you let him go with you. The two of you searched around the floor until you came across an elevator.

"Must be broken," connor observed bluntly and moved on like it was nothing.

But you took a second glance at the elevator and saw a down button. Even though it was almost certain that the elevator wouldn't work, curiosity got the best of you, so you reached out and pressed the button.

Connor caught your movement and turned around, only to be met with the wide doors of the elevator. He frowned, confused, "That's not possible. This building's been out of commission a long time now. It's abandoned."

You shrugged and peeked your head in the elevator, pressing your foot lightly against the floor of it, "Back up generator, maybe."

"Maybe," Connor walked straight in with no cation and checked the floor buttons, "Seems like there's a basement. We should check it out."

"But shouldn't we get the others?" You replied, not liking the edit of going underground without the team.

"No point in that. It'll be a quick inspection. Get in," connor pressed the 'B' button and leaned against the wall of the elevator.

You hopped in and stood next to him, your thoughts filled with ideas of what could happen.

Connor didn't know this, but this was almost exactly how Kaldur, Wally, and Dick could Connor. In an abandoned building that was supposed to be lifeless, and then suddenly there's a working elevator. You really didn't want to go down, in fear of finding some other crazy clone but you couldn't let Connor know that.

So as the two of you rode down in silence, you fiddled with you fingers hoping for the best.

Until Connor spoke up. He pointed to the button panel, towards a button that read C1, "What does C mean?" He questioned.

You automatically frowned and shook your head, "No idea. Don't press it. It c—"

But it was too late. Connor already had his thumb jabbed against the triangle shaped devil.

The elevator stopped and the two of you held your breath.

"Maybe," you began, "It doesn't do— AHHHHHHH."

In the middle of your sentence, it felt as though you and connor were in the clouds. Not in the romantic way (although between the two of us you sometimes felt like that next to him), but as if you were flying. As if the cords that lift the elevator up and down snapped, and the metal box was falling at 100 miles per hour.

The yelling coming from the both of you stopped until the elevator hit a dead end and slammed on the ground, sending you and Connor on your knees.

"I told you not to press it," you groaned as you rubbed your head, pushing yourself up by the wall. Connor did the same thing and sighed.

"Sorry."

Before the two of you were on your feet, the two shiny elevator doors opened to revile something breath taking.

It seemed you two were deep underground, as the walls were very high; probably thirty feet. Along with inside of the campus were crates filled with God knows what making animals noises, and computers stationed here and there. Computers that seemed way ahead of its time. But what caught you and Connors eyes was the huge high that ran along with edge of a catwalk on the ceiling. It said, 'Project Cadmus.'

Connor's eyes slowly widened as he realized were we were, "Y/n, are you seeing this?"

"I wish I wasn't," you said matching Connor's expression.

"We have to check this place out!" He exclaimed and automatically went running behind the crates and disappeared.

"Connor!" You hissed and ran after him. It wasn't such a good idea to leave him in a place where he could relate to his savage ways.

You found connor standing in front of a huge metal door with a purple S on it. And he was standing in plain sight. But you stayed in the shadows of the crates, "Connor! Get out of there. You're gonna be spotted!"

But connor ignored you, which was very much unlike him. He scanned the area around the locked door until he spotted the control panel with number buttons and a card wipe space. He raised his fist and smashed it. Surprisingly, it worked. The doors of the secret door slid right open.

You swore not so attractively and yelled at Connor to come back. But that idiot didn't listen. He walked right in, as if in some sort of trance.

You bit your lip and checked for any other people before catching up to him.

You stood next to Connor and looked up at his face, "We gotta stay together, don't go running off like that!"

"Y/n," connor said and pointed a shaky finger towards the centre of the strange room.

You gave him a face and slowly turned your head, only to have a strong sense of déjà vu.

How on earth did connor get into that weird tube thing?

"Connor... What's that?" Was all you said, not daring to move an inch, as if the movement would awake the scary clone.

In front of you was exactly what you wish it wasn't. A clone. Another clone of super man. Black hair and black Tshirt and bulging mussels. Connected to the body were a countless amount of tubes, accompanied by the repeating beeps coming from the machines.

"Connor. Are you seeing this? I'm not hallucinating right?" You rubbed your eyes in disbelief.

"Hallucinating..." The word rolled unsettling off his tongue which made you worry.

But before either of you could react, the sound of guns being cocked filled your ears. It came from behind you. With one look behind, you squealed by surprise.

"Superboy!" You shook the frozen sole beside you, "They found us!"

That brought the clone out of it and turned around just at the time their guns were warming up to fire.

"Y/n!" He yelled as the whole world moved in slow motion. Slowly, the guards pulled the trigger as balls of energy admitted from the guns, aiming shrubby towards you.

Connor had reacted quickly and pushed you out of the way which sent both of you crashing on the floor.

But wasting no time, the two of you quickly got up and backed up until your backs touched the glass on the tube holding the other clone.

The guards had you surrounded, "Stop right there!" One yelled.

There was nothing either of you could do. There were too many men and guns all surrounding you and threatening your life. You were about to accept your death next to your love but the universe wouldn't let that happen.

"Let them go!" Said a voice at the door. It was Aqualad. And batgirl. And impulse. And blue; all with their weapons at the ready and expressions made of stone.

The guards would be done for, unless they surrendered. But humans are too thick is surrender. So they attacked, running towards your mini rescue party at the door.

In no time at all, a fight had broke out. Rays of murderous energy was being shot across the rooms along with insults, battle cries, and other weapons.

You attacked everyone using y/w right next to connor, attacking guard after guard. But as always, not killing.

With all the commotion, it was a miracle no one for the team were hurt. Impulse was just very badly scraped and left on the floor as the fight went on; with the watchful eyes of his fellow team mates.

But the real damage to be made was to come. You had been fighting a guard who was obviously more skilled than the rest, so it took much longer. When he threw your y/w across the room, you were left to blocking and physically fighting the masked psychopath. He would shoot, you'd get out of the way and then attack. But the final time he shot and you ducked, the beam hit something that made a huge crashing noise, which froze everyone who was still fighting.

Thousands of pieces of broken glass was left sprawled across the ground as the sleeping clone fell to the floor along with it.

From behind him, the guard whispered, "Oh shit," which just made you want to punch him in the face, which you did. Everyone; even the guards, looked at you expectingly but you just shrugged.

Back on the floor, clone #2 seemed to be stirring, his eye lids twitching.

The guards were, for some reason, frozen in their spot. Sure the team was scared too, but they didn't know the extent of this clone. But the guards did. As the clone lifted up his head, the guards still awake didn't waste much time and ran out like a flock of frightened chickens.

"Ay dio míos. Should we run?" Blue beetle questioned, looking at Aqualad.

But superboy answered, "Probably," right before the clone's eyes fully opened and let out a deafening yell.

"RUN!" You yelled which snapped everyone out of it. Blue beetle picked up impulse and wasting no time, everyone ran out of the room, back towards the elevator.

As you all focused on running in front of you (though blue beetle flew), no one dared look back, but everyone could make out the roars and growls coming up from behind you all.

"We're almost there!" Batgirl yelled, which made you all extremely happier. But that happiness ended wen in front of you landed none other than clone #2. And yes, he landed. As in he can fly.

"HE CAN FLY?!" Connor yelled, obviously very jealous.

"Yes he can! We'll talk about that later." You yelled and grabbed his collar, following the rest of the team a longer way to the elevator. By some miracle, you all made it, but not without the clone running towards you. But he was too late. He flew towards the elevator which had you all it but the doors closed before he could get to you. And up you went, safe once again.

"Okay... That was a close call," you breathed out, collapsing on the floor.

Batgirl pressed the main floor on the floor panel, "Way too close. We gotta get out of here."

"But we can't!" Kaldur responded, "We still haven't found the distress call."

"That clone was the distress call. He must've don't something on the computer... Anyways I checked, it was him," Batgirl sighed, sitting down next to you.

"Distress call or no, we still have to leave. Bart's badly hurt. He needs surgery now." Jamie had the metal on his face removed as he looked over his friends body.

"I agree," you nodded. After all, why would they stay here any longer.

"What?" Connor finally spoke up, "No, we have to stay here. Help this clone. Like you did me." He looked at Kaldur.

Kaldur didn't look happy about that, "Connor, did you see him? He can fly. And probably shoot lasers from his eyes. We can't take him."

"So? He has dangerous powers. Exactly why we should make sure he stays on our side. He's probably lost and afraid."

Kaldur looked exhausted, "Connor-"

"No!" The deep blue eyes of the original clone seemed to break. He stepped his foot which made the elevator shake, "We save him."

"Connor-" you were about to place a hand in his shoulder but he gave you a harsh look. One that you didn't remember on him. But one you did remember. From clone #2.

"Hey, hermano," Jamie stood up to Connors level, "Bart's hurt. We gotta heal him. We're going back to the cave." He scowled.

"You don't tell me what to do, big," connor spat and punched across Jamie's face.

"Woah woah woah!" Batgirl exclaimed, standing between the two. You and Kaldur also perked up, feeling the tension in the room ten fold.

It was a that moment that the elevator doors opened, with its normal ding.

"We are staying here!" Connor yelled at everyone.

Batgirl shook her head, Kaldur had an angry look on his face, and Jamie wanted to leave now.

Connor scowled at the three of them and turned to you questioningly, "y/n?"

You bit your lip, "Bart is hurt, connor. We- we have to save him. Do you understand?"

His eyes widen at your response. You practically denied you. His surprised expression morphed into one filled with hatred, "No ones going to join me? Fine. Have it your way."

He stomped out of the elevator first and around the corner.

"What do you think he's doing?" You asked, gulping.

"I don't know. But it can't be good," batgirl pursed her lips.

Jamie picked up Bart and carried him bridal style, "who cares what he's doing. Let's just get back to the ship and—"

CRASH! BOOM! and BANG! interrupted Jamie. The noise seemed far away, but not far enough to be mute.

"What's that?" Kaldur gulped.

Everyone thought for a second before batgirl squealed, "THE BIO SHIP!"

In power mode the four of you were and jumped out of the cramped elevator, sprinting to the beech. Jamie flew there, with impulse still in his arms, while you, batgirl and Kaldur ran as fast as your legs could take you.

Once you got there, you saw a breath taking sight. But not in the good. There, over the remainder pieces of M'gann bio ship stood a savage Connor, panting extensively with his unruly black hair whipping in every direction.

"Connor!" Kaldur yelled, all the blood from his face drained.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Jamie yelled, looking at the raven haired kid murderously.

"Now we can't get off the island!!" Batgirl growled.

But you didn't say anything. You looked at connor disappointed. Of course, you were mad. But mostly disappointed. Why on earth would he do this? This wasn't him.

"Yes you can," Connor made a sadistic smile, "Jamie can fly."

Jamie realized this and his eyes widened. Mostly because of the look on Connors face, "Yes I can."

Under a blink, connor jumped off the ship scraps and landed on the floating body of Jamie. He growled loudly and grabbed the blue beetles wings, and teared them off. One by one. When the two blue wings fell to the floor, the two boys were sent crashing along with it.

Connor landed on his feet and glared at everyone, gobsmacked, "Who next?" His feet lay planted next to the face of the knocked out Jamie.   

Batgirl, behind clever as she is, tried sending a distress signal from behind her back. But connor noticed it, hearing the tiny beeps.

"You no trust me," connor growled at her, "I thought I was friend. Besides, communications no working!"

"Why the heck is he talking like a baby?" You asked Kaldur, clenching your teeth. You were alone with the team with a sociopath.

"No idea. Unless—"

"Shut up!" Connor yelled, "Shut up! Now that you all left alone, you help me! Get back brother!"

"Connor!" You stepped forward, "Bart is dying! He needs medical attention!"

"Be quiet pretty girl! I make important decisions. And I say help me. Or die!"

"Connor! We have to get back!" Kaldur yelled, the tattoos on his arms began to flow. He was getting ready for a fight.

"He's dying!" Batgirl updated everyone with a yell. Her fingers were against Bart neck, feeling his pulse.

Connor yelled loudly, "Then you all die!"

Quicker than lightning, the fight started. You, Kaldur, and batgirl verses connor. Not such a fair fight. For you guys.

Batgirl would throw the batarangs, Kaldur would throw a punch of water, and you could hit him with your powers. But none of them worked. Connor would dodge the batarangs, punch the water back, and jump out of way of your power.

That's when you decided to work as a team. The three of you, together, advanced. Barbra and Kaldur went in for the hit but we sent flying back with a kick and punch. You were going to surprise attack him from behind but the other two failed which meant you failed.

Connor turned around just in time for your attack with y/w but he caught it with one hand. His expression seemed sad when he saw you, "y/n want to kill me?"

"Of course I don't, connor. But I have to do what I have to do. And Bart is dying. The clone down there is a lost cause. Maybe one day we'll go down for it. But for now, your team mate is dying. Remember Bart? He saved your live a couple of times. Don't you want to save his? And we're friends. We're your friends. Do friends hurt other friends?"

"My only friend is my brother. And you don't want to save him," connor growled. Without a warning, connor went for a lunch in your stomach. You tried to dodge it as well as you could, but your stomach still took the majority blow.

The outcome that came out of that attempt to snap him out of it ended up completely how you hoped it wouldn't. There were were on the sandy floor, clutching your stomach in pain. You couldn't believe connor had done this. But you corrected yourself. This wasn't Connor. This was superman's clone. A savage made for killing.

The punch wasn't that fatal, but you decided to be dramatic. Maybe that would put connor back in his right mind, "C- connor," you breathed out as shakily as you could make it sound.

Back up to connor, he had stopped breathing the moment your body hit the floor. He hit you. He hit you! He hit you! He would never do that. Who was he?

He didn't even notice it, but he came to his senses. All that mattered was you now.

"Y/n are you okay? I'm so sorry. I would ever hurt. Oh my god, your hurt! Are you bleeding? Oh thank goodness no. But oh geez I HIT you! I'm so sorry I would never hurt you I'm so sorry I love you. Please figure you. I jut don't know what came over me. Ever since I saw that savage clone I just felt weird. Oh my god—"

"Connor?"

"Yes?"

"Just hug me," you smiled widely and sat up, opening your eyes.

"Heh, of course." So that's what he did. He wrapped his arms around you and squeezed tightly, closer to his body than you've ever been. As if you were his greatest gift.

"For the record, I love you to," you whispered back to him, squeezing as much as him.

Connor laughed out of happiness and squeezed you even harder, not daring to let you go.

"Oh dear me, my arms killing me," said someone behind you guys. Slowly the two of you pulled away and saw Bart still lying down, clearly in major pain, but awake. He looked up at the both of you hand in hand, "Did I miss something?"

You and Connor help but laugh at that, while from the trees came in batgirl and Kaldur. They saw the two of you and let out a breath of relief, smiling. Jamie also got up and smiled, attacking Bart in a hug which sent both of the boys red as a tomato (which, everyone mentally agreed was super cute).

You all looked at each other, smiling for a few seconds, just happy that everything was okay.

But... It wasn't really okay.

"So... um, how do we get off this island?"

Yay here's a update! 4000 words oh lord that's a lot for one one shot. But I hoped you enjoyed it!

Could you guys please vote and comment please? I mean I get like 150 views per chapter and like 5 votes. I mean I don't want to be pushy or anything but I take the time out of my day to do things like this so it would really be appreciated.

Well have an amazing day everyone. Until next time! xx

[unedited; probably with major spelling mistakes sorry]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

161 1 11
This is a collab book between me and D_L_Meltinos. It is a Young Justice fic as well as Birdflash. There MAY be some cussing and there will definitel...
840 11 6
First time doing oneshots so if it's bad or anything lemme know. Will contain: Wholesomeness(very low chance) Angst Self-harm Characters: Bruce Alfr...
56.4K 2.3K 29
i hear my heart breaking tonight, do you hear it too? ━━━━━━ dc's young justice wally west x fem!oc © keupid cover made by @bayports
26.5K 1.3K 43
'Just how far can one walk the path that has been set for them by others?' [Young justice]