In Time. [Completed]

Par ummusk

(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a... Plus

Introduction
Introduction to the characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Note.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- The dark secret.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28 Decision's
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter 36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38 {The wedding part - 1}
Chapter- 39 {The wedding part-2}
Epilogue.
New Story.

Chapter 16

100 20 3
Par ummusk

I am really updating faster than before. This chapter will contain a Steven's pov. So the main twist in the story begins from here. Stay tunned for more. And be sure to click that star.

Enjoy

Erica's pov

So with another drive of 15 minutes we finally reached our destination. And as soon as I see the place, I regret trusting Steven. He said he won't bring me to a restaurant and what is this then.

I look at him and give him the most angriest glare and explain expression.

He looks at me and his face forms an 'o'

"This, ohh don't you worry miss, its a nice and less crowded place. And for you, you look amazing." He grins at me and gets out of the car. He opens the door for me and I move out.

"Whatever, I am not forgiving you for this. Get it."

"But trust me, this place is awesome, and the food also." With that he takes me inside and we get greeted by a women. She looked very decent. As soon as she saw Steven she smiled.

"Steven, after a long time, and you brought someone. Wait is she your girlfriend.?"
The glint in her eyes was so confusing. And she had a great french accent.

"No we are just friends" I am the first to speak.

"Friends, even better." She chuckles.

"Rose, I had a booking?" He asks. So her name is rose, it is just like the way she is.

"Okay, let me check." She moves towards the receptionist and they talk something which we could not hear.

I look at Steve and give him a smile. He returns me the same.

"Steven, I got your reservation, come I'll escort you." She calls us and gestures us towards a big door. As we moved the door led into a big dinning hall. There were only 3 tables in this big hall at a distance. Long distance. So Steve was correct, about less crowd. Finally we reach the table near a gaint window. It was decorated beautifully.

"Enjoy your dinner. I'll send someone soon to take orders." Rose smiles and us and begins to leave.

"No Rose, wait. Send the usual, even her." Steve says. He did not even ask me. So impolite.

Rose smiles back an okay. By that time Steven pulls out a chair for me to sit. I get seated and so does he.

"How can you order for me? When you don't even know about my choice of food."

"You know this place is completely french. I mean the food. Even the menu's are in french, I just thought you would like what I usually eat here."

"And how did you guess that I don't know french.?"

"Ohh it means my guess was correct." He laughs.

"Stop it Steven. I am trying to learn some french okay. Atleast I know the basics."

"Okay ma'am" he says in the french accent. And I laugh. Today was really a fun day. I never expected someone to make me feel so special and make me laugh so much.

___________________________________________

The car pulled at my front door. The house was still locked. That means my parents will be out for a weekend vacation. They inform me sometimes, but most of the time they don't and even I don't inquire. Its really good to see my parents in love.

About the dinner well as Steve said the food was tasty. I really enjoyed the dinner.

"So that's it then." I look at him. The way moonlight hit his face. I could see his blue eyes shine, but the eyes weren't happy. They held an expression which was very difficult to read, but if you look deep inside you could sense happiness, sadness.

"Yes, umm Thank You for this amazingly beautiful day." I smile at him.

"You are always welcome." He returns me the smile.

"Steve, you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I am fine. Its just that I did not think I would be.. Uhh leave it. So I'll meet you?"

"Monday I guess."

"Well, I was thinking of coming over tomorrow to you know.. Uhhhh..fo..rr yeah the project. Yeah project." What's with him, stuttering so much.

"Yeah, I really don't mind. At what time will you come over.?"

"You could tell me that" he smiles. Finally the smile I was looking for.

"Okay then come over for lunch, I'll make some, and you could get a taste of my cooking." I say mischievously.

"Okay then I'll come by 1" he gives a little laugh with me.

"Okay then. Bye. Thanks for the fun day." I say him.

"Yeah. Good bye."

I get out of the car, and move towards my front door. I look behind only to see Steven waving a hand at me. I open the door and get inside and see his car speeding away.

I switch on the night lamps and move upstairs to my room. I need a shower to remove all the tiredness. I get inside the bathroom and keep my belongings on the sink. I remove my dress and get inside the shower. Hot water runs down my body taking away all the tiredness. Water. It reminds me the waterfall, the water there inspite being so cold, all I could sense there was heat.

Frustation starts building up in me as I think about the things today, one moment I feel happy about it and the other, I regret. God.! I am over thinking. Yeah Erica you are.

I switch of the shower and dry myself. Wearing a night dress I move out of the bathroom and plug in my cell. There was only a reply from lily saying okay. And finally a text which made me guilty. Matt's message. I am supposed to be happy but I am nothing less than guilty.

The message was short saying,

Erica, how are you doing today.? Lily said me that you were busy so I thought to leave a message. I just wanted to know if you are fine, I hope you are not sad yet. You know I always want you to live happily and if you are sad because of me that makes me bad, love. I will be waiting for your reply.

Matt.

Now deal with this Erica.

What am I doing to myself, I really don't get the idea. So instead I reply matt,

I am all fine matt, was just hanging out with Steven, fortunately he is the son of Jones, you might have heard of them. And I really get along well with him. I am really fine and happy. Hope you are the same?

Love. Erica.

I keep my cell phone aside. I really need to get things sorted. What am I doing to myself. Its not wrong to make a friend, but it wrong to think so much about him. But I am so helpless, I just don't know why I get so much attracted, the force is so strong, that my resistance doesn't works. But how can someone make me so happy. I don't even know if Steven feels something, why do I always mess up my mind thinking about him.

I don't have feeling for him okay.

"Now get out of my mind Steve." I scream at nothing particular.

Steven Jone's you are just a friend to me and I will never risk any relations of mine for you.

Steven's pov:

So finally I come home. I open the door and get inside only to see my parents in and uncomfortable position. I quickly close my eyes.

"Uhhh.. Carry on guys I'll just.. Uhh... Goo to my room."

"Ohh stop it Stve (pronounced: sstevviee.) Dont embaress your parents." My mom says.

I open my covered eyes and chuckle.

"Okay mom, but.." Cut off.

"Where were you young man.? The whole day.?" Dad asks.

"I was outside just hanging around here and there." I give an excuse. I really don't want to tell them about Erica.

"Mom, dad continue. I am tired I'll just go and sleep." They both nod and start talking again. I move towards my room and start to think about today's events. I feel so happy, so content.

Haahh! Happy, no way. I have already started my plan miss Erica. You think I really want a friend. No way. This is my revenge. You insulted me in front of so many people. And now is my chance.

Get ready Erica.

Your little heart will be broken soon.

Vote if you like what you read.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48.1K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
650K 22.2K 38
Two best friend, one is a billionaire and the other just a mere middle class man,decided to let their children tied together even though they were st...
1.4M 45.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...