Percy Jackson x Reader-The Ti...

By ineedmusic15

Percy received a distress call from Grover he and his girlfriend, (Y/N), Annabeth, and Thalia quickly went to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Imagine
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter Dam 21😂
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

7.4K 225 112
By ineedmusic15

(Y/N)'s POV
Luke took me to the training room, as my mind was set on defeating Percy Jackson, no matter what and no matter the cost.

As we entered the room, my eyes scanned over all the weapons and other equipment, but my gaze stopped at a particular weapon. The bow and arrow.

I walked up to it and grabbed the bow, tracing its frame.

Suddenly, my mind flashed a memory. It was me firing golden arrows with a gold bow at a hydra? The memory faded into sudden darkness, leaving me questioning myself on what that was about.

I looked at my left wrist. Call me weird but I feel like something should be there. Something important to me...

But there was a wristwatch around my right wrist. A broken one. The time read it was 8:30 pm. I wonder what happened at that time? Eh whatever. A broken watch can't do me good now. I took it off and was about to throw it away when I just...couldn't. I felt like it was important. I decided to just put the watch in my pocket.

"Before you start on the weapons, let's see how you are in hand-to-hand combat." Luke said.

I looked at him weirdly.

"Why?" I asked.

"You need to be skilled in weapons and combat." Luke said. "Percy Jackson is also very skilled, so you need to train a lot to beat him. And besides I think you trained a lot on swordfighting at Camp."

"So what do I do?" I asked as I put away the bow.

"Ok," Luke said as he stood in front of me, "hit me."

I raised an eyebrow at him but he just motioned me to do it. I sighed and did what he said, only to have him stop my fist with his hand.

"Is that all you got?" Luke taunted. "Because if it is, then you need to train more, especially in hand-to-hand combat." He said as he let go of my hand.

I nodded. I'll do whatever it takes to defeat Percy Jackson.

"You ready to start? Once we start, we won't stop until I see that you're ready."

"I'm ready. Don't hold back." I said as I put my (H/C) hair in a ponytail.

Luke smirked.

"I won't."

I smirked as well. Then we started my training to defeat Percy Jackson.

Percy's POV
When the homeless guy disappeared we were kinda weirded out but we still got onto the Sun West Line freight train that was filled with expensive cars.

Zoe and Bianca was in a Lexus, Grover was in a Lamborghini, Thalia was in a Mercedes SLK, and I was in a blue Camaro.

As I sat in the Camaro, I looked at (Y/N)'s bracelet. It was still turning the gold into black, slowly but surely. It was also getting cold, not like regular cold but icy cold.

'Why is it doing that?'

I thought about the prophecy that was given to me. One part of the prophecy was starting to make sense. But first you must help her overcome what has been done.

Something happened to (Y/N). Is that why her bracelet is turning black?

My mind thought of the possibilities. After a while, I started to get tired but I didn't want to go to sleep, afraid that I would get a dream.

"Oh don't be afraid of dreams." A voice said next to me. "If it weren't for dreams I wouldn't know half the things I know about the future."

I looked next to me and saw that it was the same homeless guy from the rail yard. His eyes remind me of someone familiar.....then it hit me.

"Apollo? Is that you?" I asked.

The homeless guy shrugged but still nodded.

"Don't blow my cover, Percy. Call me Fred."

"Fred?" I said uncertain.

"Zeus's rules:hands off when there's a human quest. Even if something major has happened but I don't care about that right now. They took my daughter and now they took my baby sister."

"But ya'll are twins." I said.

Apollo rolled his eyes.

"That's besides the point."

"So you're going to help us?"

"Already have."

I gave him a confused look. Apollo gestured me to look outside. When I looked, I noticed that everything was blurred on how fast the train was going.

"Woah."

"Yep this train crossed a good chunk of America but there isn't enough time. It's almost sunset." Apollo explained.

"So do you have any idea where Artemis and (Y/N) are at?" I asked.

Apollo frowned and shook his head.

"That's the problem with being the god of prophecy. I should see the future, and know the future. But this time I don't know. I can't see them no matter what I do with my powers and I don't like that."

I stayed silent for a couple of minutes when I remembered something from my dream.

"Artemis was looking for the monster that she was hunting for. Do you got any idea what it is?"

"No," Apollo said, "but there is someone who can help you with that."

"Who?" I asked.

"His name is Nereus aka the Old Man of the Sea. Just look for him in San Francisco if you still haven't found the monster. He remembers everything." Apollo said.

The disguised sun god looked at his old watch.

"I should go. And make sure to get some sleep." Apollo said as he was about to get out of the car.

"But I'm not tired-"

Apollo snapped his fingers and before I knew it I was sleeping.

(Y/N)'s POV
Luke and I were still practicing hand-to-hand combat. We been practicing for 3 straight hours, nonstop, and by now we're both sweating. Anyways back to my current situation...

I dodged another punch from Luke and then blocked his upcoming punch. I then punched him in the face. He staggered back a bit before he spit a bit of blood. Before I could make my next move, he tackled me into the ground and pinned my hands above my head.

I looked up and saw Luke freakin smirking at me, knowing he won this match, once again.

"Looks like you lose, (Y/N)." He teased.

I growled before I used all my strength to push him off of me. I quickly got up and placed my foot on his chest.

"Looks can be deceiving." I said.

Now it was his turn to glare at me but I knew he was just joking around.

"Ok I think that's enough training for now. You could go back to your room. There's some more clothes in the closet so you could take a shower. I'll leave your dinner in the meantime." Luke said.

I nodded and left the training room. I didn't want to go back to my room just yet. So I walked towards the front of the ship and just looked at everything.

The cool breeze made my (H/C) hair dance in the wind. It was peaceful.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a couple walking hand in hand on the beach. They were smiling and laughing before they kissed.

'It must be nice to be a regular person.'

Then the wind got stronger. Dark clouds came from nowhere and covered the sky as it started to rain. I watched the couple run off. The guy used his jacket to cover his girlfriend from the rain.

I left to go to my room, a bit wet from the rain. I grabbed a fresh set clothes and took a shower.

After I finished my shower, I brushed my (H/C) hair and just layed down on my bed. I noticed the food on my nightstand and started eating.

As I finished, it was already nightfall, and I was so tired from all that training. And before I knew it, I fell asleep. With a dream waiting for me.

(A/N):Ok I don't blame you if you didn't like this chapter. It kinda sucks but I was super busy with stuff and I'm just super stressed out. People depend on me for a lot of stuff and I don't want to let them down. I gotta guys, I have to finish some homework. *sighs* Bye 👋🏼.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 47
𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑬 ❝ all right, Sunshine, brighten up ❞ ❝ I will hit you ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝...
94.2K 3.5K 47
"we can be heroes, just for one day." [ som (completed) - ttc ] [ percy jackson x oc ] book one of the CELESTIAL! series BASED ON the pjo series by...
18.8K 360 48
Book Two Percy Jackson is missing, and Y/n, his half sister, will do anything it takes to get him back, including going on a crazy quest with a proph...
66K 2.3K 110
Y/N L/N, is a thirteen year old Demi-god with a destiny to defeat something a gazillion times more powerful than him. to make things worse he has eas...