Only Mine (Chanbaek/Baekyeol)

Від pink1314

Park Chanyeol is the CEO of Park Enterprise but also the ruthless and cold-hearted mafia boss who wants nothi... Більше

First Meeting
Intrigued
Interest
Surprise
Enchanted
Homeless
Staying
Dream
Cold
Breakfast
Cute
Elevator
Movie
Sleepy
Teddy Bear
Drunk Piggy
Meanie
Tagged
Cucumber
Kiss?
Danger
Tempting
Childhood
Worst Birthday
Depressed
Puppy
Special Chapter 1
Empty
Weakness
Reunion
Hyung Pt. 1
Hyung Pt. 2
Special Chapter 2
Love Square
Special Chapter 3
First Time
Separated
Time
Who
Bubble Tea
Maid
Scared
Hate
Dumb Nugget
Jealousy
Special Chapter 4
Rival
Help Me
Letting Go
Cooking
Sweet Skinship
Special Chapter 5
Hide-n-Seek
Painful
Thank You!
Red
Karma
Evil Puppy
Blush
Special Chapter 6
Tomato
Happily Ever After?
Sequel

Truth

25.7K 1.2K 719
Від pink1314

And then Baekhyun died.....jk jk jk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's Pov

"Get rid of him." Chanyeol instructed to the two men beside me. Then I heard the sharp clacking of his shoes walking away.

"Boss can we do anything we want with him?" One of them ask.

"Whatever." Chanyeol's emotionless voice replied and I felt my heart clench so tightly in my chest that it was painful to breathe.

Did Chanyeol treat everyone like this? Their lives like a game-no emotions, no conscience, and no care of how they end up. Why? Why? Why did Chanyeol hide this from me?

I was getting dragged away harshly and I felt something wet drop from my eyes, down to my cheeks and it fell off my chin.

Is this really the Park Chanyeol that I knew? He-he was nice and so warm before he couldn't possibly be this stranger here could he? He's in the mafia and he also harms others? He felt like a stranger all of a sudden. All his words and actions were probably lies. Why would he be interested in me when he hardly opens up to anyone let alone get close to him? Maybe I was a temporary entertainment for him and he doesn't care about me.

"I-I hate you." I whispered out of breath and the clacking of shoes stopped abruptly.

"Wait. Bring him back." I heard Chanyeol's commanding voice with a hint of confusion laced in his voice.

Then his clacking of shoes rung in my ears and I felt scared, frightened, and memories of when I was three came pouring down on me.

My older brother taken away from me by strangers. The clacking of those shoes reminds me of that day but I knew that they were different. But right now getting kidnapped and the blindfold blocking my sight made my other senses sharper. The screaming-shouting-and our hands then fingers pulled away from each other until nothing was there. The emptiness and loneliness I felt repeated in my mind like a broken tape and my hyung's face was blurring day by day.

More tears stained my blindfold and I started crying, shaking, everything seemed so horrifying, realistic, and it seemed that I was little again. My parents gone and my only blood relative getting ripped away from me. Everything felt so dark and suffocating like that time in the elevator only this time it's multiplied and the space felt cramped. Nobody...nobody was next to me.

My blindfold was unknotted but everything was too blurry my tears won't stop. It was as if this triggered my lost memory when I was three. I felt a finger wiping my tears away but at that moment I didn't care and tried kicking that person away.

"GET OUT!" I heard a voice rumble loudly and images of blurry men seemed to scramble away.

My arms were slowly released after I felt them fall to my side.

"Baekhyun why are you here?" I heard someone ask sternly but I was far too gone to reply.

"No Baek-Baekhyun! Hyung will come back. Be good and I-I love you!" A five year old boy shouted to another young boy who was gripping a teddy bear and crying loudly.

"Hy-hyung come come back! Baekhyun will be good! Baekhyun will listen to you! Baek-Baekhyun will not make hyung mad. Pl-please hyung." The broken hearted boy cried sitting in the middle of an empty house.

An arm circled me but I felt scared that that he was going to take hyung away from me.

"NO! No hyung hyung!" I wailed trying to push the person hugging me so tightly away but it was all in vain as his arm only tighten the hug.

Soon everything seemed so exhausting and my eyes closed slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's Pov

"I-I hate you." A soft voice whispered. Even though it was soft, I heard it loud and clear as if I had a radar on just to detect this person's voice. It was so familiar yet I couldn't place my finger on who it was. It made my throat go dry and taking a step seemed more difficult and heavy like lead was weighing me down.

Halting I commanded them to bring that guy back. I began walking towards them and suddenly I noticed the guy crying, shaking, and hyperventilating.

He felt so familiar yet I wasn't sure who it was. Anger was clouding my mind when Daehyun's man told me how soft I was becoming and how easily they took a part of my territory. Slowly clearing my senses I leaned down to the guy in front of me.

Then it hit me-his soft brown locks, petite body shape, and button nose. How could I not have noticed that before?

I untied the large black blindfold that was tied on so tightly and it fell showing a broken teary eyed Baekhyun.

Tears continued escalating from his beautiful eyes and I wiped them away one by one. Baekhyun seemed to be in a daze and began kicking me but I didn't stop him.

My men rushed over ready to tackle Baekhyun but I shouted at them to to get out and they reluctantly scrambled away pulling Daehyun's man away. I will make sure to deal with him later.

I released Baekhyun's hands and my heart clenched at the bright red marks around it. My stupid men treating my Baekhyun like this, if Baekhyun wasn't in a daze right now, I would have put a bullet through their heads and ripped their hearts out.

"Baekhyun why are you here?" I asked sternly and unintentionally it sounded a little angry. I was confused that he didn't heed my command to stay in the office. But knowing Baekhyun when has he ever listened to me?

He continued to be too far away so I hugged him tightly with my good arm. He struggled and cried harder but I just patted his back.

Then he screamed desperately "NO! No! Hyung hyung!" It must have triggered something horrible from his memories.

He cried for awhile longer before it turned into hiccups and soon he feel asleep probably too exhausted and overwhelmed with everything.

"I'm so sorry Baekhyun ah that I'm making you go through so much." I muttered and continued rocking him back and forth.

Sighing I picked him up on my good arm with some difficulty since I was a little unbalanced. His head lolled towards the crook of my neck and I gripped him tightly before placing him in my car from the underground garage. Looking at him again, I buckled Baekhyun and took him home.

Then I slowly laid him on the bed. Next, I walked towards the large painting next to my desk. I never knew that I would have to resort to this.

I turned the pen on my desk and the painting unlocked slowly moving to the side. There was a glass door that was bulletproof and it scanned my eye before it too slid to the side.

Once again I carried Baekhyun and stepped in the secret passageway. After awhile I arrived at the main room and placed him on the bed smoothing his bangs away.

"Baekhyun you know too much. But don't worry I will never kill you because you're my everything and more precious than any gift ever given to me."

I smiled weakly before walking through the maze like place and exited the secret area. The glass door locked itself and the painting slid itself protectively over it.

I sat down on my desk and turned on the computer displaying the many scenes of the maze and Baekhyun's figure sleeping on the bed. So peaceful. So beautiful. So fragile.

Is this the right thing to do? Only this way will Baekhyun ever be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's Pov

After a lot of tiny flashbacks and dreaming, I rubbed my eyes slightly. I sat up and immediately realize that this wasn't Chanyeol's room.

Wait Chanyeol. I hate him. But I still love him. Sigh. Looking around I got afraid of this place.

The room was oddly similar to Chanyeol's but there were no knifes on display nor his large smirking face behind the bed. There were no windows but rather a refrigerator in a corner and a closet in another. The tv was in the far front and there was a laptop and many technology equipment on a table by the bed. On the right side was a door and it appeared to be the bathroom.

Fine maybe I got kidnapped again. I don't care anymore. Everything is so exhausting that I don't care about my life anymore.

I looked to my left and discovered another door I twisted the knob but it was locked. This was probably the door to go outside so trying harder I began kicking, banging, and twisting it.

As I tried again, the door opened and I stumbled in front of a chest. Looking up I saw Chanyeol's cold eyes staring down at me. So it was one of Chanyeol's room.

I gave him an angry glare and tried to get past him but he slammed the door shut before I can exit and he emitted an intimidating aura.

I didn't back down but instead began a staring contest. But then he took a step closer towards me and I didn't want him near me so I ran in the bathroom and locked the door.

After awhile I heard retreating footsteps and the closing of a door so I decided to get out from the bathroom.

But as soon as I opened the door, Chanyeol appeared from behind the bathroom door and pushed my back against the wall.

"Baekhyun I told you to stay didn't I?" Chanyeol questioned looking straight through my soul.

"Chanyeol why were you harming people?" I asked my voice breaking a little at the end and looked at him with sad eyes.

At this Chanyeol's gaze seem to soften a bit but then turned cold again before he replied "Baekhyun I'm not just the CEO of Park Enterprise but I'm also the largest mafia ruler."

"W-what?" I croaked out the news unexpected.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol said and hugged me really tightly with his right arm.

"Get off of me!" I struggled.

"Stop it Baekhyun! I've been very lenient and I've been spoiling you so don't anger me any further." Chanyeol growled.

"No! You lied to me! Go away!" I shouted pushing his chest unable to accept his untrustworthy personality.

"Shut up Baek." Chanyeol rumbled lowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry Baek ain't dying yet. Maybe a little steamy scene in next chapter? Just really little...hehehe 😓😓😓

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

298K 13.5K 72
Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Park..She is now working as doctor in same...
696K 39.1K 34
[COMPLETED] The nerdy Byun Baekhyun has a huge crush on the famous actor and singer Park Chanyeol but unfortunately he would never notice him.. or wo...
592K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
92.2K 2.4K 12
Park Chanyeol is CEO. He is strong, smart and self-confident. But his boyfriend Baekhyun isn't. He is fragile and fights with his demons. And when is...