The Script (Liam Payne)

De AcousticSoul_

I watched her dance, beneath the spinning lights, and suddenly there were no more words for me to write. She... Mai multe

The Script
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 11

1.3K 18 0
De AcousticSoul_

' 'Cause you're the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and i don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love is insanity then why are you my clarity?'- Clarity, Zedd ft Foxes.

--

"Hideous and pathetic," He stated, with the same look on his face.

"You said the truth last night, Liam."

"And how can you say that, Tiara?"

"Because that's what you called my skirt last night."

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you?" He said, his mouth twitched and his eyes went narrow. I swear he was thinking that he was stuck on an island with a psycho. I tried to answer with all the self control which was left inside me, not trying to motivate the already-commenced fight.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just want to know about last night."

"And why is that?"

"Because you sounded as if you were hiding something from me and yet wanted to let me know about it. Why can't you get it that I'm all curious now?" My shoulders dropped as I finally let out what I wanted to say. Yet, the look on his face clearly showed that he didn't get it a bit. Frankly, nor did I knew what I was really talking about. Liam was ninety percent drunk and there are full chances that he was just playing along with me. But that ten percent of my mind, the part which doesn't really consider the sane things, is continuously warning me that it's not what I am really trying to convince myself with.

"Tiara Williams, are you that kind of a blonde that you don't really understand that I wasn't conscious of my self last night? I swear I won't ever talk to you after boozing if you start believing everything that I say." He let out a sigh and I could fairly understand that even if there was something, he won't budge to tell me even a bit.

"Please try not to talk to me ever, no matter you are tight or not." I spat out. There was no way he could talk to me like that. I crossed my hands on my chest and stood in a dramatic pose. I pouted out a bit, without realizing, and immediately withdrawed it.

"Oh, you know? That hurt. Too much, that too, right here." He pointed on his chest, as if gesturing on his heart with all the sarcasm he had inside him. Well, if anyone would make a video of us fighting and post it on Youtube then I swear to anyone, it would immediately go viral. He closed his eyes again and pressed his fingers against his forehead. Even after the medicine, his head was paining alot, he seemed.

"I'm sure it did. That thing is not very used to ego break, right?" I pointed on his chest and raised my eyebrow. I felt like mentally giving myself a standing ovation, very well known to the fact that he would now erupt like a volcano.

Instead, he released his fingers from his head and opened his eyes slowly. I think he was now trying to control his anger. 

"I already told you. Nothing could bruise it nor break it."

"Not everything is about you, Liam. Don't let your ego get to your head." I huffed, discarding what I said as useless. 

"Possibly, but majority of things are, wife." He said to me with a straight face. He really was a person with a lot of ego and self-importance. Sure that is a good thing only till it doesn't foul your mind with things all about yourself.

"Yes, please yourself, husband." I bit out.

He definitely did not take it in a good way as I was pulled by my arm in a tight hold. His eyes hardened and mouth thinned as he pressed his hold on me tighter. I passed out a gently cry of grimace as his hold was really painful. He smirked at me as if he was satisfied with the agony I was suffering to.

"Let's just make a deal? Do not piss me off further, Tiara. It already is bad enough that I have to spend around three weeks with you. Try not to remind me that you live under the same shelter as mine and let's try to keep this trip much more bearable. I can't really handle this since you are always around me." He hissed at me, not even loosening his grip on me even though I tried my best to free myself.

My mind was totally frustated and my anger knew no bounds. Emotions kept flooding inside me as my head tried it's best to ignore what was just said to me. But the larger part inside me asked me, no really, commanded me to give him another answer, another, much dirtier and bitchier comeback. But words failed to come of out of mouth as I was just totally confused, irritated, frustated and in pain-all at the same time.

"Good." He said with a cruel smirk as he pushed me ,by my arm ,behind. I moved my hand over the part he had just left as his finger prints flared up. Without sparing me with another look he went to the bedroom and closed the door behind me. 

I won't cry. I won't let this bastard get to me. He does this on purpose just to tease and frustate me. But it isn't going to work, Payne. I won't cry because of this.. this emotion-less, manhandling jerk. Not this time, at least. I tried to convince myself as a drop of tear fell out of my eye and glided on my cheek, all the way till my jaw..

--

It was already evening by the time I realized about it. The sun had gone down and the best part about the island and our house was that we could get a direct view of the sunset right from inside the house. The sky was tinted with a shade of orange, red and then purple as i sat along the window pane.

I had changed into one of his shirts of blue and black checks which reached till my thighs. I wasn't really ready to go anywhere near him or his things as a person with a considerate self respect, I do not wanted to ruin it. But as it is rightly said, 'things will happen if it's in your destiny.' His clothes and he, of cource, are in my destiny. I was mentally preparing myself with the outburst I will have to face after he sees me in his clothes, again. But I can't really help it.

As I was still wandering in the streets of my thoughts,I heard my phone ring next to me. Given the fact that we hardly got any network here, I was equally shocked and surprised. No one called me since the time we left. I ignored it thinking that it is because of network issues. But at the back of my mind I thought that my father, especially, wanted to give me some 'quality time' with my dear husband.

Pushing all the thoughts aside, I smiled as I saw my dad calling on the screen. Two days without talking to him felt like years.

"Hello?" I beamed on the phone. He would be so sad to see me smile like this if he saw me now.

"Hello, knock knock?" He answered from the other side. Trust my dad to talk about 'knock-knock' jokes miles apart on a phone call with no sure probability of the network!

"Who's there?" I giggled.

"Ya." 

"Ya who?"

"Wow, you sure are excited to hear from me darling." I laughed as I heard him chuckle quietly.

"I am. You could have guessed it from my voice without that joke."

"I thought you would not be that excited to hear from me, sweet heart. Given the facts and--"

"Dad, please? I am talking to you after two days. Let's not talk about the sad part?" I begged practically. The last thing I wanted was the phone to go off and the only thing I would have to remember was our talk about 'the situation'.

"We will not then. I miss you so much, Tia. I wish these three weeks pass by soon and I come to pick you on the airport."

"I miss you, too, daddy. I'm waiting for that day, too." I sighed. Trust me I was waiting for that day to come and get some space and people more with Liam and I.

"Tia.. You do remember that promise of yours, don't you?" He said with a lot of hesitation, I guessed. Even at such a time he remembers stuff like this.

I promise to make the relationship between us work.

My words kept ringing in my mind as I tried not to space out. I know he still thinks that Liam is that perfect son-in-law his daughter is blessed to have. But what he doesn't know is that Liam is far from perfect. He doesn't know that we fight like children, irritate each other and now are trying to not face each other to 'make this trip more bearable.'

"I am trying, father. But this is.. odd. For both of us. We are working. Really." I tried my best to sound at least believable.

"You better do. Because I have some news for you."

"Now what is it?"

"Do you have any domestic help or any other person on that island along with you?"

"Not really. But there are these two women who live behind where we stay. They are just for cleaning, cooking and all that things. Why?"

"I'm afraid to tell but those women aren't really there for much help. James has appointed them to let him know and give each and every detail about Liam and you. I heard they are basically there to keep a tab on you both. Y'all better not act oddly in front of them "

My eyes went wide as I heard him say that. Why was my life more of a controversial reality show? Why couldn't I, for once, just breath normally? What was the need of all that? Maybe that's the reason that women sounded so strange when I had gone to ask for some clothes.

Omigod. No. No. No.

Shit.

Now Mr.Payne would know that I don't have any clothes to wear and I asked for some domestic helpers for something to wear. Immediately, the thought of asking father to send some clothes to me vanished from my mind. There was no way I was going to tell me.

"yes, we will be."

"okay and I also heard that.." Before he could continue the network went off and the call disconnected. Now what surprise does life have for me?

As I stood up from the sofa to walk to the kitchen, I heard a slight knock on the door. Thinking that it would one of those women, no, sorry, detectives I mean I opened the door to see a man standing with a bright smile on his face,showing off the dimples. His hair wasn't really gelled but had a messy look to it. His face was so perfectly curved that the small stubble on his face added to its effect. He wasn't broad but had a very lean body.

"Hey." He said, awkwardly.

"Umm. Hi?"

"I know what you're thinking. How is this man here since it's a private island and I'm here on my honeymoon. Makes sense."

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking." I giggled. He actually worded my thoughts that too precisely.

"Well, I'm Roger. And I'm going to be your instructor." He said and raised his hand for a handshake.

"Tiara." I smiled. "And what instructor?"

"Scuba diving instructor. Surprise, surprise! Well I'm actually sent by Mr.James Payne."

--

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
71K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...
237K 4.3K 31
((This story was written and completed in 2012)) I was 15 when I met him. The curly haired, cheeky flirt himself found his way into my life. He stole...
316 1 19
Louis Tomlinson and Evelin Horan. They met at Harry's birthday party. They fall deeply in love. "Why do bad things keep happening to me?" She asked...