Chandler Riggs/ Carl Grimes I...

بواسطة Lexie_Miki

Imagines made by Lexie and Miki including Chandler Riggs or Carl Grimes. We take requests. You can make reque... المزيد

Requests
Showtime
First Time
Lorelei
Not Like Me
Bully
You Came Back
Homecoming
Best Friend Part 1
Best Friends Part 2
Lessons
Lessons Part 2
My Hero
Protect You
You Never Know
You Never Know 2.0
Our Future
Our Future 2
A Future of Their Own
How Much I Love You
A/N
The Walls
In the House
Game on!
Game On 2
Kissing In Cars
Spirit Week
Spirit Week 2
What You Can, Not What You Want
No Problems
As You Wish
No One Like You
Excuses
Outage
I Love You
Who Would've Thought
Audition
Audition 2- Cut, That's a Wrap
Detention
Detention 2
Their Day
Just a Cookie
Gates
Take It Back
Take It Back ll
Book Worm
I Do
Birthday
Ridiculousness
A Walk on the Beach
We Got This
Perfection
Always Have, Always Will
Perfection II
Dog Tag
Therapy
Incognito
Rain
Wet Tube
Basketball
Crutches
Unconditionally
A Dream Upon a Nightmare
Something Unusual
The Fault Between Our Rooms
Freedom
Forever and Always
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
I Found You
Approval
Enough
Andy Marie Riggs
Fly High
Cats and Dogs
Happy With You
Mansion
Mansion II
I Can Save You
Remember That
Smashed on the Sidewalk
Okay

New Apartment

617 19 2
بواسطة Lexie_Miki

I let out a small groan as I lifted the heavy box up the long flight of stairs.

"Do you need any help with that, Miss?"

I placed the box onto the step above me and turned to see an older man standing on the last landing.

"Oh, yes please," I replied.

He smiled at me and hobbled up the stairs to where I was standing.

"What's a little lady like you doing with all these heavy boxes?" the man asked, lifting one side of the box while I lifted the other.

"I'm moving into the empty apartment upstairs with my boyfriend."

"That's nice. I remember moving into this building when I was only eighteen with my soon to be wife, God rest her soul." the man said with a smile.

We hobbled up the rest of the steps before we finally made it to the landing where my new apartment was.

"Thank you," I said,"I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name."

"Victor," he replied with a soft smile.

"My name is Kalah," I said,"Would you like to come in? It's not much, but I could make some coffee or something."

He shook his head,"No thank you. I must get back to my apartment. The grandkids are over and their mother is sleeping."

I thanked him once more before he made his way back down the step and back to his apartment.

I let out a sigh as I pushed the heavy box into the apartment and closed the door.

It had been a few hours since Chandler had left to go get some groceries and I was slightly worried.

I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hey baby," he replied,"What's up?"

"Where are you? I just brought the last box in with the help of one of the neighbors and I was worried."

"I'm fine. I'm almost home. I got a little sidetracked."

I raised an eyebrow,"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. I'll be home in a minute."

I sighed as he hung up and I was left in the silence of the empty space.

It was filled with a bunch of filled boxes of both Chandler and I's things.

I couldn't believe it when he found this place.

For years, I had dreamed of moving out of my parent's cramped house, filled with my lot of siblings and my dog, Sharpay, but I couldn't afford to do it on my own, and I couldn't find a roommate.

That was why I was so excited when my boyfriend, Chandler, asked me to move in with him.

I was excited until I realized that he was going to help me bring half of the boxes up the stairs and then get sidetracked at the supermarket.

I heard a knock on the door and figured it was Chandler.

Because we had just got the apartment, there was only one set of keys and Chandler insisted I use them to continue bringing the boxes in.

"It's me," he called.

I turned the locks on the door and was met with the smiling face of Chan.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Promise not to scream?" he asked, smiling wider.

"Where are the groceries?" I questioned.

"I told you," he said,"I got sidetracked. Now are you ready to see the distraction?"

I frowned,"You know you're going to have to go out and get-"

Suddenly, he pulled out a little puppy from under his coat.

"A puppy!" I exclaimed.

"I know," he smiled,"She's cute, right?"

I nodded as he handed me the little baby darling.

"She's yours," he said.

I looked up from the squirming puppy into his baby blue eyes,"You got me a puppy?"

"I know that you were upset that you were leaving Pay, so I figured we could have a baby of our own."

I pulled him to me and placed a long kiss on his lips,"I love that. Thank you."

"So," he asked, pulling me closer to him by my waist,"What are you going to name her?"

"Hmmm, I think she looks like a Paris."

"Okay," he said, kissing me on the cheek,"Paris it is."

I think this one was short, but it was a dedication to my beautiful babies. My Paris and Sharpay.

This is Paris

This is Pay.

I'm sorry, they were just my inspiration because they literally were laying on me while I was writing, so...

Plus, I need more requests.

Luv ya ~Miki

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48.1K 1.4K 58
Imagines featuring Carl Grimes and Chandler Riggs.
56.3K 1.1K 26
Finally I'm back and going to write some more! Hey guys, awesome that you found the way to my collection of Carl Grimes and Chandler Riggs Imagines...
149K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ © 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
221K 4.5K 72
Imagines about Carl Grimes from The Walking Dead * Imagines about Chandler Riggs from Real Life * This Story Is For All The Fangirls ******** compl...