Love me till' the end

By emmaaaaa7

Sage is finally going to her first day of school as a freshman after being homeschooled for three years, when... More

First Day
English Class
My first lunch
Last class
Studying? Or Stu-dying?
Just another dance
The lockeroom
Little Freshman
An eternity for you
Prove it
John's sabotage
Party
Sleeping on a Saturday
Consider myself yours
A Scrape
Dreams will destroy her
Our last night
Never got to say goodbye
Swimming with Tayler
Over it
Your my everything
Glue
The one
Make it count
Our Prom
Ariel's rage
I forgive you
Getting accepted
Our last night pt. II
The last box
The dorm room
Meeting Cameron
Phone calls
Rape
Never letting go
You little slut
Memories
Choke
Revenge
You did what?
Not a breakup
One last time...?
The reveal
Finding a way
Finding out
Your back
Cameron
Marry me
Graduation Day
Dress shopping
The engagement party
Preparing for the wedding
At the altar
Married
At the resturant
NYC
City lights
The bahamas
Coffee
Baby reveal
Happily ever after
New Fanfic!!

Wanting you

139 3 0
By emmaaaaa7

(Sage's pov)
My eyes fluttered open. I was laying on my bed, sunlight streaming through the windows. I got up, looked in the mirror. I'm not the same me, as I was with Tyler. It's like, half of me is gone...left....cut off. Disappeared.

  I turned away from the mirror. I brushed my hair. I'm gonna take a bath. I went into my bathroom and turned on the water. I got towels and undressed. I put a bath bomb into the water and climbed in.

   I could almost imagine Tyler here with me. Why didn't he stay? Was I not good enough? Did I do something? I never cheated on him, never was unloyal...but I think it's my fault. I didn't say we were dating...but neither did he. I just wanted him to stay...say goodbye. Hold me one last time.

*1 hour later*
   I finally managed to climb out of the now-cold bath. I dried off, and put on a cute, white, slip-dress...I put on my gold locket with my mother and father in it. And brushed out my hair. My aunt was at work.

   She told me I would be homeschooled 2 times a week. I decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out onto the beach. It reminded me of the time my mother and I went to Mexico...it was so much fun...I wish she could be here...I'm longing for her, for Tyler...for my father...for my family.

  Tyler was my family. He was my everything. I was pulled away from my thoughts by someone...Tayler. "Hey...uh Sage...? I just wanted to apologize for last night. I shouldn't have done that. I know what happened with you and Tyler, and I'm so sorry." He said in a sincere voice. "It's okay Tayler...it's partially my fault anyways...I never specified that we were dating. He could've left anytime." I said weakly and walked back inside. I didn't feel like talking. It occurred to me that I told Tyler, 'I'm his' not 'I'll be your girlfriend.' I climbed the stairs to my room and laid on my bed. I have to move out...as soon as I turn 18...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...