OH NO I messed up the Naruto...

By nekoninjagirl

She's Nell. She's a 13 year old girl as of today, and she's a Narutard. Her friends are too. They can talk fo... More

OH NO I messed up the Naruto world
I hate running. And charmander?
WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?
Well hello Hokage-sama
I have to live in WHO'S house
I don't need a bobdyguard! Anymore . . .
Test? What test? Damn it don't scare me like that!
Jesus and National yaoi day
Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?
EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.
Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!
Weird a** dream
Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.
Finally the stupid picture
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(Part 1)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! OH time for games!(Part 3)
The next morning, fun right?
Mommy? and My masterpiece!
The magical box of wonder's and Missions! YAY!!
Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.
Ramen, and the news! I hope its good news.
Ouchy Headache!
Their Gummy and the Brain! Don't ask.
Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.
Neko speaking
I'm on a boat with birdies
Walking, and Bunny!!!!!!
All about Haku
Meanie! and I miss mommy :'(
The parents
Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!
Food! and Paper
Jello!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!!
We practiced.... NOT!
Popcorn? You're kidding me.
I actually get to do something (part 1)
I actually get to do something (part 2)
First impressions
Just an authors note

Long night

1K 64 21
By nekoninjagirl

Hey guys I know its been a while but here's a new chappie. *Hides behind Sai* Please don't kill me.

Sai: Why am I here?

Neko: Because lucky11945 wanted you here. 

Sai: I see.

Nell: Hey, Sai.

Sai: Hello, big tits.

Nell: Ge thanks for the nickname. 

Sai: You're welcome

Nell: Hey Sai. How did you like Kathy's performance of you? Well when she was actually in character.

Sai: She did quite well.

Kathy: Awe thanks, Sai.

Neko: Now do the disclaimer!

Sai: Alright. Neko doesn't own anything but her own characters.

Neko: Thank you, Sai.

Sai: You're welcome, Scarey girl.

Neko: Nell!! He thinks I'm scarey *jumps up and down with Nell*

Anyway lucky11945 Sai is in the disclaimer tell me what you thought of it and if you want to be added to it tell me how. To everyone else if you want to be in the disclamier tell me with what character and how you want to interact with this character. Enjoy the chappie.

Everything is going well. I finally woke up and am actually being part of the conversations. I've pushed my questions to the back of my head. Screw it, I'll figure it all out later. We all are having a pretty good night. Naruto challenged me to a rematch, which I course accepted. Rial decided he wanted to join too. Soon I shout in victory as I eat my last bowl. Naruto is just sitting rubbing his tummy and Rial ran to the nearest bathroom to sadly throw up the wonderful food. Soon I go back to just sitting there pondering, I feel arms go over my shoulders. At first I think its Kathy but then I turn to see um what was her name again. I don't know but its the girl I bumped into today.

"Hey, cutie." She says smiling.

"Who's the attachment?" Kathy asks.

"She, um . . ." I start to say.

"I'm Miyu. Nice to met you, um." She says holding out her hand asking for Kathy's name.

"I'm Kathy, Nell's sister." She says smiling. I look behind Miyu and see the boy that was with her and another boy.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask.

"Probably the same reason you're here. We're meeting our friends here. Hey do you guys all want to hang out?" She says really fast and it takes an minute to realise she asked a question.

"Sure, the more the merrier." Payne says. "Oh I'm Payne, Nell's other sibling. That's Nell's teammates Naruto and Sasuke, and this is Kathy and I's teammate Sakura."

"I'm Rial, this is my sister Vial and brother Dial. We just met Nell and her friends today, and decided to all hang out, too." He says happily but he looks like he's trying not to glare at the girl. That can't be right.

"So Miyu are you going to introduce you teammates?" I ask her.

"Oh, yea. Well, Nell you remember Ryuu," I nod my head meanwhile thinking I know the face didn't remember his name, "and this is my other teammate Kai. He's the boring one, doesn't talk much." To this he gruts and turns anyway. We all talk and continue our conversations. Kai isn't all that social and just sits there eating ramen. Ryuu, on the other hand, is a very outgoing person.

"They're here." Kai says quietly ending all conversation. We all turn to the direction he's looking at and see Kankuro and Temari. Oh God, don't tell me.

"Kankuro!!" Miyu yells and attacks him in a hug.

"'Sup, Temari?" Ryuu says with a wave. "You two finally got off babysitting duty?"

"For now." Temari says. 'Hey, its not babysitting duty! Its looking after your own brother!' I think angrily but I don't say anything.

"How are you doing, Miyu?" Kankuro says as he catches her.

"I'm good. I met a cutie and we were just hanging out with her and her friends."

"Any other cuties?" He says kind of quietly but we can all hear him.

"Yea, but you're not into guys, right?" Miyu teases.

"Ewe no. I'm straight." He says scrunching up his nose.

"We'll have to change that." Miyu says.

"Enough, you two. Are you going to introduce your friends?" Temari demands.

"Of course!" Miyu says running to me. "This cutie is Nell-"

"We've met her." Kankuro states."I still don't know how you did that but you better watch yourself you won't get lucky again." He says to me. I'm not sure what part he's talking about. Me dropkicking him or the whole Gaara thing.

"Didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon." I reply. "Let's try to get along this time." I say smiling at Kankuro and Temari. I really mean it. I want to be friends with them. Miyu starts squeezing the life out of me.

"Awh she's so cute!"

"Miyu, you've been tolled that she doesn't swing that way."

"Yea but she accepts hugs." She says squeezing me.

"C-can't b-b-breathe." I somehow get out. She quickly lets go. The rest of the night goes pretty well. I find out Miyu is bi and Kankuro and her love to pull pranks on their friends. Ryuu seems to have a major crush on Temari and Kai just kind of keeps to himself. We hang out long into the night like its almost 3 am. Rial, Vial, and Dial split off from the group pretty quickly. and end up in my head completely exhausted. Kathy ends up sleeping over and we go to bed. 

"Night, Nell."

"Night, Kathy." I say to her.

In moments she's passed out. I toss and turn for an hour. Then I decide to say screw it and end up sitting on the roof. I start staring off into space, thinking. After sitting for 20 minutes, I hear movement. I turn to the noise and see Sasuke. I wipe the tears on my face that I didn't realize I had.

"Sa-Sasuke? What are you doing up here?" I say. He gives me a funny look. "What?" I ask.

"That's the first time I've heard you say my name."

"Oh shut up. What do you want, ducka**?"

"Nothing. Why are you crying?"

"Honestly because I miss my mom. I hope she's alright."

"If she's anything like you she must be okay." I smile at this. He's being really nice for once.

"Thanks."

"What happened with you and Gaara?"

"I don't know."

"He looked like he was going to kill you."

"He would have if I didn't stop hugging him."

"What did you do?"

"I tried to get to the person within the death and distruction. I tried to give the lonely boy a hug. Speaking of a lonely boy . . . " I say hugging him. Well he looks shocked but he doesn't move. "You're not as bad as I always say. I'm just prejudious against what you do in the future."

"What do I do that makes you so mad at me?"

"You do things without knowing the whole truth, and you just mess everything up. Plus someone is a d*** and tells you stuff you shouldn't know." I say getting angry as I say it.

"Well that was uh delicate."

"That was as vague as I could say it. Then again I don't totally know. your whole future. You could get on my good side, again."

"I was on your good side?"

"Yea, actually right now you're funny but a little mean to Naruto."

"Careful don't fall for me or I'll have to kick you out of my house." He says with a smirk.

"Ewe, don't be so full of yourself." I say pushing him away. "Besides I'm more into the mature men, but then there is Naruto . . . " I say and start mumbling to myself.

By the power vested in me, the great and powerful writer, we're going to leave Nell and her friends, and take a trip to Parental Lane. I'm doing this kind of out of order so just to be clear at the beginning of this part we're in our world.

I wake up at 5am like always. I'm definitly not a morning person but I roll out of bed anyway. I grab some work clothes which for me consists of jeans and a t-shirt. I look toward the bathroom debating if I should take a shower. Nah I'll just take one after work. I put the clothes on along with my workboots. I open Nell's door and see they're all passed out. I smile I'm glad they had fun. I head downstairs and get breakfast. Nothing fancy just ceral. I grab a sweatshirt and head for the door.

At work, I find myself smiling like crazy. We get to do fieldwork today. Yes! I bet you're wondering what I do. Well I'm a Wildlife Biologist. Its probably the best thing I could be doing. I mostly work with mammals but today we're working with turtles. My boss explains what we have to do, which I'm not going to bore you with, and we head out. At the worksite, I head for where we had put up hooptraps yesterday. I arrive and up my waders on and get the trap. My co-worker, Ace, helps me identify all the turtles we find. Yup typical day at work. I just dread the winter when we're stuck inside doing- oh God I can't say it- paperwork.

Anyway now I'm in my car heading home. What do I want for dinner? Well we had pizza yesterday, and I know Kathy and Payne will still be there. Mmm. At the next red light, I take out my wallet. I got enough money. I'll take us out to eat, I decide. I get home and find no one? Where did my b****es go? I search the house and only find a note that says:

'Mommy, 

Sorry for telling you this way, but when we woke up Hidan, Kakuzu, Zetsu and Tobi greeted us. THE REAL HIDAN, KAKUZU, ZETSU, AND TOBI. Not cosplayers or anything. Anyway we are trying to find a way to get them back to their world. If you're reading this which you are, then we found a way and went with them. So we're in the Naruto World. We'll stay there until we have school and then come back, if we can. So please don't freak on us when we get back in 4 days. And no I didn't tell Nell that we will be coming back but I'll drag her by her hair if I have to.

Sincerely Payne and Kathy

P.S. we love you, mommy.'

What the h***? They can't be serious. I look at the kunai that came with the note. It looks pretty real to me. Where the h*** did they get it? They must be playing some form of trick on me. Oh well the note said they'll be back in 4 days I'll wait until then. Then I'll flip a s***. I make some ramen and eat it. Then I take a shower and go to sleep. The next three days were pretty much the same except I kept worring about my kids and debating calling them. On the fifth day, I called as soon as I got up and saw they still weren't back.

“MOM! Oh my gosh! I haven't talked to you in so long.” Oh thank God, I think to myself as I hear my babies voice.

“Honey, How are you? Where are you? Are you safe? What's with the kunai you left here?”

“Um in order I'm doing well. I'm in the Naruto World. Yes I'm safe and the kunai was to prove we were telling the truth in the note.”

“Honey, where are you really? Come on I'm not mad. Its just you've being gone for like four days. I thought you went to like a convention or something.”

“No seriously I'm in the Naruto World. Just tell me how do you want me to prove it?”

“Is Kathy with you?”

“Um no she's at the Hyuuga's. While me and Payne are at Sasugay's.”

“Sasuke's? You're living with a boy?!” 

“Yea mom, a guy I really don't like.”

“Whatever no offense but I still don't believe you. Give Payne the phone.”

“Alright give me a minute to see if he's even here.” She says and I hear shuffling. “Payne, mommy wants to talk to you!” I hear her yell.

“Hello?" I hear Payne say after a minute.

"Hey, Payne. Are you really in the Naruto World?"

"Yes mommy we're in the Naruto World."

"I don't believe you guys."

"Come on you got to believe us."

"Oh and why should I?

"What do you want us to do send you a picture?"

"That's exactly what I want you to do."

"Who do you want in it?"

"Your caretakers and you guys."

"OK."

"I better have that by tonight."

"Alright."

"You better do it."

"I”ll get that for you."

"I'm serious. Don't just yea, alright me, you got that?"

"Alright."

"Are you guys all together?"

"Yup."

"Okay I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

"You better take care of them."

"Yea, I know."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"I miss you."

"Miss you, too."

"Make sure to tell Nell and Kathy that I miss them."

"Bye."

"And don't forget that picture."

"Yea I'll send it to you by the end of today."

"Good."

"Bye.”  

"You be good."

“Yes I know."

"I'll tell your parents where you are."

"Bye."

"Get home safe."

"I'll get her home in one piece."

"Goodbye, Payne.”

"Bye." And I hear a click not sure if he hung up on me or what happened but I was done talking anyway. I go to work and again worry the whole day. When I get home, I go right on my computer. My email doesn't have it. Maybe they haven't sent it, yet? I think hopefully. I go downstairs and make some ramen. I go back to my computer refresh it and eat my ramen. I finish eating and head back downstairs. I clean the bowl and head back upstairs. I refresh the page again, and OH MY GOD. She sent me a picture of her, Kathy, Payne, their caretakers, and KAKASHI. I quickly set up a web-cam thingy

“Nell! Oh my God I'm so sorry for not believing you guys!” I scream at her.

“Yea I know its a pretty unbelievable story.” She says, there's movement behind her.

“Yea. Hey, who's in the background right now?”

“Oh behind me um we got Kathy and Payne, Hinata, Duckbutt, Naruto, Sakura-” 

“Wow what happened to you, Nell, you actually said Sakura without gagging.” I say shocked at my daughter.

“Yea I know I've probably been here too long. Look at the bubblegum, she looks shocked. Eww Mommy! Help me! Its pink and a fangirl, and its chasing me!” She says running away from the screen but soon she's back. “Anyways mom, there's also Kin Aburame, and-” 

“Aburame so she's related to Shino.” I say, and at the same time this 'Kin' says, “why did you say my name backwards?”

“Kin-sensei back from where we're from that's how we say our names, and yes mom she's related to Shino. She's his aunt. Anyway let's try this one last time and then there's Kakashi-sensei.”

“Kakashi! He's there! The awesome Copycat ninja.”  I go on fangirling and blabing for like 10 minutes.

“Mom!” Nell yells getting my attention. “Are you done, yet mom?!”

“Yea sure, oops looks like I went overboard.”

“Anyway enough about Kakashi, what else do you need?”

“Tell me everything that happened to you.” Nell goes to talk but Kathy interrrupts.

“Um we kind of can't. The story involves people these guys one don't know about, and two aren't supposed to know until like 3 years or some of them.”

“Fine, can you tell me how in the world you guys got there?” I say sighing.

“We were helping the other people get back here, and decided to come, too. Through a door thingy that somehow ended up in my room.”

“I'm coming!!! Why didn't you little b****es tell me about that earlier?” I yell.

“Language Mother! We have innocent minds over here.”

“You better be saying mentally innocent because if you lost your V-card, and-” She cuts me off.

“Yes mentally innocent. Don't worry mom I still got that, and plan to keep it for a good amount of time.”

“Good you better.”

“Plus you can't come mom. We don't even know if its still there."

"Why can't I come?"

"Mom, we don't even know how to come back if we wanted to."

"Who cares about coming back? The only thing that you'll miss is the fact that you can't ask Kathy for anything you want."

"Mom, its more complected than that." Payne says.

"What about it is complected?" I say confused.

"We can't tell you at the moment!"

"Damn, I'm still coming if I can." I stay and grab my computer, going into Nell's room.

"Mom! Are you finding out now?!"

"Yea why not?"

"We don't know were you'll end up! The people that were with us went poof when we got here."

"Then I can easily just call you when I get there. The door's still here." I say as I find it in Nell's closet. I knew this closet was a black hole but seriously?

"MOM! Get your cosplay before you come here." Kathy yells at me.

"Why my cosplay?"

"Because you're going to a world where there's ninja you have to dress the part."

"Mom wear your Anko cosplay!" 

"Alright, I'll change and get ready. Then I'll be there." I say heading back to my room.

"Call us before you come, OK?"

"Yea I will." I end the chat and head to my room to pack. Then I remember work. S***! I call my boss.

"This better be good, Melissa."

"This is going to be an odd request but is there a way I can go on vaction with my daughter, and not get fired?"

"You called me about vaction time?" He deadpans. "When are you going?"

"Tomorrow morning. I'm sorry I meant to tell you earlier but I spaced it out. It wasn't until my daughter reminded me that I remembered."

"I can't do that, Melissa. You're going to have to postpone your trip."

"I really can't do that, sir. I'm going to see old family if I'm not there they're going to worry." I lie.

"I can only give you personal day but that means no pay."

"I guess I'll have to do that. This might be the only time Nell will be able to met this family in person."

"I'm sorry, Melissa but thanks for the late warning." He says and ends the call.

This part on Parental Lane will continue at some point, but I think I'm going to end it here for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
4.8K 201 17
Temari and Tenten were adopted because there real family left them behind on there adopted family porch both girls meet once but they have forgotten...
75.8K 2.3K 32
I love Gaara so I took a shot at writing him. Hope it isn't to bad. All rights go to their respectful owners.
39.1K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...