When Two World's Collide {COM...

By Shwunari

Sky and his friends; Jin, Ross, Max, and Barney play a mini game when they get sucked to a totally different... More

Chapter 1~Always the Beginning
Chapter 2~Found
Chapter 3~Kidnapping?!
A/N
A/N From Me(Real D3rpy)
Chapter 4~Sky and His Broken Ankle
Chapter 5~Healing Takes Time!
Chapter 6~The Horrible Truth
Chapter 7~Special Armor
Chapter 8~The Journal and the Welcome Party
Thank You!~
Valentine's Day Dance (Short Story)
I got TAGGED
Apologies
Chapter 9~ Friend from Notchville
Chapter 10~ Missing You
Chapter 11~ Kawaii~Chan's New Ship
I ENTERED
A/N WATTPAD IS BEING STUPID
WHAT?!?!
Chapter 12~ Jerome The Bacca
Chapter 13~ A New Quest
Chapter 14~ Shadow Knight
Chapter 15~ Ross Is Back!
Quick A/N (Updated){CLOSED}
Chapter 16~ A Plan
A/N
Q/A Answers
Another Q/A Answers!!! lol
Thank You!
Chapter 17~
A/N
Huehuehue
?!
HUGE A/N THAT REALLY ISNT HUGE BUT YOU SHOULD READ ONCE YOU'RE NOTIFIED
IMPORTANT A/N
SETOSORCERER IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
Chapter 19~ Get Ready For Battle!
Cover Art Entrees!
Cover Winner/ A/N
Chapter 20~ Sky's Determination
I have a secret fanbase
.......
Chapter 21~ Illusion
Chapter 22~Team Crafted's Relic {THE END?} PART ONE
A/N (Why I Have Not Been Updating)
OMG SHJADGGADIGAIGDIOAGFSAH
Chapter 23~ Team Crafted's Relic {FINALE}
THIS REMIX IS SO AWESOME I AM GONNA DIIIIEEEEE
I am still alive lol
Epilogue
Psssttt
GO CHECK OUT MY FAN PAGE XD
Final Note

Chapter 18~ The Troublesome Three?

522 24 44
By Shwunari

Garroth's P. O. V

We all followed Zane down into a room where we see Max chained up and Ross in a corner looking pale and scary. Oh no. Did he turn Ross into a Shadow Knight?! I growl, then stop myself. If I can't win my brother back to good, we have no choice but to defeat him...

"Welcome to my chamber!~ I have here, oh look! Poor little red-headed Max! It looks like he is in a lot of pain! Haha. I guess if you want him back, I suggest you give me what I want!"Zane said. Max glared at Zane, then dipped his head down. There were lots of cuts and bruises on him, and his left eye was black and blue.

"What do you want, Zane?"Aphmau asked threateningly.

Zane smirked and circled around the room.

"Oh, Aphmau! Don't play dumb with me! You know exactly what I want!"Zane said, poking her on her chest. Aphmau looked down and touched her chest, then glared at Zane.

"I will never give you my relic!"Aphmau snapped.

"Tsk, tsk, Aphmau. You don't know that I can do SO much more torture to Max over here, and Ross. He's my Shadow Knight now. He obeys to me, "Zane said.

"No! I will never! We will stop you!"Aphmau said. I put a hand to her shoulder and she looks at me.

"Aphmau....we should listen to him. If we attack now, we will all be dead!"I told her. She looks down.

"...alright..."

"Oh, ho! That's not all I want! You seem to have two more people here with powerful magic. And I want that power,"Zane said with an evil smirk.

"Who?"Laurance asked.

"I won't tell you who! That's for you to find out!"Zane said.

Jason and Ty shifted uncomfortably and sweat trickled down their faces. They gulped. What are they hiding?

Ty's P. O. V

'Ty~! Come on, Tyler! There isn't much time~! Just let me be free!'

'N-no! I won't! I belong with my friends! I can't do this!'

"Ty? Jason? Are you two okay?"Travis asked us. I sweated more and gulped.

I felt my ears changing and my teeth growing sharper.

'No!'

'Aw, Ty~! You're too weak to fight back! Your pity love for Sky grew you weak!'

'N-no! Please! No!'

Enderlox laughed and I felt myself laughing as well, then all I saw was black.......

Seto's P. O. V

Ty started laughing evilly and a purple blast blinded us all for a second, then in front of us was Ty but with Enderdragon wings, purple headphones, a dragon tail, and horns. He also has purple crawling on his arms and face.

I gasp and Jason transforms as well. He grows two more heads that float by him, he has black things that wrap around him, and he has black crawling on his arms and face. He also has a wither tail and glowing eyes.

An evil laugh comes from the shadows and out pops Sky with golden glowing eyes, his usual outfit but with evil-looking armor on it, and his amulet was missing!

I could not believe my eyes! First, we all get trapped in the Nether, the next thing I know, three of my friends turns into...into...into creatures!! I can not believe they kept that a secret for that long! But I guess it was for a good cause. I mean, now they are evil! And I want them back to the way they were. Everyone does.....I guess it's time for the team to save everyone from three evil infamous bosses' sons....

"Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA. NOW YOU ALL KNOW. YOU ALL KNOW THEIR SECRETS. NOW THEY ARE ON MY SIDE. I HAVE MORE POWERFUL BEINGS THAN YOU, AND YOU ALL WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!"Zane screamed, laughing maniacally again after.

"What?! What are they?!"Katelyn asked.

"They are evil now! They are sons of evil villains; Herobrine, Enderdragon, and Wither Skull!"I said.

"Wait what?! H-how?!"Mitch asked.

"They've kept it secret...to protect us... "I said.

"Well how do we stop them?!"Jerome asked.

"By fighting them back! It will hurt the real them, but it's the only way! We could help them fight back!"I said.

"Oh, okay! Well I guess we fight then!"Bodil said.

Everyone got their weapons out, and our three friends floated in the air, waiting to see who took the first move.

Author's note:

I know this is a little short than expected, but I didn't have much ideas, and I wanted to see if I could add more craziness in the other chapters. Lol. I also added pictures so everyone who doesn't know what Evil You tubers are, or who the three characters were, knew what they looked like. Sky is Skybrine, Ty is Enderlox, and Jason is WitherMU. So yeah! Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.8K 45
Jessica Aphmau Odisin has to make many choices. How will she act? How will she protect her family? How will she save the world? Final book of the ser...
2.6K 59 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
1.3K 59 27
Four friends hanging out (sort of...) with each other on a single, lonely night. Who would have thought that they would all get trapped in Minecraf...
19.3K 293 10
Captainsparklez,Stampy,Lizze,Cassie,Dan,Aphmau, Lachlan,TorqueDawg,Stacy,Sky,and last but not least (Y/n).They all got an invitation.But Jesse and hi...