Michael Clifford- Next Door N...

By girlMichaelGC

Tris p.o.v. I am finally gonna get a break and go to my dream camp with friends. But what happens when my new... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Please read.
1k

Chapter 40

31 4 1
By girlMichaelGC

*two years later*

"Where are we going Michael." I ask as he takes me to his truck. Yes it is two years later and we are still going steady. Woop woop. Let me explain:

Ashton: him and Sophia are still married and had Ashton jr. And two twins after named, Nicole and Jacob.

Calum: yes him and Elly had some though times last year but he just proposed to her last month. Exciting!

Luke: luke proposed to Jade last year. And they are still madly in love and have a beautiful daughter named Lucia!

And we are still boyfriend and girlfriend. I love Michael with all my heart and he knows that. He says he has a surprise for me today. Well. I have a surprise for him ;)

"We are here." He says as i open the blindfold to see.

"Oh my gosh our old campsite place. It's where it all started." I day as i look up at the stars and smile. I look back at Michael and he is on one knee in his leather jacket and skinny jeans with a little black box in his hands.

"Tris Temps, i can never express my love for you. And i hope u feel the same way. Ever since i saw you i couldn't help but fall deeply in love with you and i would be very very proud to have you Tris Temps, be my
wife." He says as i start crying.

"Yes Michael." I barely whisper. He pounces me into a hug and i scream for joy. He kisses me passionately for a few seconds and then i hear clapping and yelps. I turn around to see all my friend's plus one direction standing there clapping.

The lights for the camp turn on and there is soft music playing as there is a big table with food on it. All my friends and relatives congratulate me and Michael.

"I knew you could do it." Harry smiles at me as he comes up. I hug him.

"And now Tris almost Clifford would like to announce something." The speaker says as Michael looks at me confused as i drag him on stage. " i would like to make an announcement. I smiled at Michael. I found out yesterday that......I'M PREGNANT!" I say as Michael hugs me tightly. "Oh my gosh Tris. We're gonna have a baby." Michael says dorkily.

All the girls run up on stage to give big hugs with the boys. I walk and start to slow dance with Michael.

"I love you Tris, forever and always." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I say as sudden realization hits me.

My dream came true.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hope u liked this book. And yes the boys were still a band at the ending. Yay. I can't believe it's done. Thank you and make sure u check out my other works I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809 56 13
Just out of a bad relationship, Michael Clifford decides to go on a hiatus and away from girls. But what happens when he runs into Cathryn Evans? Wil...
45.2K 1.1K 37
She was his English Love Affair...
728 10 18
You and your boyfriend Michael head back to his hometown of Sydney for a few weeks. When Michael begins to act sketchy, you know something is going t...
3.9K 292 52
Michael's the "bad boy" in school that every girl was madly in love with, but he falls for her. ...... (A/N: please enjoy this, if anyone reads it...