Chapter 15

As their bus leaves i notice Michael has a busted lip. They all leave as Michael walks to the lake separately. I follow him and soon see him stop at the bench by the lake. He sat in his adorable way and put his head in his hands in that adorable way he does when he is mad or sad. I walk slowly up to him. "Hey. What's wrong?" I ask knowing he is short tempered when he is mad. "Nothing." He snaps back. I tilt his head up cleaning the trail of blood from his perfect and soft red lips. "How did u get this Mikey?"

He chuckles as i say it. Which leaves me confused.

"Don't call me that. Know one ever told u u could and I don't expect people to go around calling me pet names,...Tris!" He shouts and brushes any contact with me away. I walk off wondering why even if he is mad he would say that to me.

................................................................

Michael p.o.v.

It hurt when she called me Mikey cause I want her to care but I can't keep thinking of how adorable she is when she can never be mine. Especially the way she says Mikey, it sounds adorable.

I walk hopelessly to the lady in the front desk. "Excuse me." I say to her as she shoots me a questionable look. "Hm..." she says still busy on her computer. "Can I know when the next entry I can leave would be?" I ask as she looks up at me. "It'll be next week. Not finding the camp interesting?" She asks in a sorry type tone. "Oh no, it's the best one I've ever been to. It's just friend reasons I'm leaving." I say making sure it didn't sound like I hated it here. I loved this place. It's just I can't be around Tris anymore without being mad at her cause she isn't mine. And I don't want to keep hurting her.

Tris p.o.v.

"Hey," i say after i go to the empty cabin and dial Harry's number. "Heya Trisy," he says in his joyful but serious tone. "Hey Michael is for some reason mad at me again and I don't know if I can do this anymore. It's so confusing and weird....and Harry," i say as i start to sniffle. I think I've f..f..allen for him." I say as i finish and start crying. "I shouldn't be bothering u. U don't want to here my rubbish anyway. Have fun on your tour. Bye." I say as i start to hang up. "Tris, wait!" He yells into the phone desperately. "What Harry." I sniffle yelling back. "I want to be your friend. I want u to tell me this stuff. It shows u want to be my friend back." He says as i notice that he is crying. "It'll be ok Tris just hold in there. I got to go, ok." He says sorrowful. "Ok" i manage to sniffle as i hang up.