Chapter 37

* a week later*

Tris p.o.v.

I walk through wal-mart and see someone i haven't seen in two weeks, but it seems forever. "Sophia?" I ask running up to her. "Oh my gosh Tris. Look horrible. Why haven't you answered your house or phone. I need answers. I've been worried shitless." She says embracing me in a hug. "Well. I sniffle. M-michael and i. H-he saw me with my c--cousin and now we're d..d...." i couldn't help it i was sobbing in the wal-mart candy section.

"Tris oh my gosh. It's okay." She says. "No,no it's not. I love him. I need him." I say as i notice and remember the small growing bump on her stomach. "Oh Sophia I'm so sorry i forgot u were pregnant. I'm a dunce friend i should be helping u with the baby and-"

"No Tris. U are having a super hard time. But i have to go Ashton is in the car and will u promise me you'll text me or even call?" She asked looking worried. "Yeah i will." I say. "And i will try to explain everything to Michael but he has done the same thing as u." She says.

What. I thought he didn't care anymore.

"He has." I ask surprised. "Yes he has. He misses u. Tris." She says as she hugs me. "Well see u soon. Bye sweetie." She says as i say it back.

As i drive home i feel a feeling of relief. Talking to somebody felt good. So far this week Calum, Luke, Ashton, Elly, Jade, And Sophia tried knocking on my door.

As i am about to walk in my house i hear sobbing. It is Michael. I sneak up to the crack in his bedroom downstairs window. It's a wreck in there. Michael is at the head of the bed balling his eyes out and his phone is smashed on the floor across the room. Oh my gosh.

"Why? First it's Tris now I'm getting hate. I'm so ugly. I can't live with myself. Its probably why she cheated on me." I hear him say to himself. I can't take this anymore. He is so innocent. He didn't know it was my cousin.

I just need one thing right now, a cuddle.

Ten minutes later*

Knock. knock.
"Come in." Calum says as i open the door to his house. "Tris oh my god. Come in." He says as i sit on his couch and cry. He soon cones over and spoons me up. "What is up with u two. I heard that u cheated on him by Luke. Luke still doesn't think so." He says sweetly. "No he was my freakim' cousin." I explain.

"I'm so sorry Tris. U can stay the night here if u want."

"That would be great Calum thank u."