Chapter 32

As i am teaching them how to correctly act out a faint, lol, before the class is over i notice the little girl that i made the kid tell her he liked her. She busted through the doors and stopped when she saw me.

"Hello Natty." I say winking at her. "Oh miss Clifford?" She asks as i blush. "Um. No it is actually miss Temp still. We aren't quite that far yet." I say as i smile. "Well i just wanted to say thank you and i hope you stop getting hate comments because u are perfect for Mr. Clifford.

"Oh are u Natty mae. Omg i didn't know well thank you." I say brightly as i remember what she commented. "Are u a big fan of 5sos? " i ask as she shakes her head excitedly." I'm a Michael girl." She said blushing. I move out of the way of people leaving from my lesson and drag her aside.

"Do u have anything to do today after school." I say in a hushed tone. "No and school is over for me already." She says confused. "Well then will your parents mind if i take u to my place awhile after." I ask as we walk to my car. "Oh they won't mind. Um. My mom is dead and my dad drinks and is never home." She says as i hugged her. She was so cute.

"Okay then lets get u to my place." I say as she hops in and we drive off.

Two minutes later we arrive and we walk in. I giggle a bit cause she would be freaking out if she knew that she had just walked past Michael Clifford's house. "So it is four now so let's watch a movie while we wait for my friend and eat dinner. I got pizza coming." I say as she smiles. "Okay and thank u for doing this. U know my house is just a block down from here. We live really close." She says excited.

"That is perfect. Come over whenever u like." I say as we start watching Zootopia. It ends and the doorbell rings. She sinks into her chair like she's a baby instead of fourteen. "Its fine it's just the pizza man." I say as she sinks and asks me to get it. Cause she is not good with strangers.

As u may have guessed i sent Michael to get pizza and told him i brought a cute fan home. He was excited to meet her to. I walk to go get the door.

Natty Mae p.o.v.

I don't have much. Just a drunk dad basically. He hits me and makes me cut. It really helps that she got Aaron to talk to me. And he even likes me. So now i am at a wonderful ladies house and not just any ladie. Michael Cliffords girlfriend. Wow. She is like the sister i never had.

As she gets the pizza i watch the ending of Zootopia. She's stiil talking to I'm guessing the friend she brought over. As it ends i start looking for more movies in the movie cabinet. Tarzan, the fifth wave, bridge to tarobithia, but i am soon interrupted by an all to formiliar voice, the cutest voice in the world. Michael Clifford! Aahhh. I really was not expecting this. As they walk into the room what do i do. Well stupid me runs and hides under blankets on the couch poking my eyes out like a monster is comeing to eat me.

Tris p.o.v.

As we walk into the room we see Natty hiding under blankets. Omg is this what a fan girl does. Wow. Michael giggles and sits on the couch next to her. "Hello Natty Mae. I wanted to thank you for standing up for Tris. And yes she is the perfect match for me. I brought u pizza and chocolate to make u come outta that blanket. If...i mean.. i thought that's what u girls like." Michael says cutely as she smirks. "Ok well i guess I'll leave if u don't-" Mikey says but is cut off by her jumping up and running over and hugging him.

It was an aaaadorable sight. Aw. "No don't leave Mikey." She says as she hugs him tighter. Omg the feels. "I won't. " Mikey says as he pulls back and looks at her. "U really think i would not eat the pizza." Michael scoffs. "Omg your so cute." She says hugging him again. "No I'm punk rock." He says as he hugs her. "Well I'll go get the pizza cut and we'll eat while u two um. Do whatever. Pick a movie. And don't make out. He's still my boyfriend." I joke. She turns a bright red and sits on the couch.

So tell me about Aaron." I hear Michael say as i go to the kitchen. What a pair.