Chapter 29

The next day i wake up on Michael's couch. I remember. He finally asked me. Yes. I hear someone walking down the stairs. "Daddy's all better now." Mikey says as he walks into the kitchen. Daddy? Okay whatever. "Are you really better?" I ask walking in too. He has a all time low tank on and black boxers.

"I better be. I've got a show tonight." He grunts and i walk past him brushing on his boxers. He let out a soft moan. "Tris really?" He scoffs. "Shut up i was just testing. "Testing what. ppfft." He whines. "Ugh your so whiney why am i with u."

"Cause you like me." He smirks as i give slight smile. "No way." I punch him in the arm. "Oh i need to get home and do chores. My mom and dad are coming today."

Needless to say my mom and dad are very well off. I mean, they left me the house when they moved to another town closer to their business. I am 19 so.

"Okay bye Tris." Mikey says sinking on the couch. "Bye honey." I say and the words just slipped out. He smirked and before he said anything i walked out blushing a bright red.

As i get into my house i hear a rustling in the kitchen. "Who's there?" I ask as i walk in. "Oh hey Tris."

"Eric. Why are you hear?" I ask uneasy. I remember i gave him the place where i keep my secret key. Great. "Um. I just wanted to come and hang out with you. I know we broke up and i did treat you bad. So?"

"I guess. Can u clean up that room then." I say pointing to the tv room. "Sure." He grunts. It's odd for him to ask nicely about stuff. I get a text from mom saying she has a singing lesson and dad has work so they can't make it today. I walk into the tv room.

"Well they said they can't make it today." And at that i am pushed against the wall by him. "Eric what are u doing?" I ask as he is holding me against the wall.

"Undress.!" He shouts squeezing my waist.

"What no. Stop Eric your hurting me." Like it's anything new. He then squeezes so hard i was under my pain. I have to he'll kill me if i don't. "Undress!" He shouts as i take my clothes off and are now in my black lace bra and black matching underwear in front of him.

He throws me on the couch and gets on top of me. "Eric! Get the hell off of her, you little piece of shit!" I hear coming from behind my struggling body. I can recognize that voice anywhere.

"Michael! " i yell in pain. He jumps off me and Michael is fighting him and they are both cussing each other out.

Michael punches him the nose and he backs away. "Now u leave and never ever step a foot in this damn house again! Go!" He demands. Eric looks at Michael and cusses something and walks out.

"Tris oh I'm so sorry i didn't come earlier." Michael says worried taking me and carrying me up the stairs and into my bedroom bidal style. "It's okay Michael. He is my old boyfriend i was telling u about. The one who hit me and got mad when i said i wasn't ready to....you know. Truth is. I didn't want to lose my virginity to that shit."i say crying a bit.

Michael sits on the bed with me in his lap. He pulls the covers over us and we snuggle. "There. Yes u shouldn't have to lose it to him. I'm here if he ever does anything else to you. I'm here." I here as i drift into a black void of darkness. Ah sleep at last.