Chapter 30

"Michael." I shout waking from the bad dream. I notice he is not here and run out of my bedroom worried that my dream had come true. I was sleepy. Very.

"Mikey! Mikey!" I yell loud. "Tris I'm here. I'm here." Michael says walking into the room and hugging me. "I was worried you. My dream. It was so. So. Real." I whine grabbing his shirt on his chest. "It's okay princess. Did u know you are still in your a, under layers."

"Shit. I forgot. I'm so sorry." I say rushing into my bedroom. "It's okay Tris i just thought i would remind you." Mikey says giggling. I rush out with skinny jeans and a cute top on for their show.

"Wow why so dressy?" He says whistling. "Um. Your show?" I say as his face blushes. "Oh gosh i forgot. And it's already six and the shows at eight. Um and i got u these backstage tickets cause Ashton is going to a, propose to Sophia after the show." Michael says clearing his throat.

"Omg! Okay i won't tell. This is so exciting."

"Yeah well we thought you would like to see it with Jade and Elly."

"Thank you Mikey!" I exclaim and hug him super tightly.

As we get in the car you and i is on by 1D so i slowly take in the view outside. I look at Michael and he is concentrating on the road. His orange hair was covered by a flat billed hat that said 'idiot' on it.

His face is so cute when he concentrates.

"And we are here." He says as we pull up to a already crowded arena. He gets out and rushes to my side and opens the door. "Well thank you Clifford." I say pecking him on the cheek. He blushed and we walked in.

"Hey!" They all called as we come in. "Hey Everybody!" I say as they all laugh at my song joke. "So we are on in a half an hour." Ashton says. Michael grabs my wrist and drags me into the separate refreshment room.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he gets nervous. "I know this is stupid but I'm nervous Tris, really nervous. I mean it's our home town and you know." He says as the director shouts two minutes till stage. "Crap i don't want to...well I'm nervous to." He says.

And as they shout one more minute he grabs my waste and kisses me passionately. His warm lips against mine. As he pulls apart he smiles at me sweetly.

"Thanks you just made me alot less nervous." He says as he walks out and goes on stage.

"""""""
"""""""
It is at the ending of the show and Michael is talking. I loved watching him jump around like a maniac when he played. And his singing. I love his singing.

"We would like to introduce oir girlfriends." Michael says as we are pushed on stage. I blush as Michael walks over and presses his lips against mine.

"This is Jade my girlfriend." Luke says smiling widely at her.

"This is Elly my girlfriend." Calum says smiling the same.

"This is Tris my girlfriend." Michael says as he winks at me and i wave.

Ashton gets down from the drums and Luke steps out of the center mike as Ashton grabs Sophia and walks over to it.

"And this is Sophia," he looks at Sophia who now had a puzzled face on. "And she is my wife." He says as Sophia gasps and looks at me.

Bye the time she looked back at Ashton he was on one knee.

"Sophia grace Carter will you do me the honor of being my wife, Sophia Carter Irwin?"

As he says it she opens her mouth wide. In a moment she whispered. "Yes." And cheers broke out from the crowd. Michael sighed and hugged my waste tightly. By now they were fully making out on stage whole people cheered.

As we all get backstage Sophia starts screaming and ran and hugged Ashton. "I love u so much!" She proclaims very excited. "I run over and hug her tightly. And the rest hugged her too.

"""""""""""
As Michael walked me in the house he sighed and sat on the couch. "Tired?" I asked as he smiled at me. "Yeah." He says patting his lap for me to sit.

I sit down facing towards him. He quickly makes our lips meet and begs entrance with his tongue. Let's just say it got heated really fast Soon we are laying side by side enjoying each others warmth.  "I love you so much Tris." He says as he wraps me in his arms on my couch.

"I love you too Michael.
So much. "