Chapter 12

A/N..Sorry its been so long.

TRIGGER WARNING!!

I feel my wrist tingle as i wake up in a sweet at three in the morning. I jump out of bed cursing at the bad dream i just had. Michael died in it because of me. I run quietly over to my bags and start rummaging through them making sure not to wake anyone. I start to cry quietly not being able to get the image of Michael's face out of my head. I finally find the razor and quickly ran it down my arm wincing at the sharp pains. "Tris. Why?" Sophia asks as i swirl around to a worried face. "It's my fault he died." I quietly cry into her shoulder as i get blood all over my pajamas from cutting. "Sshh....Tris u should never do this for anybody if it was just a dream." She says as she wraps up my wrist with gauze and cleans me up. "I should do it...." i say sniffling. "I can't bare to see Michael like that." I finish. Her face suddenly turns in realization. "Oh Tris. U really like him more than a friend, don't you?" She asks as she is all done bandaging. I nod my head and wipe tears from your eyes. "U go back to sleep Sophia. I'm gonna get something to eat." I say as i clean up and change into new pj's and slip on my shoes then step out into the cold night air. I can almost smell the lake near by. As i walk into the cafeteria i hear a familiar voice.

"So get out get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead"

I walk into the cafeteria kitchen to make a sandwich and find out who was singing. As i walk in i see, of course, Niall. Who else would get a midnight snack. I chuckle to myself and walk up behind him. "Niall?" I say in a whisper. He turns around to be brought into a tight hug. I just needed someone to hug right now. "Ppfftt..Tris, what's the matter?" "Um i just needed a hug." I say as he gladly hugs me back probably knowing there is something wrong. After the hug he takes me into the gaming room and sits me down on a couch and sits by me. "Tris, why?" I here him ask. "Why did u cut?" He asks me in a soothing voice as i lean on him feeling a bit tired. "Um.." u say as i clear my voice. "I had a dream and we were all fine but then something happened and i couldn't save him." I say crying into his shoulder. "Him?" He asks, flustered to who she would get so upset about. "Michael." I cry even more as the picture of him dead came back to my head. "Tris it's ok. He's fine. Have told him how much u care about him?" Niall asks hugging me close. "Not in that way. I'm afraid that he won't feel the same way about me and think I'm a weirdo." I say feeling stupid. Niall starts to laugh. "Tris he isn't gonna think you're a weirdo. I've seen the way he held u in the chair as u fell asleep the other night." He says probably just trying to make me happy. "I'm just tired nnnooowww...." i say as sleep takes over and soon me and Niall are sleeping soundly on the couch cuddled against each other.