Chapter 31

As my eyes flutter open i see that it is morning. I get untangled from Michael on the couch and go into the kitchen.

I start making nuttella toast and set the timer. I love nuttella it is LIFE! I remember the first time i had ever tried it. Harry gave me some at camp. Omg! Love at first site.

As i hum to missing you by all time low thoughts of yesterday come to my head. It was so amazing yesterday. I scroll through Twitter and see that i have tons if messages. I look at some of the comments on us with the boys last night.

@ nattymea:
Omg! You are so cute with Michael!!! ;)

I smirk at this but soon it turns into a frown.

@ lukeislife:
No! Ew! She looks like a pig. Idk if u will be able to keep food in your house any more Michael. Please don't starve!!

@ likeyourfandom:
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo UGLY!

@ lidiah:
Stop it guys she looks beautiful. Nice choice Michael.

And there are tons more hate comments. Great fifty-million bad comments and two good ones. I quickly tweet.

@ trisisaweirdo:
Ugh. Feeling the hate. Look i know that i don't deserve Michael but i..i just. Nevermind.

I quickly wipe away the tears falling down. I start to spread nuttella on my toast but when i get done i stop and think of the many hate comments. Pig,whore, animal, fatso. I put down the toast and am suddenly not hungry anymore. Then i see:

@ Harry_Styles:
Stop the hate people. She is beautiful and doesn't deserve these comments. Love you Tris!

Aw he is so supportive and wow. As i see a comment about how to not be sad by Niall, Liam, and Louis, i smile and reply with thank yous. "Hey princess." I here a raspy voice say as arms go around my waist.

"Honey. I have to go to work soon. I got a job helping other students at our old school act." I say kissing him lightly. "Ugh. Okay. I need to go home anyways. Then practice at two. So. See ya." He says as he turns me around and he kisses me a bit harder.

I smile as he walks out.

"""""""""""""""
''''''''''''''
*later at work (their old school) *

As i walk for the first day of teaching school. My mind wonders to my old locker. I stop and look at it. It has a little girl, well, probably 15 year old girl standing by it. I walk closer and see a boy insulting her. "U are just a fat lazy pig Natty!" He smirks at her. "Aaron please. Stop. I dud nothing to u." She protested.

"Excuse me can i talk to u young man?" I say dragging the punk lip ringed brown haired boy over to a corner. "What." He says smuggly. "Why are u bullying her?" I asked curiously. "She's ugly. Wants pity for everything." He scoffed.

"Oh really. Not because u like her?" I ask smirking. "Who told u that!. Know one knows about my....well....crush." he says blushing. "U see. My boyfriend i have now bullied me too. That locker actually was my locker. And every day he would do what you do to Natty to me." I say as he looks down. I hold his chin up and look him in the eyes.

"He keeps telling me now. About how much he regrets it." I say as he turns to look at me. "So should i tell her?" He asked as i nodded yes. Soon he was darting out to catch her. I smirk to myself. U sly dog. I walk out of the corner to see them hug and go down the hall holding hands. Aaw. Then i head to my class.