Chapter 3

I wake immediately thinking of what to wear for the first day of summer school camp. But are disturbed by the noise coming through my open window. Quickly rushing over to it i stick my head out to see Michael playing his guitar in what looked like his little band room in the back of there blue house. The guitar sounded so good, and so did his voice. It was amazing! His window was open too so that i could actually see him with his snapback and flannel shirt cut into a tank on. He looked adorable, what any girl would I'm sure love to wake up to, i think. I go back to packing my clothes cause i have to leave in an hour. Summer camp at school was different this year. We are only going to be doing fun stuff, yay! And we get to stay in a cabin while doing it, for all summer. I'm  going to meet Jade my best friend ever there. It will be fantastic. I pick out a tank top that has a slice of pizza on it and says 'pizza is life' on it, cause i love pizza.

It was my fun shirt, and also pizza is life. And then a pair of black shorts and red converse. I lightly curled my hair so it was a bouncy and then i ate. "Bye honey have a good summer. I'll miss u." My mom says. "Aw I'll miss u and dad." I say giving her a peck on the cheek. The bus pulls up. And i see Michael get in. I rush out the door and hop in the bus. I see Jade behind Michael and i sit next to her. (Right behind Michael) "Heya, check out the new neighbor kid. Oh please he thinks he's the hottest thing on earth. I would not have anything to do with him." She whispers not very cautiously. Great i know he heard her but just ignored. I breathe in the smell of him which i had to admit he smelled good like, well, Michael. Which had become my knew favorite smell. He was so cute, but why didn't he like me.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Sorry it's short but I was anxious to get another part out. Thanks for reading!<3