Chapter 24

"What?" I ask in a current state of shock and eye swelling.

"I said I'm sorry. Tris. I hate what I did back, u know. And I've changed. I would never do it again."

"I'm glad to hear that Michael. But it will take time to forgive you. You have to show me that u will change." I say still not trusting this. "Oh thank you Tris I'll show I've changed. And then we can be friends. Your the best." Michael says clapping like a little kid.

.........................................................................+............+...

We finally get done doing the video around ten p.m. and are at the last scene. Where Michael hugs me and we just stand there. When he hugs me he looks down at me like he was 'in love' ,as the director said. When he did he winked and of course, stupid me, turned as red as a tomato.

"Great job. Now we are done and I will be explaining how we will stay in the hotels. We have four rooms. Each with two beds." As he says this I notice that Michael still has his arm around me from the scene. I slowly depart and a look of sadness washs over him. "I'm sorry but I'm not ready yet." I whisper as he nods in agreement. "Now Ashton has requested to share a room with Sophia. Which they are doing. So we each will have a buddy system." As he says this Calum walks quickly to Elly's side and Luke walks to Jade's. Oh shit. I can't get used to him this quick. "Then that leaves Michael and Tris. Great it is just a few blocks down so get some rest."

As we drive in to a well kept looking hotel we each get our room keys. When it came to Michael and I's turn I told her the room number.

"Um..room three twenty-four. Please." I say as lady looks at the screen of her newer eyepad. "Oh, ok. Um here u go." A small smile creeps to her face. "Have a GREAT sleep."

I take the key and we walk down the hallways. "That was weird." Luke says puzzled as the rest of us. "Is your room like haunted or something. Yeah that was creepy." Calum says looking at Michael. "Shut up Calum." Michael says as he notices my worried face. He skips up to me. "Don't worry Tris it's not haunted. I'm sure. I'll be there if it is." He says puzzling me. "Ok." I mumble lowly leaving more space between Michael and me. He just sighs and hangs in the back. "This is our room. Right by yours." Calum says to me. "No let's switch rooms Calum." Ashton says giving me a reassuring look. I'm kinda glad that they switched. I'm still insecure of my position. We walk in and Michael flops down on the bed as I sigh and put down my bags. "Didn't you bring anything to wear." I mumble. "Oh me, no. I'll just sleep in my boxers." He says like it's ok. It isn't. I don't want to sleep in a room with him let alone see him in his boxers. Oh well. I look around the room. It was a quaint little room and cute. A fancy lamp, bed, fridge, sink, bathroom. Everything. Wait! A bed! No. It only had one bed. Oh no. That is why the lady was smiling. Ewwwwwww! Yuck. "Are you just gonna stand there Tris. You look like your scared to death. I know u have to gain my trust but seriously. I'm not gonna kill yo-" "Michael it has one bed!" I shout as u cut him off. He quickly jumps up and looks down at the bed. It was queen size but still. No. "At least it's queen sized." He says still in awe. I start walking out the door. "Where u going?" He asks as I tell him I'll be back.

I walk to the room next to us. Ashton and Sophias. I knock loudly. "Luke I told u get your own u should have some. Oh. Tris. What's wrong u look... scared?" "I am Ashton." I say walking in. "What's wrong Tris." Sophia says helping me to her bed. "Um...our...um... room, uh, only has one bed." I say as they look startled. "Oh ok. Um. Tris I don't know what to say. This is bad." Ashton says. I knew they wouldn't be able to help me. I just was panicking. I told them that too. "It's a queen size but. Idk sorry for bothering u two." I say walking out. "Tris. Wait come and watch a movie with us to get your mind off of everything today. And Michael has changed. He often brung up memories of you when we would be anywhere. He's missed you even if he did do that to u, he's changed." Ashton says as I sit on the bed with him and Sophia to watch a episode of the tenth dictors season from DOCTOR WHO. But as the movie went on I've seen it a hundred times and I start to think of how it will be tonight. Awkward, weird, but maybe it will be okay. I mean don't get me wrong. I really really really like Michael. It's just trusting him. And I believe he's changed. And I want to be friends or maybe even more someday. "Should we watch another or are u fine Tris?" Sophia asks me snapping me out of la la land. "No I'm fine goodnight and thanks guys." I say closing the door after giving them hugs. They are the perfect couple.

I walk into our room. Michael is on his phone on the bed. Still. "Oh there you are." He mumbles. Okay maybe I've been a bit hard on him. I feel bad now. Nice Tris. He looked so perfect. Looking at his phone with that stupid innocent look on that I think is adorable. "I'm sorry for being so hard on u." I say. "Hm." He says. Now I really feel bad. I can't believe I'm going to do this. "Now I've had a rough day and I need a cuddle soooo. Who's gonna give it before we go to bed?" I ask over exaggerating my tone of happiness. "Calum is good at it." He grumbles. Now he's just rubbing it in. "Michael. I. Need. A. Cuddle." I say still standing there. He smirks and jumps in bed. "Coming?" He asks as I stand puzzled. "I thought you said u sleep in boxers." I say not that I want him to. "Well if u don't want me to then." "No Michael u sleep how u are comfortable or else I'll have u sleep in my shorts." I say laughing. He gets out and as I brush my teeth he takes his shirt and pants off. I have to say he us attractive. No. Get your mind out of the swamp Tris. Ugh. I can't think like that. He slips in bed and I walk over. "Cuddle?" I say as sit down and he hugs my waist. Without saying a word I rest my head on his chest and start to fall asleep with his attractive voice singing San Francisco to me. Which became a well known song of theres for me after today. This felt good. But I still have some time to gain his full trust. And as I fall asleep I hear a mumble.

"God I've missed you Tris."

.............................................................................

Wow! 1255 words. What an eventful day. Do u think she will gain his trust? ;)

-- love ya 5sosfam!#