Chapter 25

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
#########+++++++###===

I get up to a snoring sound. Not loud, but loud enough. I look up seeing the most adorable thing ever. Michael sleeping. His head is thrown back and he has his arms wrapped around me. I am sideways leaning into him. I sigh thinking of how I wish I could just trust him, but he has to show me he has changed. Your probably all thinking, wow she is a stuck up nobody. But really imagine being in my place. Anyways I slowly get up and I know today is gonna be a bad day. Cause it's just one of those days. Great! I walk down in my oversized flannel and matching bottoms. As I walk into the empty breakfast room I see Luke and Jade making out. Ew. "Okay didn't you two get enough yesterday." They both smirk and say hi to me at my remark. "So how did it go last night. I heard from Ashton that u two only had one bed." Jade says as look nods. "The best it could I guess. We just stayed on either side." I obviously was gonna lie. "Oh okay. That's good then. I'm sorry things have to be so rough with u and Michael." Luke says hugging me. He gives the best hugs, other then the king hugs from Michael. Well used to. "Thanks Luke u guys are such good friends." I say as we all get oatmeal. As we sit down Michael comes in with Calum. "V'what's up lads." Calum says in a very attractive morning voice. But I kinda changed my mind on that vote when Michael spoke. "Look at who's quoting now, Calum." Michael says obviously meaning Calum's Zayne quote. "Hey he is a friend, it's different that way." Calum jokes as Michael hits him playingly. "Come on guys. U have to embarrass us in front of that hot lady over there." Luke says pointing to a teenage girl. Jade laughs and starts a slapping war between her and Luke till they eventually kiss. "Ew stop it Luke, Jade." Michael says making a disgusting face. They come back with waffles after leaving and we eat and joke. As we walk up to our rooms Calum gets a text from the director.

Director-
"Raining outside. Will have to finish clips tomorrow. That means go have fun."

We all read the text. "So is it movie day?" Calum says as we stop at our rooms. "Yes. Let's meet in Calums room and bring your bedding for floor cushion." I say. At least we can have fun. "I have lots of bags of chips and cheesy popcorn. Let's do this." Luke says hawling a huge duffel bag into Calum and Elly's room. I walk into our room to get our bedding and Michael follows. "This should be fun." I say trying to make it not awkward. "Sure. Um. Do u wanna sit by me. I mean cause all of them will be in pairs." Michael says obviously nervous. This could be a good test thingy for if he's changed. I'm sure he's just asking to be a good friend. "Yeah, that would be nice." I smirk to him as he smiles and grabs my bedding too. We get into the room and Calum and Ashton are fighting over two horror movies. Great. They eventually decided the scariest one and that is why I am clenching on Michael's arm. The jump part comes. Literally 3minutes later I notice I am on Michael's lap now. I blush as I look at him and get off. "Sorry." I whispered. "It's okay princess." Ok why did he just call me princess. Oh well.

The next movie we are at the end of is a depressing movie. Bridge to Teribithia. And it makes me realize that any one of us could die tonight. And how maybe I really don't deserve all these so good friends. When other girls have nothing. My wrists start to tingle. I know they are gonna ask but. "I'll be right back." U tell Michael as u leave.

Michael .p.o.v.

It's been a while since Tris left. "Ashton do u think she's really fine. I mean she looked sad." I say as they all moan cause I'm talking in the middle of our third movie. "She is fine. Go check on her and see." Ashton says as he walks in the bathroom.

Tris p.o.v.

I grab the only razor out. Probably Michaels and start cutting. One for not trusting Michael, one for having more than I deserve, on- "Tris! What the hell! Okay your gonna be fine I got you." Michael says as he comes into our bedroom. He picks me up and sit on the bed with me on his lap. "I- I'm sorry Michael. I don't deserve any of you good friends. I'm nobody." "No Tris. To me you are a beautiful girl with a strong heart and a great, kind personality. Please Tris don't do this again." Michael says as he starts crying. "Michael thank you but I still need time t-"

"Tris I get it."

"Ok. Thank you." I say as he wraps me up. Then we just sit there me on his lap on the bed. He starts to sing a song I reorganize as Girl Who Cried Wolf. He is so sweet to me. And his voice is amazing. We eventually both slowly drift to sleep.