Chapter 20

Michael p.o.v.

I wake up with my arms wrapped around the most beautiful human being there is. She looks so innocent in my arms. I know we confessed our feelings for each other but, after what happened and why we moved here. I'm to dangerous for her to be around me. I can't fall in love with her. I'll only end up hurting her like I do with everyone that gets close to me.

My mom always says my dads on a business trip to other people. But that's a lie. Her and I both know it. My dad left last year. Because of me not being good enough for him. My mom always tells me that's not true but she doesn't know I heard them talking before he left us. My mom was heartbroken. I was the one who hurt her, us, our family.

"Michael snap out of it." Someone was waving a hand infront of my groggy face. "What! Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" I ask with annoyance. "Are u going to tell me why u are practically in bed with Tris!." He whisper shouts at me. "It's not like that Ashton. She was having a bad dream last night." I say to him as he giggles. "Ha ha Irwin. No I can't be with her. Not after what happened."

"Michael Clifford. U can't keep shutting out people who love." Ashton explains. But I don't listen. "Look, she's to good for me anyways so I'll just leave her alone." "Michael u are the most stubborn person I've met."Ashton says as he rolls his eyes. "Enough Ashton. It's just, she's to good for me. The end." I say feeling the hurt ache in my heart. I love her. No. Michael not love stop using that I can't shatter another persons heart. I really really like her. Who wouldn't I just can't get her hurt.

Tris p.o.v.

I wake up to feel warmth against me and Michael saying "The end."

"Why are u being weird now-" but I am cut off by looking around to see Ashton looking at me and Michael. I immediately start to blush. "Hey Ashton." I say blushing. "Hello Tris." He says smirking. I nuzzle my face into Michael's warm chest. This was so awkward. "Michael?" I ask. "Yes Tris." I look up at him trying to fight the blushing. "Can I get up." I say as he blushs when he realizes how tight he was holding me. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I say as I walk away from the awkwardness.

I go in and get dressed in some blue bell bottom jeans and an old all time low shirt. Why the bell bottoms? Cause today we decided on horseback riding. I love horses.

I put on lite make-up and walk to the breakfast cabin when I see everyone in there. "There u are. Ready to horseback ride?" Jade says as she looks me up and down. "Yes very much." I say but hesitate the last word when I see Ashton looking at me worried. "So we're gonna go horseback riding soon and Michael wants to talk to u in the game room so make it quick." He says as I start heading to the game room.

"What's up Michael?" I say as I sit next to a frustrated looking boy. "Hey Tris I need to tell u something." I am truly confused at how flustered he was. I nod. "I, we, can't be together." He says and as the words came out of his mouth. I tried to hold back tears. "Tris listen. Don't cry over me." He says as I notice he is wiping tears away from my eyes. "W-why Michael?" I stutter not understanding. "I, when people get close to me. I....I...hurt them. Not physically. Emotionally. Cause when people get close to me something ends up happening to them." He stutters and starts to cry. "I really really like you Tris. But another thing is. I don't deserve you. Your beautiful, kindhearted, nice, cute mannered. And, well everything a mom would wish her son to bring home. But I don't deserve you." "Michael I want to be with u. I don't understand. I-"

"Oh my gosh! Why is this so freaking hard for u to get! GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT ME , THE LOSER WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!" He yells at me and storms out. My heart broke. No it shattered.

#

#

#

A/N

Wow! That was unexpected!
I know another shitty chapter I promise they'll get longer. d:

Love ya all 5sis fam <3