Chapter 7

* a week later *

I had been having tones of fun the past week at camp other than my depression problem i  started having at night cause of Michael. I never told any of the boys, which i have grown to like and hang with with my besties. Ashton particularly cause he was just easy to talk to. But i never told him what Michael was doing to me or else their band would probably be done and Michael probably wouldn't be able to move in the morning with how bad they would beat him. It is sunday a week later from the day i arrived and Michael was still goin strong. In both ways. (loving him and hating him.)
The camp is having someone hired to play tonight. ONE DIRECTION! Jade and Elly scream in my face as i walk to breakfast. "What?" I say sleepily. "The band tonight is one direction, live!" They scream. "U know that band that u said was pretty hot when I showed them to u." Jade says. "Shut up!" I yell blushing but getting excited as i realize it. "We probably aren't going to be able to talk to them." I say bluntly. "No we will there staying for a day after." Elly says overjoyed. I all walk in and meet Sophia in the cafeteria. I could hear screams from the game room. It was the boys they love gaming especially Michael. How do I know this? Cause he's in there every second of the day almost. I get done eating and poke my head in there with my besties, who by the way are still madly in love with Ashton, Luke, and Calum. They just were fangirls of one direction. But now they had there own so they weren't that hot on the real one anymore, but I still wouldn't insult any of them if I were around them. "U know there's a lot of better things to do than play pokemon games." I say as they look at the sight of me, Elly, Sophia, and Jades' heads through the door to the big room. "Yeah!" Ashton yells at the boys running over to us like the others were the ones playing games. Sophia smirks and punches him on the shoulder. "Hey I need that arm tonight." He says fake pouting at her. We all walk out and decide to go biking. But Michael sits there and doesn't budge. I take Ashton to another room. "Ash can u please convince Michael to come." I ask. I wonder why i asked him that i guess i just wanted to see him. "Can't u ask him. I mean u haven't spoken to him since we arrived here." Ash asks. "Ash I don't know if u have noticed, but, he doesn't like me." I say like I'm  actually breaking something to him. "Why do u want him to come so bad?" Ash asks. "I don't know. I think everyone should have fun I guess." I say trying to cover up me liking him. "Ok." Ash says walking into the game room.

- ASHTON P.O.V.-

I think I'll just kinda let on to Mikey that she cares. Cause I know he thinks she doesn't and I know *he does.* I mean he hasn't said anything but I know Michael Clifford. I walk into the room where Michael contentedly plays pokemon. "Hey Mikey um we were wondering if u want to come biking-."I was cut of by Michael. "No. Don't want to." "Come on. Tris wanted to make sure u didn't want to go." I say as he pauses abruptly. "What?" He asks. "Tris wanted to know if u want to go." I say over. He turns to me with a twisted look on his face. "Why would she want to know?" He chuckles. "I don't know Michael maybe she likes u. Have u ever thought of that with the way you've been treating
her." I snap as I walk out of the room.

-Michael p.o.v.

She can't like me. That's why im always mean to her I guess, I'm just me. She's to special for me. I don't know why I bully her. She'll never know how much I care.

Sorry it's been so long hope u like it!

<3