Chapter 40

*two years later*

"Where are we going Michael." I ask as he takes me to his truck. Yes it is two years later and we are still going steady. Woop woop. Let me explain:

Ashton: him and Sophia are still married and had Ashton jr. And two twins after named, Nicole and Jacob.

Calum: yes him and Elly had some though times last year but he just proposed to her last month. Exciting!

Luke: luke proposed to Jade last year. And they are still madly in love and have a beautiful daughter named Lucia!

And we are still boyfriend and girlfriend. I love Michael with all my heart and he knows that. He says he has a surprise for me today. Well. I have a surprise for him ;)

"We are here." He says as i open the blindfold to see.

"Oh my gosh our old campsite place. It's where it all started." I day as i look up at the stars and smile. I look back at Michael and he is on one knee in his leather jacket and skinny jeans with a little black box in his hands.

"Tris Temps, i can never express my love for you. And i hope u feel the same way. Ever since i saw you i couldn't help but fall deeply in love with you and i would be very very proud to have you Tris Temps, be my
wife." He says as i start crying.

"Yes Michael." I barely whisper. He pounces me into a hug and i scream for joy. He kisses me passionately for a few seconds and then i hear clapping and yelps. I turn around to see all my friend's plus one direction standing there clapping.

The lights for the camp turn on and there is soft music playing as there is a big table with food on it. All my friends and relatives congratulate me and Michael.

"I knew you could do it." Harry smiles at me as he comes up. I hug him.

"And now Tris almost Clifford would like to announce something." The speaker says as Michael looks at me confused as i drag him on stage. " i would like to make an announcement. I smiled at Michael. I found out yesterday that......I'M PREGNANT!" I say as Michael hugs me tightly. "Oh my gosh Tris. We're gonna have a baby." Michael says dorkily.

All the girls run up on stage to give big hugs with the boys. I walk and start to slow dance with Michael.

"I love you Tris, forever and always." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I say as sudden realization hits me.

My dream came true.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hope u liked this book. And yes the boys were still a band at the ending. Yay. I can't believe it's done. Thank you and make sure u check out my other works I LOVE YOU ALL!!!