Chapter 2

I walk in and are greeted by a happy mrs. Clifford. She escorts us to the living room and i sit and start talking. As we talk i hear an electric guitar playing really good. "That must be Michael. I told him not play it while u guys were here. He's my son. How old are u Tris?" She asks. "I'm 15." I say puzzled. "Oh you're his age. Would u go to his room in the basement and tell him you're here and I say to stop." She says. My mom nods the ok. And i walk down the long flight of stairs, the guitar getting louder by the step. I sit in a chair to listen to the rest while his back was turned. He had bleached long but short hair and from the back he looked ok.

But when he got done he turned around and my stomach knotted but had butterflies in it at the same time

But when he got done he turned around and my stomach knotted but had butterflies in it at the same time. "Um, who are you?" He asked almost rude but kinda looked shocked,it was weird. He was extremely handsome and had a eyebrow piercing and ear piercings.  "Um..um, I'm Tris, your new neighbor." I say trying not to tell him how adorable he looked instead by mistake. "Oh I'm Michael Gordon Clifford." He says almost smirking but not a good smirk. I were confused why didn't he like me. It was silent for a moment when i remembered what his mom said. "Oh, your mom said to ask u to stop. Please." He stopped playing his guitar and set it down on his bed. "Is that all" he says as he furrows his eyebrows at me. "Yes. Um u like green day too?" I ask trying to keep some conversation even though he was being a snot. "Yeah." He says quickly. I see I'm  not going anywhere with this topic so i ask if he's going to camp from my school starting tomorrow and find out his mom singed him up. "Oh great then I'll see you then." I say walking up the stairs slowly." Bye." I say. "Bye" he says back in a grunt. Wow i think he is adorable but he doesn't even like me. As i go upstairs i hear the dishes being set on the table and mom talk in the kitchen. I sink into a chair and wait till everyone sat down, including Michael. As i start eating i look at Michael across from i and thought of how adorable he looks when he eats. Till he caught me and i ducked my head down hoping i wouldn't get a reaction. He just started eating again and after dinner he cleared his plate and went back downstairs. "Well thank you for the delicious meal and I hope we can talk again soon it was really fun." My mom said. I could see mom got along really well with mrs. Clifford. That meant more awkward times hanging out with Michael. Great!