Chapter 4

As the bus stops i notice there is woods all around me. There are three unfamiliar boys along with our teacher at the stop. As i step out of the crowded long bus i accidentally drop a bag. One of the three boys came and picked it up for me. He was tall had unbelievably long fingers and longer but shorter curly hair that was brown. "Here." he says blushing handing it out to me. I saw Michael watching me for some reason but knew why when he walked off with them. He knew them already, they were his friends. As i walked along a wooded path our teacher explained that there were already twenty people at camp and we were the last group expected to arrive and there are nineteen of us. "That is a lot of new people." Jade whispers in my ear excitedly. To be honest I was excited to when teacher started naming stuff we had to do all summer, hiking, biking, swimming in lakes, canoeing, basically any outdoor thing i could think of. It is going to be heaven hear. When we finally got to the camp it was a large one story cabin spread out on land surrounded by a lake in the back and woods all around. In the long one story there are doors that lead to a four person one room with a bathroom thing on the outside. Then the other part of the building is the cafeteria, gaming room with a tv in it for gaming but no movies. As the tour led on i and Jade just got more and more excited. After the tour i am assigned a cabin room with Jade and two other girls. "When u are done getting unpacked come into the main hall and we'll explain the rules to everyone at camp." The teacher says as she walks out leaving an awkward silence in the room. I unpack my stuff like the other girls and Jade. "First to make this place like home." I say putting up a green day poster. "If u don't mind." I say to the others. They all agree i can. They seem really nice. "Well, as long as were room mates I'm Tris and this is my bff Jade." I say hoping there not going to do a Michael Clifford on me. "Very nice to meet u I'm Elly and this is Sophia my bff." The one with the brown hair says with a smile pointing to a shy blond. "This is so exciting I think we're all going to become besties." Jade says happily." We all smiled.

___________________________________________

So sorry they've been short.