Serendipity | Jax Teller

By untilmynextstory

Delilah returns home with plans to just focus on her career and take care of her uncle, but it seems fate had... More

Prices
Growing
Finding
Viewpoints
Design Flaws
Wrong Bump
Explanations
Doubts
Dinner Announcements
Direction
Old Habits
Work
Working Conditions
Unspoken
Visits
Showers
After
Abel
Manuscript

Conditions Improving

18.3K 328 10
By untilmynextstory

Lip didn't know why Rosen advised him to ditch the kutte and dress up in slacks and a button-up. He was getting a divorce from a junkie. It wasn't as if he was losing Isla, as no one in their right mind would hand Fawn custody, the only thing he was at risk of losing was a little bit of money. And he told Rosen that he refused to pay for Fawn after the divorce. He would pay a flat fee to allow herself to stay clean and find somewhere to live, but he wasn't about to support her when she wouldn't be his wife – his responsibility.

However, he knew something was up as Fawn's hair was no longer red, but now bleach blonde and cut to her shoulders. She was actually wearing a nice pantsuit and looked like a whole new person. But he wasn't about to be fooled even more with this lawyer she had brought with her.

Yet, once the decisions of assets and property and exactly what she wanted. Lip was losing his patience with the conniving little junkie.

She was purposefully toying with him and he knew it once Isla was brought into the matter and she wanted shared custody.

"Can you guys clear the room?" Lip asked abruptly even though he wasn't really asking. Rosen didn't object and Fawn let her lawyer go.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Lip asked as soon as the door to the room closed. "You'll be lucky to even get fucking visitation, Fawn."

"She's my daughter."

"You're a fucking egg donor," Lip reminded her. "You're nothing but a fucking pathetic junkie. I should've listened to everybody else when they told me you were nothing but trouble."

He ignored the look of pain that passed her face before she drew a blank face. "That's rich coming from an outlaw biker."

Lip's back stiffened and he gave her a humorless laugh. This was how she was going to play it. Despite all her bullshit, not once in their relationship had he ever felt the urge to beat the shit out of her. But now he can envision leaping across the table and strangling the life out of her. And it is those thoughts that he knew it was a good reason to divorce her ass. A woman should ever make him want to stoop to that level.

"You better think real hard about what you're doing here, Nina."

"Why are you going to kill me?"

Lip didn't say anything, but stood up from his chair and left the room.

. . .

Lip didn't bother even changing out of his clothes as he found his "father in law". He was busy tormenting the prospect who was training for a boxing match. He and Tig didn't have much of a relationship even before he became entangled with Fawn. Lip always thought Tig should be committed to a mental institution and that this life was only enabling some of his more toxic qualities. Their relationship sort of came to blows when Tig tried to feel some type of way when he and Fawn got together. Lip had quickly reminded the man of his shitting parenting skills. That was a fun time explaining to Clay why both of them were bloody and bruised. Lip sort of lost respect for Tig when he sort of washed his hands of Fawn with the addiction. He was no help after the second overdose. Lip didn't even want to discuss the non-existent relationship the man had with Isla.

"We need to talk."

Tig eyed him for a couple of seconds but followed Lip into the clubhouse and the chapel.

"You need to talk to your fuking daughter."

"What is going on?"

"She is threatening me with custody." Lip informed him.

Tig eyed him. "She wouldn't do that."

"I just came back from the lawyers. You need to remind your daughter that her bullshit doesn't affect her. I'm wiping my hands from her. I'm done, Tig. But she is not dragging Isla through her bullshit."

"Hey, she is like her mother. They make empty threats. She is just pissed and then they cease-fire. Trust me."

Lip shook his head. "Do you even hear yourself sometimes man?"

"I don't know what you want me to do, Lip. Fawn...you knew how she was."

"The reason the way she is is because of her fucked up father. This isn't even about us. It's about your granddaughter!"

Tig licked his lips. "Give it a couple of weeks. It's all talk, trust me."

Lip looked at Tig in disgust. "Whatever."

. . .

"Jesus, this shit is expensive," Jax exclaimed in the middle of the baby store causing a few glares to be sent his and Delilah's way, which Delilah returned to them as Jax continued, "I don't understand this crib is $400 and on top of that I got to buy the mattress what kind of shit is that?"

"Kids are expensive, Jax," Delilah replied, turning her attention back to Jax, who was leaning over the rail of a crib and proceeding to check how sturdy it was.

Jax wasn't in his usual leather kutte for their trip in pricing baby furniture. He was just in a simple white t-shirt and jeans. It was almost weird for her to not see Jax in his omnipresent kutte. It almost made him seem like a different person. It made him look softer.

"Just wait until he is older. He is going to want every toy he sees, a dog, fish...the whole toy store, really," Delilah added as she watched Jax's tonearms flex with his movements as he wrote down the details to the crib they were interested in.

Jax placed the small notepad back in his pocket and walked back over to her where she was standing behind their cart. With his signature smirk plastered across his face, totally aware of the fact she was ogling him, he bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He placed his arm around her shoulder letting her direct where they would be going next.

Since that whole episode and her telling him, she wouldn't be the one to turn a blind eye to the other girls she felt their relationship had improved if it had only been two weeks since. She wasn't saying that everything was perfect. She knew they still had many more issues that they had yet to discuss and she knew once Abel was here it would truly test their relationship. A part of her was a little frightened of what would happen to them with Abel being in the picture. There was a difference in anticipating something than when it arrived. She didn't think Jax would bail on her and mostly that assurance came from the fact she knew Gemma would castrate her son for even thinking about abandoning his family.

Delilah could admit it was partly mostly her. She felt that maybe she would jeopardize this relationship. She knew Jax told her to stop overthinking, but maybe it was those maternal instincts that were growing firmer every day. She wasn't going to let herself be ignorant of what she was possibly going to raise her son into. Being ignorant would only crumble her family in the long run.

Delilah's thoughts were broken by Jax stopping and looking at baby monitors, not just any baby monitors, but the expensive video monitors, "You know it would be less expensive if we were only buying one of each instead of pairs."

"Jax," Delilah said in a lite warning tone as her grip tightened on the handlebar to the cart. She had noticed Jax had been treading lightly on this subject of them living together for the past week. She knew it was a logical topic they needed to discuss and she knew why they were having this conversation was because of their situation. She knew her and Jax's relationship would be on a different realm – a different track of asphalt road. They weren't just a typical one-night stand that resulted in a baby – they were a one-night stand who knew each other's surface backstory that new couples slowly divulged overtime in the first few months. Yes, she and Jax still needed to learn more about each other as there were layers of each other they needed to peel off one another and especially on her side; Jax didn't know the six-year of history she had written like she knew his.

It was just moving in together was a big step that if it happened prematurely could break them. It was a big sign of commitment she had never once made in her life with anyone. So it wasn't just overthinking making her cautious it was just her life experience with this one.

"Have you thought about it?" Jax asked her, ignoring her tone as he looked away from the monitors and focused fully on her.

"All I do is think, Jax, and this isn't something to decide on a whim. This is a very monumental decision that affects our son – our family."

"It's not like we are strangers, Del."

"I know."

"So what are you exactly afraid of?"

Delilah looked at Jax and she thought the answer would be obvious as she looked at him with thoughtful eyes, but their conversation was interrupted by a sales associate asking if they needed help or if they wanted to sign up for a baby registry.

Delilah and Jax walked back to her jeep with their minimal purchases that included a few clothes, toys, and some breastfeeding accessories that led to Jax becoming very curious and worried if the electric pumps were even humane for her to use causing Delilah to have a loud fit of laughter in the store much to Jax's embarrassment.

Of course, Delilah wasn't allowed to help Jax load the back of her car that he had no problem in complaining how he hated driving cages even though she offered to drive, but Jax being the Alpha man he is refused as if being pregnant made her invalid in such a mundane task.

Delilah walked to the back of her car where Jax was unloading the trunk to bring the bags into his house. "So do you have another vehicle because a newborn can't ride bitch on your bike?"

Jax looked over to Delilah with an amused smirk as he grabbed another bag, "Yeah, I got a truck in the garage, but I might trade it in for a four-door so there can be a back seat."

"Hmm," Delilah replied as she closed her trunk and went to unlock his door.

"What's that for?" He asked as walked through the door and placed the items on his kitchen table as Delilah came in after him and shut his door.

"Nothing," she replied as she looked into the bag and placed some bottles in his cabinet. "Do you mind if I stash the pump here for now?"

Jax gave an indifferent shrug as he walked past her to pack away the items and he thought for someone that was being indecisive about moving in with him she sure did know her way around his kitchen – his house.

Jax wasn't pushing her, but he felt he had somewhat a very good read on her. Delilah even though she was strong-willed and smart for some apparent reason she seemed to not be that way when it comes to personal relationships. He highly suspected it was because of her parents' ill-fated love and she didn't have an example of a good relationship where love didn't ruin. Yes, she had his mom and Clay and Luann and Otto, but they weren't her blood family, Otto was locked up, and he couldn't even recall Del being around Clay. He knew she was around his mom, but his mom lost his biological father and he was pretty sure that tainted something within her that he was steadily trying to peel away without being overbearing.

In the living situation, he just thought most importantly it was practical for her to be here with his son under one roof. It saved them from traveling back and forth and from buying so much baby shit because the price tags were already adding up and he didn't even factor in the medical bills if Abel's CHD turned out to be worse than predicted.

However, Jax's thoughts zoned back on Delilah, who seemed to be taking out supplies for dinner, and he didn't even realize there was chicken in his sink she must have set out to thaw while they were on their shopping excursion.

Jax hadn't dared to comment, but in the past few days, it seemed her pregnancy body or boobs he should say developed overnight. Since she took off her long grey open sweater her swollen abdomen encased in a maroon V-neck was very visible along with her boobs. He had a hard time not looking at it and he was thankful that sweater hid some of it.

Jax never thought about pregnant women, but now he could understand why Opie thought Donna was so attractive during her pregnancy. There was nothing hotter or sexier than a woman carrying your child. It was a major turn-on he didn't expect to ever have and he wanted nothing more than to take Delilah against the kitchen counter, but despite a few heated kisses exchanged between them Delilah seemed to be hesitant despite what her stomach says elsewise.

"Hey, Jax," his eyes quickly went to Delilah's face where she looked at him with a knowing expression before she continued, "Can you take these bags back to Abel's room and I am making blackened chicken with mashed potatoes, is that alright?"

Jax walked up to Delilah smiling at her before pressing a kiss to her lips before he spoke, "I'm fine with whatever you know that."

"Well, now I feel like I am spoiling you."

"Well I have to get all the attention before the little guy steals it," Jax joked as he grabbed the bags to take to Abel's room.

Jax took a final bite of his second plate of food as he patted his overstuffed belly, "Shit, Del, that was fucking delicious," Jax complimented as Delilah gave an airy laugh.

"Thanks, Jax, I am glad I made a lot of it, you have some leftovers, too," Delilah said as she got up to grab his plate.

He immediately grabbed her wrist to stop her movement, "Shit, Del, you don't need to cook and clean, I bet you do that enough after Don."

"It's fine, Jax, it's no bother, plus you have a dishwasher and my uncle is on his fishing trip until tomorrow with Piney."

"If you insist," Jax relented and Delilah planted a swift kiss to his cheek before she grabbed his plate to rinse it off and then begin cleaning his kitchen that she promptly kicked him out of with a beer to watch TV.

Jax was flicking through the channels when Delilah emerged from the kitchen and Jax set the remote down. "You are done being a mother hen."

Delilah shook her head with a smile. "Never, being a mother is a 24/7 job."

"Are you leaving or staying?"

"Leaving."

"You can stay," Jax offered and he knew that she was going to deny him and no matter how much he was prepared for the refusal it still stung, but he remembered it had to do with the layer of her he couldn't peel back.

"Maybe at a later time plus I have work tomorrow, I don't think it's the best time for a sleepover."

Jax placed his half-full bottle of beer on his table before walking over to Delilah. He was leaning against the wall bringing their bodies as close as her growing stomach would allow, "So I take it that's a promise."

Delilah gave him a cheeky smile, "Maybe."

Jax bent down and his lips descended upon hers as his hands buried themselves in her soft thick blonde hair and just before the kiss could get deeper Delilah pulled away with a flush face and smile, "I'll call you tomorrow. Don't forget Lamaze starts tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting," Jax replied and was rewarded with a quick kiss before Delilah grabbed her things and he watched her leave.

Jax was nursing a beer at the bar trying his best to ignore the teases the guys were sending his way as they got wind of him attending baby classes with Delilah. For the past hour, the guys had been making baby noises and what he believed breathing patterns. Jax, himself, still was uncertain what exactly these Lamaze classes were as Delilah specifically told him it was for his benefit more than hers.

He didn't understand why if she had all the knowledge why couldn't learn by trial and error, instead of spending 40-60 minutes in a classroom he hadn't done since he dropped out of high school. But he wasn't going to verbally complain as this was what Delilah wanted and it would help him to be somewhat prepared to change a diaper.

Jax gave his fellow brothers the middle finger salute as he dug for a cigarette before he left when he turned his head to the telltale sound of his mom's arrival in the clubhouse from her high heels.

"You shouldn't smoke that, Delilah will be able to smell it on you and that prissy moms-to-be," Gemma wisecracked.

Jax left the cigarette in his mouth but made no move to light it as he raised his eyebrow at his mom who looked at him more sternly, "Hey, did you just tell me that Delilah freaked out over your deodorant. Pregnancy equals heightened senses, baby." Gemma told him as she plucked the cigarette out his mouth. "But I wanted to discuss something with you before you leave."

"Yeah."

"I was thinking about throwing Delilah a baby shower here." She told him with a smile on his face.

The blonde biker merely shrugged his shoulders, "Well, I think that is something you have to talk to Del about, but I don't think she will mind just be mindful of the help."

Gemma snorted, "Well the only leaves me you guys to help set up and clean."

"That's what the prospect is for," Jax said grinning.

"Well can you just mention it to Del and let me know how she takes it before I talk to her about it?"

"Of course, ma."

Jax didn't even know where to begin in trying to digest what he just learned and experienced in his first Lamaze class and it was just the introductory class. Even without the leather kutte, he kept locked in Delilah's car, all eyes were on him. Even the instructor couldn't hide the surprise that Jackson Teller was in the class and was having a baby with Delilah Carmine; it seemed this made what they thought were rumors true. So, he had to sit in there for an hour with people side-eyeing him and it didn't help that he recognized a few of the mothers to be as they made an appearance in his former dorm room bed. Luckily, Delilah didn't seem to pick up on the tension although that was because she was so engrossed in what their instructor was saying like now as Jax leafed through one of the handouts she gave out while Delilah said she wanted to talk to her about something.

Jax rubbed a hand down his face and tugged on the growing hairs on his chin as he contemplated if it was time for a shave as Delilah had yet to complain about his growing stubble as he read over what a "doula" was. He didn't know how explicitly complicated birth was and it even made him question why females even had multiple kids because so far he was put off and he had the easiest job on the maternity spectrum.

As Jax read more about a doula which he thought was unnecessary as they were attending this class it did make him start thinking about "postpartum". He already knew the club life would sometimes intervene. He wasn't worried about it so much as the club was slow at the moment and god he hoped it stayed that way, but he was becoming worried that he might not be fully prepared for when Abel was actually born and how the whole dynamic between him and Delilah would fully change.

"Well I would have never expected to see Jax Teller learning about breathing techniques," a snide feminine voice called out to him breaking his thoughts.

Jax turned to the voice and took in the pregnant female who seemed to not be trying to come to terms with her pregnant figure, but Jax remembered her. She was a clingy one, Clingy Cheyenne The guys dubbed her as it took weeks for her to get it in her airhead that he wasn't interested in a full-blown relationship. It should have been a neon sign as he was legally still married even if everyone knew in Charming the relationship was a dead end.

He felt sorry for the guy who got her pregnant. Jax gave a tight smile as he greeted her, "Cheyenne."

"I didn't know you and Delilah were a thing," Cheyenne asked with a tilted head.

Jax looked over to where Delilah was still at being chatty Cathy before he looked back at Cheyenne who was still standing there waiting for an answer, "We've been together for a while now."

"Was that before or after you punched Sebastian Fields?"

Jax looked at Cheyenne with narrowed eyes as he tried to decipher exactly why she was over here talking to him and the point of this reluctant conversation she was trying to have, "What do you want Cheyenne?"

Cheyenne opened her mouth to respond but another female voice came out startling them both, "Hey, Cheyenne, wasn't it?"

Jax looked to his side where Delilah appeared with a friendly smile as she stood somewhat protectively – possessively – in front of him and Jax couldn't hide the smirk that appeared on his face as Cheyenne plastered her fake smile as she looked back and forth from him and Delilah.

"No, just making friendly conversation. Well, I will let you two be."

Jax and Delilah watched Cheyenne make her hasty retreat and Delilah turned to him with narrowed eyes, but he quickly distracted her by wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "You ready to leave?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Delilah replied as he steered them to the exit. "So did you like the class because if you don't we don't have to go. I just thought it would be beneficial to you – us."

"It's just a lot of information and it makes me wonder why you women decide to have kids."

"Ha, you remember that when I am pushing out this baby and then have the nerve to ask if your son can have a sibling."

Jax couldn't help the wide smile at Delilah's slip of words because if she was at least thinking about their little boy having a sibling she was thinking long term in regards to their relationship. Jax just pressed a kiss to the crown of her head as he led her out to her car.

"So, I take it you and Cheyenne have a history?"

Jax paused his walking that caused Delilah to stop too and she looked at him curiously.

He exhaled a deep breath as he itched for a cigarette, "It wasn't history. She just misread things." Jax honestly didn't want to tell her that he openly was seeing other women while he was married to Wendy, but he didn't want to lie to her either.

"Look, the only reason I am asking is that she could barely keep her eyes off you during class."

"So you were jealous that she was eyeballing me?" Jax teased.

"Well, I wasn't going to punch her if that's what you're suggesting," Delilah quipped. "Also, she was just trying to goad you in mentioning Sebastian."

Jax couldn't help the frown that settled across his face at the mention of Sebastian. Delilah hadn't spared any details and he didn't want to ask. Somehow he was lucky that the incident didn't make its way back to the clubhouse however he did see Captain America give him a few mean mugs as if his hands were twitching to arrest him for assault.

"You know you have no reasons to be jealous?" Delilah told him playing with the edge of his white t-shirt.

"Who said I was jealous?" Jax countered.

Delilah barked out a laugh as she placed a chaste kiss on his lips, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, Teller."

. . .

"So you and the boy...seems serious," Don casually mentioned to Delilah as she took out the baked mac n cheese she was making them along with the fried chicken.

"We're not getting married, if that's what you're wondering," Delilah replied.

Don looked at his niece who was preoccupied with making their dinner. Since Jax and Delilah decided to end their mini argument, he had remained quiet in his opinion of the blossoming relationship.

He had no objections per se on the relationship on the surface. Jax was a good man and he had a good heart and he felt it was hypocritical for him to have any objections since he was friendly with the club. There was just something in his gut that couldn't help but second guess if he was letting his niece- his daughter – walk into something. That something he knew was giving her reservations about committing herself fully to Jax and his world.

"So you're his Old Lady?"

"I think it is a little too soon to be throwing that term around."

"But that's where it is leading to," Don countered and he watched as Delilah stopped all her movement and pursed her lips in thought before she turned to face him.

"I...I'm scared that I won't be able to be the Old Lady that he may need. I've been trying to wrap my head around this new transition – phase – in my life." She revealed to him.

Don frowned at his niece and he didn't like the feeling he got with his niece's turmoil she had stewing in her head. He knew it was there, but he didn't know how deeply it could be affecting her. He itched to take a swig from his flask, but he had been trying to wean himself off since there would be a baby in his house on occasion. Despite what Delilah may be thinking, he knew Jax would somehow get Delilah to move in with him by the time Abel was born, but first, he needed to deal with the roadblock that would give Jax problems.

"Del, Jax just wants you to be you. Don't try to be Gemma or Luann in what you think an Old Lady should be. Sure Gem and Lu will give some advice that you should take into consideration, but your relationship with Jax is yours. Also, these uncertainties – indecisiveness – you are trying to come to a solution on, I will just tell you straight it's not good. It will be bad for your relationship, but it seems like you are trying to prepare yourself for something bad to happen."

"Well I need to, don't you think? There is always the threat of an angry feud with another gang or club and what if the ATF catches wind of something, I – my son – could lose Jax to jail or bullets and it would be stupid for me to ignore that until it slaps me in the goddamn face and that would ruin us - me."

Don looked up at Delilah who was doing everything in her power to be distracted by the sight of her hands as she played with the potholder. He didn't know what to tell her because her fear was real and practical, but what ifs would just make her paranoid and miserable. But there was something more and it was the unspoken doubt that he knew her mother planted in her that was keeping her from Jax. She didn't want to become like her mother who became so enthralled with her father that she didn't even know how to function. Phillip was like Lily's oxygen supply and once he was gone...well they saw what happened.

"You're not your mother, kid, and that paranoid shit you're going to drive yourself crazy. Yes, it's smart of you to be thinking about the risks and you would be stupid to not see the risks. However, you want to know what makes me feel settled and brings me security is that you're taking these risks with Jax," Don revealed firmly. "I know that whatever shit storm that may lay on the club's doorstep, Jax would do everything and anything to make sure that shit doesn't go near you or that baby. He would move heaven and earth to make sure you two are taken care of. Yes, I know, there wouldn't be a need for that if he wasn't in the club there wouldn't be any threat, but I trust Jax and maybe you need to start too." Donovan told his niece, who gave him a small smile as she was trying to process his words.

He kissed her on her forehead and tried to wrap his mind around the fact his niece – his little girl – was all grown up and was having a baby. Yeah, he seriously needed a drink.

It was Wednesday and a quiet day in the clubhouse. It was a slow day at the garage and club business was good for the most part. There was no heat with the ATF, they were good with the Niners, and they were still at a standstill with the Mayans, or the honeymoon phase, as he had coined it. They were not particularly looking to start anything with the Mayans, but the Mayans were always itching to use anything as bait to jumpstart a war. As for the Nords, Jax never really took them seriously, but at the same time he didn't underestimate them and even though they had Opie's back in Chino since he found out that they were dealing and that landed Wendy having another overdose there were a few feathers ruffled for sure.

But even though he was slightly waiting for shit to hit the fan, he was trying his best not to jinx the club business being downright boring and slow especially now that his mind was filled with baby chatter. He was still trying to slowly warm Delilah to the idea that she should consider that by the time Abel is born she should make his home their permanent residence. However, Jax quickly took note that he didn't even consider that she may be put off on the whole thing since he shared that house with Wendy. He knew females were weird about that sort of thing, but he could admit he would feel some type of way living in a house Delilah shared with a significant other to a point.

Jax scowled at the thought of Delilah with any man and about how Delilah's past with any man besides Sebastian was like a ghost story, but he had no interest in talking about it.

Jax checked his phone and realized it was only 1 o'clock. Delilah still had one hour of work left before he could even drop by later on.

Jax politely accepted the cold beer handed to him by a sweetbutt when he heard a throat clear next to him and he came face to face with Rosie, Delilah's best friend. "Rose," Jax greeted as he took a swig of his beer.

"How was your first baby class?"

Jax eyed Rosie from the side and spun on his stool to face her. Rosie didn't have a scandalous reputation per se, but she had a reputation and it made him seriously question how she and Delilah even were friends in high school and now. They were total opposites and he remembered back when she and Del were teens he heard Rosie a rumor that she had a one-night stand with Sebastian and he wondered how that affected their relationship, or if it was even true.

He knew though that Del was oblivious to the habit Rosie picked up due to the classic daddy issues she claimed to have. Rosie wasn't as off as Wendy or even Fawn was, but Jax developed a low tolerance to junkies and he was skeptical if he could trust her with his son and how long he could keep this from Delilah, but Rosie seemed clean for the most part. He was curious how that didn't affect her job as a nurse.

"Informative," Jax replied. "How are you and Juice?"

"Wonderful. How are you and Del?"

"What is this, twenty questions?" He asked before he took a sip of his beer.

"No, an interrogation," Rosie stated flatly.

Jax released an amused laugh, "Don't you think it is a little late for this? I mean I already got her pregnant."

"Exactly, because if you hurt her Jax. I swear to god I will vandalize your bike, cut your balls off, and use you for target practice," Rosie growled.

"You threatening me?" Jax asked, still amused by little 5'6'' Rosie threatening him.

"Damn right I am," Rosie said grabbing his beer and finishing it off, "hell as no fury like a woman scorned applies to best friends as well. Keep it in your pants and don't lie or push her away if shit ever hits the fan."

Jax watched Rosie pin him down with a hard stare and he wondered what even triggered this conversation. Her last words giving him an uncomfortable feeling, "I'm not going to hurt her."

"But you will," Rosie muttered before her demeanor changed as she greeted Juice leaving Jax very confused and put off by her insinuation.

"Now wouldn't that be a sight to see Rosie's little fist pop you in the nose."

Jax turned to find Lip taking a seat next to him.

"Oh, you're talking to me now?" Jax questioned. It seemed since the news of the pregnancy hit, the only time Lip is in the same room as he was when they were in church.

"If you call this talking sure."

"You know, I didn't mean for this to happen."

Lip sighed. "I know. I know. But it did." Lip took a cigarette out and lit it. "It's gonna take time, man. It's gonna take time."

. . .

Delilah had just walked through the door of her house and was shuffling through the mail as it seemed her uncle forgot to take it out of the mailbox before he left for the gym. Delilah worried how her uncle would survive without her and when in her absence Donna. Delilah walked into the dining room and set the two envelopes of bills to the side when a light pink envelope caught her attention.

Delilah tried to ignore it and just be content to just shuffle it in with her uncle's magazine, but she couldn't help herself as she sat down and read who the sender was.

It was her mother. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.6K 36
This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual a...
212K 3.7K 29
"You & me, we're bumper cars. The more I try to get to you, the more we crash apart." ° Henley Annalise Winston, decides to come back home. Will she...
10.1K 209 16
Jasmine Teller isn't your typical California Girl. Growing up as Samcro's princess she has learned a lot about being a strong woman. She is hard head...