After

People always said you remember your first. Not your second, not your third, always your first.

As the sun fought in peaking between the white plastic blinds on the windows, Delilah was already up due to the flurry of activity that was currently taking place in her stomach. She was laying on her side, a pillow under her, with a thin white sheet pooled at her waist leaving the upper half of her body exposed and highlighted by the sun's touch.

To her left, Jax, who was equally naked as her, was lying on his back with soft snores escaping from his mouth. Delilah bit her lip to stifle the laugh that threatened to break through at the fact Jax Teller snored in his sleep.

Delilah felt a pool of warmth spread in her. The lingering euphoric sensation Jax gave her last night settled in between her legs along with sets of the goosebumps overtaking her skin as she looked at Jax who seemed to be totally relaxed – sated.

For the moment, Delilah chose to ignore the fact she looked like she swallowed a watermelon, because the way Jax looked at her last night, she didn't think any man ever looked at her the way he did. She could see the adoration – the want. He was prepared to devour her and take everything from her that he could get.

His icy blue eyes – the icy chill – made her own body shiver in anticipation as he drank her in. Something they didn't do the first time. He made sure to get acquainted with her body despite that her condition made her body more sensitive – more receptive to the exploration and pleasure that she had been denying her body albeit even if it was somewhat limited.

Delilah sort of regretted being so tentative in letting Jax get to know her this way, but man she was glad she waited because then it wouldn't have been like it was. They would haven't been so connected, so attuned with each other. Because he had her seeing stars, he set fireworks off in her body that she was still sparking from.

Now, she understood how feelings and emotions really changed how sex went. How amazing it could be to physically show someone how much they mean to you. She saw how addicting it could be.

Delilah shuffled closer to Jax's sleeping form being careful not to stir him from his slumber. He looked so much younger and his true age of just 30. It scared her to see how much he looked so different and how being the Vice President of a motorcycle club put more weight on his shoulders than he gave off, but she didn't want to focus on that part of Jax.

She wanted to focus on what was in front of her.

The toned arm that kept her in a protective embrace through most of the night was free of any markings unlike his other arm that paid homage to his father. Both of his arms had two different tones from where the sleeves of his tees protected him from the sun. She passed his arm to look at the firm and taut stomach that had the indentations of a six-pack.

She tried to think when Jax even had the time to work out and how he even kept his body in shape because all he seemed to drink was beer and coffee and she necessarily didn't provide him with healthy food. He had a light dusting of hair on his toned stomach that gave promise to what was hidden beneath the sheet. Delilah itched to run her fingers down his stomach just to see them constrict as they did last night and she remembered how he pinned her by her wrists to stop her ministrations. As she expected and already knew from previous experience Jax was very domineering in bed – not too much, but he liked having the reign she knew eventually that would have to change, but she would let Jax take charge for now.

Delilah focused back on his face after he let out another contented sigh from his lips.

Those lips.

Those lips should be illegal.

Those lips should be a sin with what they were capable of, even the holiness of nuns and devout church ladies wouldn't be able to resist conspiring with the devil once they found a spot of flesh to mark with his teeth and tooth with his tongue.