Showers

"That is some weird shit," Rosie said in amusement as she watched Delilah's stomach contort with Abel's movement inside from the side of the couch. "I mean oh my god you have a human in that tiny space in your belly."

Delilah let out a belly laugh at her friend's musings as she lounged on her couch, exhaustion settled deep in her bones.

Rosie was declaring her signature stance that Delilah was slacking in the friend department. However she could give her a pass since she was pregnant. Delilah suspected though the only reason Rosie was here now was since Jax was busy with "club business" and he just wanted someone else here to keep an eye on her.

As they got closer to the due date the coddling became more extreme.

Nevertheless, it was still nice hanging out with her friend because she could admit her time had been consumed with work, preparing for the baby, and Jax.

Thinking on it, since the whole pregnancy had been made public to everyone Rosie had been scarce in general. She really didn't have any idea what her friend did in her spare time besides working as a Nurse at St. Thomas and being Juice's old lady.

"So how are you and Juice?" Delilah asked as she rolled down her shirt and Rosie took a seat next to her on the couch.

Rosie gave her friend a happy and relaxed smile at the thought of her and Juice, "Right now, we're good. So I can't complain."

"He just opened up that weed shop right?" Delilah asked hesitantly.

Rosie initially was adverse to the idea of Juice opening that shop knowing what the guys were up to. He just owned 20% and was a backing investor. "Yeah it's extra income."

"Well that's good."

"Yeah, so you're really letting Gemma take the reins in the baby shower?"

Delilah shrugged her shoulders, "She wants to throw it so I just decided to let her."

Delilah didn't plan on having one to begin with, but Gemma seemed intent on throwing her one so why not let the grandmother of her firstborn child throw one. Besides, she expected Gemma to be more overbearing than she actually was so far. Delilah was already mentally preparing for Gemma to become more involved after the birth especially in regards to her relationship with Jax. On the bright side, Gemma was handling really everything with the shower all she had to do was just show up.

"Yeah, she made me vet certain croweaters who would be allowed to grace your presence," Rosie revealed.

"Shut up," Delilah scolded lightly. "You make me sound like I am royalty."

"That's because you are," Rosie stated to her best friend. "You are Jax Teller's Old Lady; you earned that respect and should demand it."

Delilah side-eyed her friend. She wasn't sure about people parading that title around so soon.

"You need to accept it, Del or you and Jax will never work."

Gemma walked into Jax's house expecting to find her son either lounging on the couch or sleeping, but she heard the shower running down the hallway.

Gemma gave the house a once over and was shocked to find it remarkably clean. The last time she checked her son didn't hire a maid and she certainly wasn't cleaning up after him. Gemma walked into the kitchen and immediately opened the fridge and expected to see just beer making up stock, but her son had actual food although most of it looked like leftovers.

It didn't take long for Gemma to connect the dots to where her son's food source was coming from. She wasn't surprised especially after the revelation that he was in deep and hit hard by cupid's arrow. As she looked around the house that had a slight feminine touch, she expected more of Delilah's touch in the home.