President Yang's Request: G-D...

By BeMostLike

Part 2 of President Yang's Request series After the success of his first scandal, President Yang sets out on... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Request Denied
Chapter 3 - Training the Trainees
Chapter 4 - Kwon Ji Yong
Chapter 5 - Good Night!
Chapter 6 - Super Star
Chapter 7 - Forced Date
Chapter 8 - Dinner Is For The Rich
Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10 - Back To Seoul
Chapter 11 - Kwon Jiyong
Chapter 12 - Husband and Boyfriend
Chapter 13 - Calling In Sick
Chapter 14 - Roommates Are Useless
Chapter 15 - Warm Comfort
Chapter 16 - Past and Present
Chapter 17 - Keep It Between Us
Chapter 18 - Late Night Conversations
Chapter 19 - November
Chapter 20 - Forced Get Together
Chapter 21 - Text Me
Chapter 22 - Contemplation
Chapter 23 - Work, Work & More Work
Chapter 24 - Sibling Bickering
Chapter 25 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 26 - Something Bad
Chapter 27 - Violently Intoxicated
Chapter 28 - Joo Won's revenge
Chapter 29 - A Date
Chapter 30 - Sending Off
Chapter 31 - Kwon Jiyong
Chapter 32 - International Friends
Chapter 33 - What To Do
Chapter 34 - Unexpected
Chapter 35 - Try
Chapter 36 - Surprised Visit
Chapter 37 - Talk It Through
Chapter 38 - Dinner Time
Chapter 39 - The Time Spent Without You
Chapter 40 - The Time Spent With You Pt. 1
Chapter 41- The Time Spent With You Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Rooftop Warmth
Chapter 43 - Nabi's Modeling Career
Chapter 44 - Four Months Later
Chapter 45 - Camp Invitation
Chapter 46 - It's Not Camping
Chapter 47 - Awkward
Chapter 48 - First Night
Chapter 49 - Morning Routine
Chapter 50 - What Jealousy Does
Chapter 51 - Apologizing Piggyback Ride
Chapter 52 -Last Day
Chapter 53 - Pandora Box
Chapter 54 - Separation
Chapter 55 - Happy Mother's Day
Chapter 56 - Home Again
Chapter 57 - After So Long
Chapter 58 - Unlikely Turnouts
Chapter 59 - Joo Won The Businessman
Chapter 60 - Clumsy Advice
Chapter 61 - Kwon Jiyong & Park Nabi
Chapter 62 - Only Take The Good Memories
Chapter 63 - Be Our Guests
Chapter 64 - Between Relationships
Chapter 65 - Will
Chapter 66 - Meant To Be
Chapter 67 - Missing In Action
Chapter 68 - Left Behind
Chapter 69 - Through The Motions
Chapter 70 - The Power Couple
Chapter 71 - Welcome Back
Chapter 72 - True Friendship
Chapter 73 - Morning Coffee
Chapter 74 - Information Overload
Chapter 75 - Steps To Becoming Successful
Chapter 76 - Time To Move Forward
Chapter 77 - Recruiting
Chapter 78 - Hired
Chapter 79 - Fixer Upper
Chapter 80 - Tying Up Loose Ends
Chapter 81 - Protection Request
Chapter 82 - The Other Half Of The Story
Chapter 83 - Present Time
Chapter 84 - The Dragon & The Butterfly
Chapter 85 - The JiNa Ship
Chapter 87 - Work Complete
Chapter 88 - Feeling Complete
Chapter 89 - Cutting Off Loose Ends
Chapter 90 - The End

Chapter 86 - Nabi's Dorm Party

2K 63 63
By BeMostLike

Kwon Jiyong and Nabi didn't end up sleeping right away. In fact, the two stayed up talking the whole time. Nabi explained what it was her father did and what her mother's will had said. She went on and on about the process of the whole thing, not leaving anything out. By the end of her story, she was brought to tears by the unbelievably sad excuse she used to break up with Kwon Jiyong. Of course he was hurt, but as he told the story, he began understanding where she was coming from. He was stuck between harboring hurt feelings or forgiveness towards her. He didn't know.

That wasn't the only thing they talked about. Nabi had told Kwon Jiyong, repeatedly, that she didn't need to hear what he had been doing over the six months that she was away. Mostly because, Nabi didn't want to hear that actual damage she created. However, he told her and it wasn't quite what she had expected.

After a long pause that caused Kwon Jiyong's heart to race uncontrollably, she spoke up. "Two different girls?" Nabi asked in shock. "Was it at the same time?" Nabi asked confused.

"No! No! Nothing like that." He says defensively. "I'm so sorry. It was a mistake. I could of kept it a secret but I feel guilty about it and-"

Nabi cut Kwon Jiyong off. "Don't feel guilty. We broke up during those times. We were both going through hard times."

"That doesn't make me feel any better. Can't you yell at me or something?" Kwon Jiyong asks truthfully.

Nabi sighed. "I'm not going to lie, it hurts. I'm hurt but to be honest, I'm not going to go crazy about it since it's most likely my fault. I'm actually glad you told me about it."

"Did you, you know, with that detective?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

Nabi smiled and shook her head. "Never."

They soon fell into silence. Keeping it at a thin layer away from awkwardness. Nabi was laying her head on Kwon Jiyong's lap, making the situation even more uncomfortable. Although his lap was numb, he didn't dare move a muscle, knowing it would make her uncomfortable if he did so. He just kept very still. However, his hands played with Nabi's hand, their fingers randomly moved together, playing with one another as the silence continued on. Kwon Jiyong missed her a lot. Having everything explained to him from her, settled his heart and his mind to an extent. He was no longer as angry as he had been. He was honestly more sad than anything. He felt pity for her. She rather bare the pain on her own than to have people she deeply cared about hurt. To him, he found it sad.

"Nabi?" Kwon Jiyong says sofly.

Nabi looked up at him with a small smile. "Hmm?"

"Do you still love me?" Kwon Jiyong asked.

Nabi stayed silent for a moment before she sighed and sat up, very slowly. Once she sat up straight, she turned to him, making sure she was looking into his eyes. "Jiyong," She started, "I had never stopped loving you." She says with her cheeks blushing redder than the sun. "Leaving you behind, away from all my troubles was something I felt like I needed to do. I sadly, don't regret doing it either and I'm sorry that's all I can say. As of right now, I'm just reallt glad you're not hurt physically."

Kwon Jiyong tucked one of Nabi's loose strands behind her ear and shook his head. "So damn stubborn my Dwaeji." He says softly.

Kwon Jiyong was very careful with his next step. Slowly, he leaned in. He knew Nabi's lips were hurting from the cut on her bottom lip, but he made sure to be gentle with her fragility. Her lips against his felt somewhat rough, most likely from the cut, but his heart fluttered regardless of how her lips were feeling. It was when she was leaning more in, pushing herself closer to Kwon Jiyong. Because of her bold move, her ribs hurt at the action she did, causing her to groan loudly and break the kiss.

"I'm sorry." Kwon Jiyong says instantly pulling away and examining her.

Nabi shook her head and smiled. "No, it's just my rib."

Kwon Jiyong gave a sigh of relief while Nabi chuckled lightly. After awhile, they began talking again. They talked until Nabi began mumbling words as she knocked out. As soon as she fell asleep, Kwon Jiyong picked her up in a way she wouldn't feel any discomfort from being carried, and he took her to her bedroom. He placed her on the bed, covering her body with the blanket. He then walks to the other side of the bed and slowly climbed in. However, he refused to close his eyes, wondering if she would disappear from him the moment he wakes up. He sat there watching Nabi sleep in silencd. After awhile, she began to snuggle closer to him as she continued to sleep. Kwon Jiyong just kept a smile while petting her hair. It wasn't long before her fell asleep.

.........

"Is he seriously sleeping with another girl?" Bae Jang Mi asked as they stood in the doorway of the Nabi's dorm room.

"Are you going to wake them up?" Choi Seung-Hyun asks.

Bae Jang Mi clicked her tongue and shook her head. "I don't really feel like seeing him naked again."

"I also don't like you seeing other men naked." Choi Seung-Hyun says, cause his wife to roll her eyes. "What do you want to do now?" He asked.

"Let's just go wait on the couch." Bae Jang Mi says.

"Didn't President Yang tell you to make sure he stays on track? It's almost noon and he's not even in the studio." Choi Seung-Hyun says follow her out into the living room.

"I'm not his mom. Plus, I'll just be here waiting for him to wake up on his own. That sound like I'm trying. Right?" She smiled. "Come on."

Choi Seung-Hyun followed his wife out. "How about we use this time to make out?" He suggested.

"As fun as that is, I want to use this time to check what's in that pot?" Bae Jang Mi smirked as she went to the coffee table and peeked into the metal pot. "It's Kimchi Stew." She smiled happily. "It still smells good. Looks like whoever is sleeping with Jiyong oppa, knows how to cook. If there is rice, I swear, I'll make him marry her." Bae Jang Mi took the pot into the kitchen and warmed it up on the stove. She looked at the rice cooker on the counter and went to check it. "Oh praise the Lord! There is rice. My love! My life! Rice!"

"Why do I feel so offended when you're only talking about rice?" Choi Seung-Hyun says.

As they stood in the kitchen, talking about whatever married couples talked about, they heard the front door opening. Whoever came in, came in rushed and loud. Bae Jang Mi took note that it was a girl, since she was singing an OST, very out of tune. Choi Seung-Hyun took the lead as his wife followed him. They went to see who entered this dorm so carelessly. Bae Jang Mi was confused at how many people knew the password for the door lock.

As they both went to the door, there stood in the doorway was a tan girl with curly curly hair and large eye smiles. Lina stood in the doorway, shocked by who she saw, she couldn't even contain her large grin. In an instant, Lina pulled out her phone from her back pocket, that was currently playing a drama. She showed it to Bae Jang Mi and it was the drama she had recently filmed overseas.

"I'm a huge fan!" Lina smiled as she hugged Bae Jang Mi's side. "Please, invite me to your next fan meeting as a VVIP!"

"Yeah sure. Uhm, Who are you?" Bae Jang Mi asks in confusion.

Lina instantly removed herself from Bae Jang Mi's side. "Oh, I received a text from a weird number early this morning. The text said it's from Nabi. She told me to meet in her old dorm and to bring a bunch of snacks using the company card." Lina says while lifting two large plastic bags, filled with snacks. "Okay I made the last part up and I don't think Nabi would be proud by how much I spent in 711 but I did get a message from Nabi. Telling me to meet her here. Am I in the wrong dorm? If so, you all should change your door lock's password."

"No. You're in the right one but Nabi doesn't live here anymore." Bae Jang Mi says.

"Oh. That's odd." Lina says as she began searching through the clusters of messages to find the correct number that Nabi used to text her.

"Oh gosh, it's still raining." Everyone looked to the front door when it opened once again.

An Ajumma stood by the door with an umbrella hanging from her wrist by it's handle. Under the pit of her arm held crutches and with her free hand held a cup off coffee. Her shoulders covered in a light layer of droplets from the rain.

"Miss Ahn!" Lina smiled as she gave a formal bow. "It's so good to see you."

"Hello Lina." Lawyer Ahn smiled happily. "I see you got the text message too."

"Yeah." Lina smiled as she took hold of the crutches. "I'll carry these."

"I don't think it's safe for Nabi to be handing out her passcode for her door lock, seeing as there are two strangers starring at us." Lawyer Ahn says while taking off her shoes.

"Oh no. It's okay. This is Bae Jang Mi, a famous actress. She's known to play those evil people you want to kill in dramas but at the same time you love her cause she's so evil. She's also an amazing singer." Lina smiled happily talking about her dramas. "And this is her husband, T.O.P. He's in Big Bang."

Although offended that he didn't get a large intro like his wife did, he decided to ask a very important question instead of commenting on their rudeness. "Who are you guys and why are you guys here?"

"Yeah you handle this, I'm going to go shut the stove off." Bae Jang Mi says as she left.

Before anyone could say anything, the door once again unlocked and entered about six other people. "I'm telling you, the fact that she knows all about Pokemon is not a valid reason to marry her." Sang Hyuk says to his junior.

"Sang Hyuk oppa!" Lina smiled.

Sang Hyuk smiled. "Oh Lina, what are you doing here?"

Lawyer Ahn gave him a distasteful glance as she leaned in to whisper in Lina's ear. "For a detective, he's really dumb."

Lina placed a hand over her mouth as she giggled. "You also brought your team."

"I'm so lost." Choi Seung-Hyun says shaking his head.

"You all are very loud." Nabi says as everyone turned to see her. "Are you guys all going to just stand around, or are you guys going to come in?"

Everyone stared at Nabi in a state of shock at her appearance. They couldn't believe Nabi was badly beaten to this extent. Ignoring their stares, Kwon Jiyong was carrying her bridal style as he took her to the living room. Choi Seung-Hyun was more confused than ever and he decided he would just go to his wife instead of being mixed in this mess.

Kwon Jiyong placed Nabi down on the couch as gentle as possible. "Is that alright?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

Nabi smiled. "Yes thank you."

"I'll go get your pain medicine." Kwon Jiyong says.

Nabi shook her head. "I'm fine. You should go get more sleep."

"I'm alright." He smiled as he sat next to her.

Nabi nodded and looked at the crowd she invited. "Thank you guys for coming as soon as possible." She smiled.

"Yeah, Nabi you look horrible." Lawyer Ahn sighed. "Are you alright?"

"Doctor said I'd be fine in a month or so." Nabi says. "Thank you guys for coming as well." She says looking to Sang Hyuk and his team.

One of the team members Nabi knew as Kim Mi Joo, the leader of the special task force, spoke up. "Thank you for helping us. It's good to get some progress done on this case. Your father is hiding his dirt really well."

Nabi nodded. "Yeah, without further ado, let's check out what's on this flash drive, huh?" Nabi says pulling it out of her pocket.

One of the members took hold of it, and took out a laptop from his bag. He placed the laptop on the glass coffee table in Nabi's living area where everyone was able to see. He plugged in the flash drive and began getting to work. Sang Hyuk sat next to Nabi, not caring about the glare Kwon Jiyong sent his way.

"Tae Gyeong is fine." He whispered to her.

Nabi felt her body relax in relief. "How?"

"He's bruised up and cut up, but he's walking and everything." Sang Hyuk explained.

Nabi's theory turned out correct. Her father wouldn't hurt his pride and joy. Tae Gyeong held too much responsibility on inheriting all of her father's belonging. It was lucky that Tae Gyeong came from the women her father actually truly loved, because if Tae Gyeong was from any other women, Nabi felt like he wouldn't be living at the moment.

"There are two files and one is meant for you Nabi." The man with the laptop says.

"Please click the file with my name on it first. Tae Gyeong oppa said there was a file there for me." Nabi says.

"Alright."

Nabi watched as he clicked the file open. There was only a video in the file. He played it and Tae Gyeong's face showed up. He was in a dark area but the light, most likely from the computer screen, shined brightly over the top half of his body.

He cleared his throat as he began. "Nabi, it's me Tae Gyeong." He started off awkwardly. "I found this flash drive in my father's desk when I was looking for something. It was in a locked drawer, so I got curious as to why it was locked up. I hadn't known my father was in this deep in making a name for himself. If you look through the files, which you should do right now, you'll see what I'm talking about." The man on the computer clicked the file while Tae Gyeong continued to talk. "This flash drive consist every name and position of the men my father is controlling." As he opened the file, a list popped up. It was long with names, position and even an amount of money lined up on the grid. "The money they receive is from my father. They're all getting paid in bribery. None of the money on the list made sense because there are too many people on the list, and our company isn't that successful to be affording to buy out all these men as well as support my father's family."

"They're all high end government officials." Nabi stated as she looked at the screen.

"I was wondering, why and how would someone who's in the business of fashion, be able to control all these men with high power. So I took the flash drive with me, and followed my father around secretly. He met up with business owners for construction companies and business owners for five star restaurants, nothing to actually do with fashion. He met o about six different business owners who ran different companies and talked to them for long hours." Tae Gyeong explains. "I had to continue searching for information, but nothing seemed to add up. As well as my father finding out about the missing flash drive. It's been missing for two weeks but he was getting impatient. He thought you had it but since you guys hadn't made a move, he didn't do anything about it." Tae Gyeong sighed loudly. "It gave me enough time to figure out what my father was doing and when I finally found out, I couldn't believe it." A long paused followed after before he spoke back up. "Nabi, you need to know that, what my father was doing, I had nothing to do with it." He sighed again. "Those six business men he meets, aren't actual owners for those businesses. They just run it while my father gets all the money. The reason why it took you guys so long to even find dirt on my father was because he separated the clean money from the dirty money. He had no names tied to his dirty money. Those six business men were in charge of bringing in those extra money from those companies, which is also how easily bought these congressmen and government officials. I don't know why he needed them under his thumb, but whatever the reason was, can't be good. I hope you can at least find out that much."

"What he's saying is true. Out of all the people getting paid in the list, these six are getting paid the highest and all their positions hold all business owners for different companies." Sang Hyuk says reading the computer the screen.

"What are we going to do now?" Nabi asked.

"We're going to need to get a bunch of arrest warrants." Kim Mi Joo smiled.

................

It feels a little rushed to me but that's because I'm going to be wifi less in a few days ㅠㅠ I'm going back to where I came from, literally. And I'm serious.....they have no wifi there ㅠㅠ my phone network won't even work there ㅠㅠ
I think I'll be there for over three months.....I'm so sorry my readers!! ㅠㅠ this is literally all I can do for you is to reassure you GD and Nabi will be together!!

Okay so they do have wifi, I'm just being dramatic but it's like really slow and my Grandma be like

Me being dramatic to my Grandma:

Sorry, suicide isn't a joking matter but anyways....

Me in a few months when everyone asks how my trip was....

I know you all think I'm being dramatic or whatever but guys.....dO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DRAMAS AND MUSIC VIDEOS AND COMEBACKS I WILL MISS IN THE SPAN OF THREE MONTHS???? I'M GOING COLD TURKEY WITH MY ADDICTION COLD TURKEY!! TO KOREAN THINGS.
ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.1K 18
Two young CEO from worldwide famous companies are finding for their true love. But the problem is they have a girlfriend. They know that their girlfr...
3.8K 362 24
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
29.9K 1K 94
I don't know what this book is. But summary is but Mafia leader Yoongi is on Instagram and sees Jimins NSFW account and smack boom their here we go...
4.4K 585 31
[Book 2 for Maknae's Secret] (Please read book 1 for a better understanding of the plot :>) His hyungs thought he was done with all these dangerous s...