[Completed] Falling In Love W...

By Moonlight_BubbleGumm

You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with o... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fiveteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uh... hi?

Chapter Eleven

746 14 0
By Moonlight_BubbleGumm

"Miss me sweet cheeks?" "Hell No. How did you find me?" "Babe I have my ways." I roll my eyes. "Get me out and then leave me alone I'm happy with my life with Jensen." "Oh, you mean your Sugar daddy." "He's no sugar daddy. He is the love of my life." "Babe, you deserve someone at your age." "No Jensen treats me WAY better than you've ever treated me!" "Babe, keep it down." He said stroking my hair. "Get off me Daniel." "You still love me just admit it." "I never loved you." "That's not what you said the night I took your V-card." (V-card stands for Virginity). "Big mistake for you ever taking my virginity!" As Daniel was speaking I hear Jensen and Jared running up the stairs. I hear some one pounding on the door. "(Y/n) baby are you in their." "Help me Jensen." Before Daniel covers my mouth.
Jensen's POV

I hear the doorbell ring and I went to go answer it to see Jared and Gen and the kids in the door way. I invite them and I thought (y/n) was getting ready so I sat on the couch and me and Jared and Gen talked until I heard (y/n) was talking to some one named Daniel and me making her happy. Me and Jared hear a male voice speaking and (y/n) yelling and we went to check while Gen stayed with their kids. We get upstairs and we both start pounding on the door until Jared told me to stay back and I nod.

Gen's POV

I hear Jared to tell Jensen to stay back and I hear a loud crash. I tell Thomas to stay and watch Shepard as I race upstairs to see Jared laying on the ground and run into the room to see Jensen beating up this guy and to see (y/n) tied up to a chair. I make sure Jared is okay then go to untie her. Jensen helps me untie her and starts kissing her and hugging her. I leave them and worry about my man who is covering his left arm up. I run downstairs to see that the boys are okay and go to call the police and I grab an ice pack and I start making some tea. I hear someone knocking on the door and see the security and they drag the man away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 405 33
"So.... I think I kinda..." "I know." --- Penelope Ackles spends a lot of time on the set of Supernatural. What happens when she meets the new kid on...
65.9K 1.4K 35
Thanks FOR FREAKING 40K READS 💗🥺 AU: You're a famous actress, that gets a part as the love interest of Dean Winchester in Supernatural. But when yo...
52.9K 837 33
"𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒...
783 3 13
Jensen Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...