[Completed] Falling In Love W...

By Moonlight_BubbleGumm

You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with o... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fiveteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uh... hi?

Chapter Ten

709 15 0
By Moonlight_BubbleGumm

I run out of the bedroom and I see him right behind me and I go into a spare bedroom and lock it. "Open the fucking door (y/n)." "Hell no." "Fuck (y/n)." We here the door bell. "I'm going to answer it because you won't fucking get out of the room." "Thanks babe." I can here vividly "Thanks babe. God I can't do anything fun." I start laughing. I here Gen and Jared with the kids. I unlock the door and here them talking and someone wraps there arms around me and puts it over my mouth and pushes me back into the room. I start fight I ng back but his grip was just to tight and it was not Jensen's grip his is a little less tighter. This man has a mask and he ties me to a chair. And removes his mask. "Well I'll be damned .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 837 33
"𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒...
817 3 14
Jensen Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...
695K 18.3K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...
136K 2.9K 54
I finally got the job that I have been dreaming of since I was a child. But I couldn't admit it to my parents because they don't like actors. I was g...