The Script (Liam Payne)

By AcousticSoul_

I watched her dance, beneath the spinning lights, and suddenly there were no more words for me to write. She... More

The Script
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 5

1.4K 29 3
By AcousticSoul_

"One hour of right down love is more than the worth an age of dully living on." -- Aphra Ben, the Rover

--

"Take care of youself, Tiara.  You will never forget our honeymoon, darling." Liam said, giving me the most sarcastic smile ever. I gulped nervously. What have I gotten myself into?

I looked outside of my car window and millions of emotions arised inside me. It didn't take me forever to realize that I was now a married lady, no matter what this marriage meant to me. The man sitting next to me, was my husband, no matter that he didn't care damn about me. And now, I was off to my honeymoon to an unknown location, no matter that I was least interested.

I wanted to know where my honeymoon was. Father and mother had no clue whereas asking Liam would be equivalent to asking a dead stone. Liam's mother had planned it all and really, I had no clue how she was or how she wanted to mould Liam's and my relationship. Didn't anyone really see how we looked at each other? Did anyone notice that there was no sense of love or carresness in our eyes which should be there given the fact that we were getting married? Probably not.

I was still drifting in my thoughts when I heard Liam talk on the phone with somebody.

"Yes, Mr.Wilson. Liam here.."

"Well, I'm great. How are you doing?"

"Thank you so much for the blessing. I'll pass it on to my wife."

"I have taken your share on consideration, Mr.Wilson. But I'm sorry to inform that I'm on a leave for the next three weeks. Honeymoon, you see. So I'll have to pass on your file to Josh. Yes, don't worry. He'll take care of it."

"Good bye, Mr.Wilson." He cut the call and looked outside the window again. He didn't really talk to me after the 'beware-with-me' statement he told me right after sitting in the car. Yes, I get it that he's not really interested to talk to me. But I had to spend three feaking weeks with him in an entire lonely location. This was not the time to show ego, Tiara.

"Liam?" I collected all the courage I had inside me.

"Mmmm..?" He muttered without looking at me.

"Do you know where are we going to?"

"Our honeymoon?"

"The location, Einstein."

"I don't know and I don't care a damn, wife."

Control, Tiara, control. He is trying to shoo me off on purpose. And did he just call me 'wife'? Well, let's be happy that he is not cursing me. But calling me 'wife'? Really?

"Well, it seems that you do think that I care alot. But sorry for bruising your ego, I don't really care much. Okay? And my name is Tiara."

He turned his head towards me in a jiffy and those caramel crust eyes bore into mine. "My ego can never be bruised. Get it? And aren't you my wife?"

"I am. But I have a name."

"Good to know." 

Dog. The only thing I wanted to tell him that he was a dog. A totally obnoxious, irritating and self-obseesed dog. I could have given another come back but it didn't take me time to think Liam is not a person worth talking to.

The car stopped and I looked outside to see a jet plane waiting for us. A private jet. Really? Where is this lady sending us to?

The driver pulled open my door and took my handbag in his hand. Liam walked briskly next to me and stood next to the pilot. I walked quitely towards the jet and stood there till our bags were loaded. I looked back at Liam and he was engaged in a deep conversation with our pilot, laughing occassionally.

After a while he walked towards me and without sparing me a look he got inside the jet. Remind me of getting him a book called 'How To Be A Gentlemen'.

With the help of the handle on the door I got inside the jet, sitting next to the only available seat -next to Liam. He was typing furiously on his cell phone and he actually ignored that I was next to him. Good that I had a considerable self esteem.

The pilot along with the co-pilot got inside the jet and within some time we took off. I fastened my seat belts and just prayed to God that I would come back in a single piece with no harm done.

"Mrs. Payne?" the co-pilot called out. I wasn't used to this name so it took me a while to register that he had called me since Liam nudged me a bit on  my elbow.

"I'm sorry, yes?"

"We would reach our destination within three hours or so. The destination is to be kept a secret. That's what has been commanded to us."

"That's not a problem. I think I would sleep till then. It's been a long day." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Informing Liam was of no use since he obviously heard me. I pushed back my seat and closed my eyes, trying to forget all the things which happened to me today.

--

I opened my eyes, calmly since the jet jerked a bit. I used the back of my hand to clear my eyes and suppress my yawn. Looking at my watch, I realized that around two and a half hours had already passed. But what took my attention was the state my shoulder was in.

Liam was sleeping soundly, resting his head on my shoulder. His breathing was mediocre and it signalled that he was in a deep slumber. What took my notice was that he actually looked like a baby when he was sleeping. His mouth was half open and his forehead laid across my shoulder.

The co-pilot signalled that he would land any moment. If Liam would wake up and see himself in such a postition, I bet he would blame it all on me. Or worse, he would not talk to me our entire honeymoon. I would be more than happy than that but still rejected it.

I raised my shoulder a bit to land his head on the headset of the chair. It again fell on my shoulder. Again, this time I used the palm of my hand and kept it on his cheeks and pushed it back, lightly. His head tilted slightly in the other direction and I mentally high fived my self.

"I just slipped." He said, his tone monotonous, not sounding awkward nor embarrassed. I was surprised at first but then I compressed my smile.

"Mmm-hmm. Guess you did." I said and looked on the other side of the window. I could see a piece of land and nothing other than water around it.

Within 15 minutes or so, we landed and I, again prayed to God for a safe holiday, thats it.

I climbed down the jet followed by Liam and there were two ladies, dressed in a gorgeous attire with a long skirt of numerous colors and a short blouse on the top. Their hair was pinned in a creative bun and they had garlands in their hands.

"Welcome to Fiji." Both of them said together and put the garlands over our heads.

Fiji. Okay, so my mother-in-law selected the most beautiful location i could ever imagine. All I could see was water on one side and a huge mansion, filled with lights and shine on the other side. There were not many people I could see near the big house and just one thing came in my mind.

It is a private island.

So I had to be alone with Liam God Damn Payne on a private island for three weeks. All alone. He could easily murder me and hide my body somewhere. I know I'm over reacting but my brain is no longer functioning and I silently prayed more to god.

"The house is ready, Mr and Mrs. Payne" One of the two ladies smiled to both of us.

"Thank you." I smiled back warmly, knowing that Liam wouldn't say a word to them.

Our luggage was placed inside the house and after certain negotiations and stuff, the jet plane took off and blurred far away from my vision. The two ladies told us that they would be in the hut at the end of the house and we could contcat them for any help.

Finally it was the two of us, again. I didn't wait for him and started walking slowly near the house. I could hear the soft footsteps of his following me. I opened the glass door of the mansion amd my eyes shot open.

In front of me was the most exquisite living room with a wooden flooring and creme wall wash. There was a large sofa and a T.V on the wall in front of it. There was just one bedroom, I could make out. Still it was extremely big with a king-sized bed with curtains around it's borders. We also, had a jacuzzi and a pool table. Also, a beach, not to forget.

This would be the perfect location if I would have been here with my girlfriends. But I'm here with my husband whose face expression did not even change a bit when he saw this marvelous house.  he quitely followed me as I explored each and every corner of the house, commenting every two minutes on my so-called childish behaviour.

"Liam. I'll just go and change." This wasn't really necessary to mention but I just made sure that he would not follow me to the dressing room. He just nodded without any expression and sat back on the sofa, switching on the T.V.

I removed my painful heels off my feet and throwed them on the other side of the bed. I swear to Lord, I'm not wearing those for the next two years. Tying up my hair in a high pony I sat on the floor, zipping open my bag.

I put my hand in my bag and was thinking about the house and all the things I could do when a lacy substance touched my skin. Confused I peeped to see what it was and removed a black lacy lingerie which had flowers, heart and what not on it. My pulse started fastening as I removed another red color underwear and more three to four 'honeymoon items' as i would describe it.

My mind, eyes and hands went numb. She wouldn't do this. She didn't do this. My entire bag was filled with lingerie which I would not even dare to wear when I'm alone, let alone with my husband. My mother-in-law packed my bag and that's the sole reason she didn't allow me to see my bag when i had asked her. It all made sense to me while it certainly made no sense. What would I do?

I surely couldn't wear this in front of Liam. And I couldn't spend three long weeks in just one dress. I could ask the two ladies for some dresses but now it was too late and I couldn't wake them up. Only one thing came in mind. I had to do it even though I would drown in the pool of embarrassment.

I walked up to Liam and stood in front of him.

"There's a problem." I looked at him. His attention diverted from the T.V and he looked at me.

"And what's that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Actually, umm, your mother. She packed my bag as this honeymoon plan was a surprise. So ummm there are kind off, umm, certain inappropriate things she packed.. so..." Oh dear Jesus, why are you doing this to me? Please Liam, understand. I can't speak further.

His face, for a fresh change, looked like he completely understood what i was trying to say. It changed from a horrid confused face to a cheapest, smirking face.

"So you obviously don't have clothes." He said which was more of a statement. Thank God he didn't say anything embarrassing.

"Well, then , in that case, you could wear my clothes." He said in a matter-of-fact way.

--

Please VOTE AND COMMENT! Thank you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...
5.5K 94 14
Their paths cross once again and the rest is history.
6.4K 117 22
I had never thought that I would ever meet One Direction, and if I did, it might just be at a signing for a few seconds, but defianatly not like this...
6.5K 258 41
They say that everything happens for a reason and when things happen over and over again it's fate.