My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

By warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... More

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 2 intruder
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch. 5 The deal
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 12 Comfy bed...
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 15 strange night
ch. 16 An awesome new beginning
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 17 leaving

1.7K 49 44
By warfstacheonesie

Two days later...

(Y/N) POV

I smile and wave at the few people that take the bed with them, "have a lovely day!" I yell at them before they disappear around the corner. 

Mark stands next to me, smiling like crazy too. My store is still not sold, but that is nothing different then expected.  We now sold all the stuff that I owned, and I feel really rich, which I actually kind of am. 

Yesterday, people threw  a good-bye party for me. There were people making music by the campfire. Small kids were dancing with each other, older people dancing. And women were dancing with their husband or other family and friends. 

We had delicious diner, and everyone was able to taste the original, expensive but delicious tea from England. 

I decided to give my self-made stuff away for free. I gave most things to the small kids and the older people, because I felt like doing so. 

I turn around, and see Jack, standing in the store with our suitcases, ready to leave. It's quite a long journey to Los Angeles, so we will need a carriage. And since no one of us can ride those things, we will be needing someone for that too.

And since I don't want to spend money on someone to ride that thing, I asked some people from the village. And I think I found the perfect man. 

The man who always goes across the world, the one and only, Edward. Good old Edward. I asked him to come over, and he could be here any minute now. 

Speaking of which, "Hey! (Y/N)!!" Edwards says, waving as he walks towards me. I wave back at him, "hey Edward!!" I say, smiling  brightly.

He walks up to Mark and me, "So, you wanted to ask me something, miss?" Edward asks. I nod, "yes, as you may already know, I will be moving to Los Angeles" I explain. 

Edward nods, "Yeah, everyone is talking about it, they don't want you to go"  He says, chuckling a little. I smile, "yeah, I will be missing everyone too, but I want this more than anything" I say. 

Ed smiles at me. "Anyway, we are going all the way to Los Angeles, but we need someone to drive our carriage" I explain. Edwards eyes immediately light up, "And you want me to drive?" He asks happy.

I nodd, "yup!!" I say. "aaaalll the way to LA?" Edward asks again, making sure I'm not joking. I chuckle, " yes, sir!" I say. 

Edward nods, "Of course I want to!! Sounds awesome! When are we leaving?" He asks. I look at Mark. I want to answer, but Mark does that for me, "Now!" He simply answers with a smile before turning around and walking to Jack. 

I nod, "Quickly pack your bags, our carriage is waiting near Alice's farm" I explain. Edward nods, "I'll see you there in a few, (Y/N)!!" He says before running away.

small time skip

"Ah, there he is" Jack says before stepping in. I peek around the white canvas of the carriage, to see Edward approaching us in a fast, running pace with his quite big, brown, leather suitcase.

Jack sits on the opposite side of Mark and me. "ready lads?" Edward asks from the front of the carriage. "hell yeah!" I say, barely able to wait for my new life in Los Angeles with Mark and Jack.

Edward gives the two brown horses a sign, and so we begin our journey to Los Angeles, California.  I sigh happily as I look outside, seeing the village slowly disappear. 

I lean back in my seat, thinking of all the memories I have in this small town. I grew up here, I had many friends that came and left, but there was one friend that was there since I was three years old, Kimberley.

I shoot up at the thought, "Kimberley!!" I yell, realizing I didn't say goodbye to her. She wasn't there yesterday at my party too. 

Mark and Jack look confused at me, "what's up with her?" Jack asks. I look at Jack, feeling really sorry, "I didn't say goodbye to her" I explain. 

Mark chuckles frustrated, "You want to say goodbye to her? After what she has done? She wasn't even there yesterday, she doesn't want to see you anymore" Jack says. 

I still, kind of feel bad, but Jack is right, we are in a fight. "But still, she has been my friend since I was three fucking years old" I say, not letting go of my idea. 

Jack sighs, "Do you want to turn around?" He asks. I think for a moment. I look back and see that the village is quite far away from us now. I just want to go to Los Angeles, and forget about Kim to be honest .

I shake my head no, "No..." I say, feeling sad all of a sudden. I sigh again and look outside, trying to forget about  her, but not really succeeding. When it's quiet, or when I don't talk, my mind wanders to things, things I don't want to think about in this case.

I try to think of anything to say. That is actually keeping me from thinking about Kimberley. "so, how do you guys live?" I ask. 

Mark and Jack chuckle, "you'll see. It's way different than you think. Our house is pretty big, and it's not made of wood" Mark explains, chuckling at me.

I smile, "Can't wait" I say excited. "I can't believe that I'm moving to a big city..." I think out loud. "Wish my parents could see me now" I mumble to myself, remembering my parents who aren't with me anymore since a few years. 

Mark geelt rubs my back, "Bet they are really proud of you" He says, comforting me. I smile, "yeah..." I answer. It's quiet for a while. I'm looking outside at the trees and fields we pass. 

The sun is setting, and the orange, yellow and red sky looks breathtaking with the wheat fields. "oh wow, look at that" I say as I look full of amazement at the sight. 

Jack smiles, "Reminds me of Ireland. It's beautiful!" He says, looking at the view too. I feel Mark coming closer to me behind me, he brings his head closer to my ear, "Just as beautiful as you" He whispers in my ear. 

I don't move my head, not wanting Mark or Jack to see my blush, and let a slight smile take shape on my lips.  When we enter a forest, I feel a cold wind flow against my skin, giving me goosebumps. 

I rub my arms, trying to create warmth on them. Mark probably notices me, "Are you could?" He asks, already looking for a warm coat for me. " pretty cold, yeah" I answer. 

Mark grabs a woolen coat out of one of the suitcases, probably his. He lets me put it on. It's way to big for me, but that's even better than a normal coat, this is way warmer and more comfortable.

Mark's POV

I smile at her, barely able to look anywhere else. I'm so happy to have her, take her home with me.  It bothered me, and I was scared, thinking about having to leave her one day. 

But now, she is coming with me. I was afraid that she didn't want to leave that stupid village, but she doesn't mind. She looks so cute with that way to big coat on her. 

It's getting dark too, "How are we going to sleep?" I ask, looking at (Y/N) and Jack. 

(Y/N) POV

I lift my shoulders for a second, not having a single idea, "I don't know, I could just sit like this, " I say before scooping a little to the side to get in a more comfortable spot only seat, that I could possibly fall asleep in. 

Mark and Jack smile at me, "good idea" Jack says before doing the same as me on his own seat. "And what about Edward?" Mark asks. 

I hear chuckles coming from outside, "I don't need sleep for a while. Maybe if I really start to fall asleep that we can stop somewhere...?" Edward says from the front of the carriage. 

I smile, "good idea, Ed" I say before getting in the same comfy position as before. I already feel really sleepy after a short while. 

This last few days were just crazy. I haven't had really good sleep the last week or two. And this night isn't going to be good too, since I'm not laying in a warm, soft bed. 

I look at Jack, who already has his eyes closed. I'm assuming that he's asleep, because of his slight snoring. I turn my head to look at Mark, who is grinning at Jack.

Mark notices that I'm looking his way, and he turns his head towards me too. He doesn't move his head while looking Jack's way, and back at me again, signing I should see how Jack looks. 

I look at Jack and nod, trying to hold back some chuckles, not wanting to wake Jack up. Mark smiles at me, and leans towards me. I bring my head closer to his, and I close my eyes and let Mark kiss my lips with his soft ones, "goodnight" He whispers. 

I smile at him and get in my comfy spot again, "goodnight" I whisper back before closing my eyes, feeling more tired than before. 

time skip

I wake up at the sound of a familiar voice singing, "yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirates life for me". I blink a few times, to let my eyes get used to the sunlight. 

I smile when I hear Edward sing a pirate song that we sang yesterday, even though we're not even pirates. Pirates are a very serious thing, and they are dangerous, is what I hear. 

Even though I've never seen pirates, Edward told us they are dangerous, scary and mean. And since Edward is the only one that has been on sea, I don't know any better.

Mark and Jack look at me as I wake up. "Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!!" Edward sings at the top of his lungs. "Top of the mornin' , (Y/N)" Jack says in his Irish accent. 

I smile while giving him a quick nod, "good morning, Jack, " I say before turning my head to Mark, "morning, Mark". Mark smiles at me too, "good morning, sleeping beauty.

I chuckle. "Good morning!!" Edward yells from outside. I chuckle again, "Hey, Edward, good morning!" I reply before looking around at the area we are in. 

We're not in a forest, not between the familiar cornfields anymore. Where we are driving now, looks more like, "A desert?" I ask before turning my head to Mark and Jack.

They nod, "Welcome to California!" Mark says proudly. I look outside again. I see a dry ground, cactuses, quite big rocks,  high mountains in the distance, "wow, it looks so pretty!!" I say as I look around. 

Jack chuckles, "surprised?" He asks. I nod heavily, "Of course I am, this is my first time seeing a desert..." I say. I want to say more, but I trail off as I look around some more. 

I hear Mark chuckle behind me, "Jack, you reacted the same way when I brought you here" He says. I look at Jack, and chuckle, "I totally understand why, Jackaboy" I say, not able to get the smile off my face. 

"It's way different than my home village" I say, looking outside, still full of amazement. I quickly pull off Mark's big, warm coat when I realize how warm it actually is. 

Mark and Jack chuckle. I see that they are in T-shirts theirselves. "Why didn't you guys tell me it was gonna be this warm?  Jesus Christ!" I say as I put the warm coat back in Mark's suitcase, "guess we forgot" He simply says, grinning at me. 

I breath a chuckle while shaking my head, "of course..." I say before turning my head again, letting the warm sun hit my face. 

"And how long do we have to travel?" I ask, not bothering to turn my head to Mark and Jack. Edward probably heard me, "a few more hours, we will be there faster than I thought" He explains. 

I get more and more excited by the second if that is even possible anymore. I get nervous, that's how happy I am. I can't even sit still. I move my leg up and down quite quickly, I make small beats with my hands, and I do stuff like that. 

My stomach rumbles, signing me I need to eat something. "I'm hungry" I say, making circles on my stomach with my hand. 

Mark smiles at me, "We just passed a few small houses" He says. "hey Ed?" Mark asks, yelling the other way. "yeah?" Edward answers. 

"Can we stop and try to get some food from that farm over there?" Mark asks. Edward stops the carriage and steps off, "yeah, good idea, I'm getting pretty hungry myself" He says. 

Before I step off after Mark and Jack, I realize something, "But someone has to watch the carriage, maybe something gets stolen!" I say.

Mark and Jack look at each other, "I'll stay here with you" Mark says, climbing in the carriage again. Jack and Edward walk towards where we came from, where the few small houses are standing.

I sit next to Mark, just staring in front of me, waiting for Jack and Ed to come back, even though I have to wait a while.

Mark scoops closer to me, "Are you excited?" He asks. I don't know if he does that on purpose, but he sounds kind of seductive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.5K 37
Y/n moved to LA in hope of a better start. Unfortunately the opposite happened, she couldn't hold a job or find a house. She was homeless on the stre...
1.3K 22 8
-MarkiplierxReader lemon/smut !!! -You were a young lady who was abused and tormented by your father growing up. You look for a new life but your ins...
97.4K 2.8K 34
You meet a nice guy,suprisingly he has interests for you too! When he invites you to his 'home', it surprises you of how he lives. And how powerful h...
49K 764 77
Funny cute,smexy imagines featuring you and Markiplier. Enjoy!! There up to 68+ parts it might say 1 story part but there are 68 or more. Enjoy!