Till We Meet Again (KHR FF) {...

By _rottenreader

STOP!! You're warned to stop reading this because the story doesn't make sense at all and already discontinue... More

Prologue (Edited)
{Chapter #01 : The Parallel World} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #03 : Parallel Tsuna's Memories} (Edited & Revised)
{Chapter #04 : School} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #05 : School pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #06 : 2-B becomes 2-AB} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #07 : Gathering Information Equals Hacking!} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #08 : Truth About Tsunayoshi} (Edited&Revised)
ANOUNCEMENT!!!
{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #10 : With 27} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #11 : Because Of The Tape} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #12 : It Starts}(Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #13 : The N&N} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #14 : Who Are You?} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #15 : Impossibility} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #16 : Persistence} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #17 : The Talk} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #18 : The Talk 2} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #19 : Ietsuna's First Love} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #20 : Ieyoshi's Past} (Edited&Revised)
{Chapter #21 : It's Starting}
A/N
{Chapter #22 : Talk}
{Chapter #23 : Talk (2)}
Author's Note (IMPORTANT!!!)
Attention!!

{Chapter #02 : Discharge} (Edited & Revised)

2.1K 96 9
By _rottenreader

"TSUNAAAAAA"

*crash* *bam!*

"No no no, Tsu-nii, TSUNA-NII!!! Papa Tsu-nii is not breathing!"

A blonde man ran to the three kids.

"Tsuna don't you dare give up on us!" The older kid said while the younger held the unconscious bloody brunette.

The adult blonde frantically typed 911 in his phone and called an ambulance.

After a while a siren was heard.

"Tsuna please stay" the adult blonde whispered as they watched the little brunette rode the ambulance....

"Giotto-ojiisan..."the sleeping Tsuna mumbled

The brunette was seeing the great great great grandfather of his in his dream with two identical blondes.

It was so realistic, maybe it was kind of a memory? He doesn't know.

Tsuna's eyes snapped open when he felt a person with powerful flames coming towards his hospital room's door.

He never felt so overwhelmed with just feeling a flame.

When his hospital room's door opened he sat up from his laying position and threw a pillow at the person who came in.

And he heard a muffled ouch and the person fell to the floor.

Tsuna blinked many times when he noticed the blonde hair sticking out and immediately went over to the person.

"Ah Yoshi-kun!"Tsuna exclaimed when he took off the pillow at the person's face.

"Ugh Tsuna? Why the heck did you throw me a pillow? And in the face too"Yoshi grumbled as he sat up while rubbing his face.

"And when did you throw that strong anyways?"Yoshi said.

"Ah I got surprised at the sudden opening of the door and accidentally threw the pillow...at you"Tsuna said as he helped Yoshi up.

"Well are you okay now? I brought you change of clothes, today is your discharge right?"Yoshi said as he put the shirt with 27 printed on it and baggy pants.

"Yep and thanks for this and sorry for that"Tsuna pointed at Yoshi's face.

"Well I've had worser so it's okay"Yoshi said.

And Tsuna started changing behind the curtains.

Yoshi couldn't help but watch the shadows on the curtain.

His brother changed.

From what he remembered his brother was not this...well talkative.

Maybe because he doesn't remember that's why he's like this.

And not just that...his brother became looking fragile and weak unlike the last Tsuna he saw, the Ice Tsuna who had an overwhelming presence and a cold gaze.

The former Tsuna was scary and hard to approach.

Yet now...

"Uh Yoshi? Can you help me with my shirt? My hands are kinda tangled..." He heard Tsuna say.

He went to Tsuna's side.

Continuing, yet now Tsuna...Tsuna is an exact opposite of the Ice Tsuna that he met two years ago.

His mother didn't know but he had actually come home to Namimori two years ago and he met Tsuna, accidentally.

He still remember it, the cold glare that Tsuna gave him that day.

He shook his thoughts away and looked at the pouting Tsuna in front of him.

He almost laughed at Tsuna's state.

His arms are tangled in the shirt and the shirt was rolled on the back and Tsuna was having a hard time pulling it down.

"Don't just look there and help me"Tsuna said, his pout still there.

And Yoshi went over to him and pulled the hem of the shirt down and Tsuna could finally free his arms.

"Thanks"Tsuna grumbled.

"Let's go now, tou-san is waiting downstairs and kaa-san is arranging the discharge papers"Yoshi said.

Tsuna just nodded, still pouting.

Yoshi raised a brow at Tsuna.

"Why are you pouting Tsu?" Yoshi asked.

"Nothing"Tsuna said and walked ahead of Yoshi.

Yoshi just shrugged it off.

...

They went to Nana's location.

While walking Tsuna was looking around the hospital.

He was familiar with this hospital because this was the hospital where he stayed in the same hospital room with Kyoya.

He remembered when he was bitten to death by Kyoya earning more injuries.

He smiled at his thought.

"Kaa-san!"Yoshi called when they saw her.

"Oh Ie-kun, Tsu-kun"Nana waved at the two, smiling at the same time.

"Are you feeling okay Tsuna?"Nana said to Tsuna and Tsuna nodded with a smile.

"I'm fine okaasan"Tsuna said.

'Tsu-kun...he changed so much' Nana thought as she smiled.

"Well let's go, Iemitsu is waiting outside"Nana said.

Tsuna noticed the uncaring tone of Nana's voice at what she just said.

They got out of the hospital and saw Iemitsu grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my tuna-fish is fine now~"Iemitsu said.

Tsuna cringed at Iemitsu's grin.

"There's that creepy guy again"Tsuna said.

"Tsuna that's our father you know"Yoshi sighed.

"Well he's creepy, he keeps on calling me tuna tuna"Tsuna said.

'Yeah and I'm irked by his fake mask of sweetness, eww' Tsuna thought.

"Maa, let's just go already"Nana said.

They all rode the taxi, Iemitsu at the shotgun seat, the three at the back.

They rode the taxi in silence.

Tsuna saw the familiar corners and building as they rode home.

He smiled at the familiar places.

"Oh right, kaa-san my friends just arrived in Japan, maybe they are at the house now feeling at home"Yoshi said.

"Ara maa, I still haven't seen your friends Ie-kun" Nana said.

"Well I'll introduce them to you, some of them are Japanese and all of them knows Japanese so it's not a problem on talking" Yoshi said.

"Italian is no problem Ie-kun, besides I know English"Nana said.

Yoshi just smiled.

The taxi stopped.

"We're here Nana"Iemitsu said and they got off the car and Tsuna immediately looked around and he saw that it was at the same location in Namimori.

He smiled and while he sighed in relief.

"Let's go in"Nana said and Tsuna nodded.

When they got inside the gate they immediately heard an explosion and a loud wail inside the house and other more.

"They are here already..."Yoshi said while sweatdropping.

Tsuna's smile dropped as he heard the familiar wail.

"Ah it's Tuono-kun's wail, we should get inside before Arashi make Tuono-kun into a roasted beef"Yoshi said

Tsuna blinked many times, Tuono? Who's that?

"JUUDAIME!!"Tsuna blinked many times when he got inside the house.

There was a dark red haired octopus guy who's groveling to the floor and a dark blue haired guy with a goofy grin and a raven haired kid who looks exactly like Lambo who's at the arms of a girl with an indigo colored pineapple hair.

"Arashi-kun how many times have I told you to not snap at Tuono? And Takehiko, Romuko I have always told you to look after these two, and where's Kumori and Muroku?"Yoshi scolded.

"You have so many friends Yoshi" Tsuna chuckled.

"Somehow some of them looks like someone I know"Nana said and put a hand on her cheek with a confused look.

"Well their faces are already common"Yoshi laughed.

"Oh so you're Nana-sama, Juudaime's okaasan"The redhead guy said.

"Nice meeting you Nana-sama, sorry for intruding in your humble house, I'm Gokudera Arashi, Juudaime- I mean Yoshi-sama's friend" Arashi bowed 90° to Nana.

"You don't have to bow to me Arashi-kun"Nana said.

"As you wish Nana-sama!" Arashi said.

"What an energetic boy" Nana chuckled.

"What is it Takehiko? Why are you silent?"Yoshi said.

"Uh well...I didn't think that your mother would be so beautiful...."the dark blue haired guy name Takehiko said.

Nana blushed a bit at the compliment.

"Ara maa, I don't think of myself that beautiful though"Nana said.

"Uhm, I think I have seen you somewhere before Yoshi's kaasan, maybe in a picture or something, I'm Yamamoto Takehiko, nice meeting you Nana-san"Takehiko said.

"Somehow you look someone I know and nice meeting you too Takehiko-kun"Nana said and smiled.

Takehiko just grinned and rubbed the back of his head.

Tsuna just stood there awkwardly.

'Well...I can't speak now, it's too awkward for me' Tsuna thought.

"And these two here is Dokuro Romuko and Bovino Tuono- ah Tuono don't cry now"Yoshi said.

Romuko, the pineapple haired girl handed Tuono to Yoshi.

"Baka-Yoshi, Aho-Rashi took Tuono-san candies away in the airplane uwaaaahhh"Tuono wailed.

"There there, I'll give you candies next time, but we'll go to the dental clinic first okay?"Yoshi said as he patted Tuono's head and Tuono nodded.

"Juudaime how did you know that he has been having his toothaches?" Arashi said.

"Well I guessed it, you don't take Tuono's candies when his teeth are in good shape"Yoshi said.

Nana chuckled.

"Ie-kun you're acting like their mother"Nana giggled.

"Well I'm kinda the big brother in the group"Yoshi said.

While the others are too busy talking with each other.

Tsuna was leaning at the wall watching them.

Iemitsu was outside the house, since the others were busy they didn't noticed him leaving but Tsuna noticed his leave of course.

"Uh, mina-san?"Tsuna decided to speak up now.

They all stopped their chattering.

Yoshi blushed.

"Gomen Tsu, I forgot about you"Yoshi said.

Tsuna just shook his head while chuckling.

"Well I just wanted to tell you all that I'm hungry and sleepy"Tsuna said.

"And tou-san went outside"Tsuna pointed his thumb to the door.

"Maa don't worry about that guy, let's go to the dining room to eat, I put some pizzas in the fridge, I'll just heat them up"Nana said and they all went to the dining room.

'Thank god, it's not them, I wonder what's gonna happen now?' Tsuna thought they started chatting to each other, now Tsuna's included.

~~~~~

Another one edited!

I revised it into a much more better (I guess?) chapter than the old one.

Please leave a comment on how it is and if you still haven't voted, please push the vote button, if you liked the chapter.

And please review my story just comment your review its a big help to me ^__^

Well I still need to finish another new chapter and still need to edit the next chapter after this so see y'all next time! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 34 9
It's a gay love story If you are not comfortable stay away I am not forcing you It will be the short story it will have only 7- 10 part KIDS PLEASE S...
14.3K 532 23
stop reading this
23K 1.2K 12
sorry doesn't cut it. ⚠ trigger warning: cancer, angst ⚠ COMPLETE | November 2017 Sheera Ayame
15 2 20
Warning: This story contains elements of boyslove if you don't like it then please leave this story. The characters and places in this story are all...