My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

By warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... More

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 2 intruder
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch. 5 The deal
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 12 Comfy bed...
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 15 strange night
ch. 17 leaving
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 16 An awesome new beginning

1.6K 58 40
By warfstacheonesie

(Y/N) POV

I wake up at the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. I assume it's Jack, so I don't mind. I remember having only my panties on, so I turn around.

I open one eye to see Jack laying next to me, still asleep. I hear the bedroom door open behind me. I get a little worried, 'who could that be?'I think to myself.

"(Y/N)!?" I hear a familiar, deep voice behind me. I quickly turn around, covering my chest with one hand, making the sight look worse than it is, "Mark, it's actually not what it looks like"I say in a serious tone.

The matress on my other side dips, signing me that Jack woke up too. Mark looks at us the sane way I looked at Mark and Kimberley.

But this time, he shouldn't look at us like this. "You are both in underwear in that bed, and this is not what it looks like? (Y/N), I get that you're upset but you don't have to payback me like this!"Mark says, pointing at my chest.

I shake my head and open my mouth to say someting, but Jack cuts me off, "Mark, let us explain, it may sound weird, but we didn't do anything" Jack explains.

I nod in agreement. Mark sighs, "fine, I'll wait downstairs"Mark says before turning around and closing the door behind him.

Jack gets up and pulls on his pants and shirt. He turns around and looks at me, "aren't you coming?" He asks. I chuckle, "I'm not going to change in front of you" I say.

Jack chuckles a little too, having a slight blush on his cheeks, '"oh yeah, ofcourse" he says before opening the bedroom door. I see Mark standing behind the door, he was probably listening to us.

I'm happy when I realize that he must've heard me say that I didn't want to change in front of Jack. I quickly grab my now dry clothes, and walk downstairs where I see Mark and Jack waiting for me.

I sit down next to Jack, since that is the only empty chair left. Don't know if I would sit next to Mark if there actually was a chair.

Mark clears his throat, "so, explain me why you guys were half naked in that bed..." Mark says with a blank expression.

Jack wants to speak up, but I feel like he actually has nothing to do with this, so I speak before him, "I had wet clothes from the rain, remember? So I pulled them off, and Jack slept next to me because I needed some comfort, okay? I didn't have the most fun day yesterday..." I say, getting a little pissed at Mark.

Because Mark is blaming me now for having sex with another man, but he started all this. He fucking cheated on me, and now he is getting angry for me having sex with someone else, which isn't even true.

I want to say all that in his face, but that would probably make this worse, even though I think I have all the right to be mad at Mark.

But I just want to leave this behind. Mark looks at me with regret in his eyes, "I know you didn't, (Y/N), and I am so, so sorry for that. Kimberley pushed me to do it and I should've stopped her, but I couldn't.....but I should've. I don't know what I was thinking" Mark says, clearly sorry.

I sigh when I realize that Kimberley was doing most of the things here, "I think we need to try to get Kim away from all of us,, or just ignore her for a while, until this testing time is over" Jack says, like he read my mind.

Mark and I nod, "Yeah, indeed" I agree. "How did you get in here anyway" Jack asks. Mark points at the back door, having the chair in front of it. Mark must've done someting to get the chair away from there, or I just forgot to put it there.

I mouth an 'oh' before standing up and walking to the front of the store. I unlock the door and walk to the counter, ready to sell some stuff.

I grab a few balls of wool with some pretty colors, and cut them when they are about one meter and a half long. I stick them to my counter with some tape, and I begind to make an African bracelet.

I hear someone coming closer behind me. I assume it's Jack, but when the guy lays his hands on my hips, I just know it's Mark.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks, just begging for me. While I weave the woolen string, I don't bother to look behind me, "Yes, I actually am" I say bluntly.

Mark lays his chin in the crook of my neck and chuckles deep, "You can't stay mad at me forever..." He says, just letting me know that he already wants me really bad.

I sigh, a littlebit annoyed, "Yeah I know, but it happened just yesterday, Mark" I say, bending over a little to look a little close at the wool, thinking I made a small mistake.

I hear the deep chuckles coming from behind me, "And then you just tease me?" Mark asks. I realize that I am just pressing my butt against his crotch, asking him to become hard. But before I can stand straight again, the bell of the store goes off, signalling I have a customer.

And surprise surprise, it's Kimberley. "Already on the road again, are we?" Kimbeley asks in a really bitchy tone.

My mood, which was a little better when Mark was talking to me in that seductive voice, is now totally gone. I immediately feel anger boiling inside of me. I just want to scream in in her face and kick her, and punch her for what she has done to me. Her best fucking friend, it makes me sick when I think about it again.

I roll my eyes, "why are you even here" I ask bluntly. Kimerley grins at me, "to talk to my baby" She says. Mark stands next to me, "not seen him. I would like to meet him once though, but I'm tired of your bullshit" he says. I cross my arms, looking at Kimberley as if I say, 'look who is laughing now, bitch!'.

Kimberley shoots me a death glare while sighing really annoyed. Her mad face immediately turns into bubbly when Jack comes walking in from the back of the store, "what is going on in here?" The Irishman asks.

Before I can speak up, Kimberley clears her throat, "oh, just talking things out. Right Mark?" She asks, looking dangerous at Mark. I turn my face towards Mark to see him shaking his head, "you're not welcome here" He says, crossing his arms.

I grin evilly at Kim with my arms still crossed, waiting for her to leave. Kim looks disgusted at Mark and me for a moment, "but Mark, I thought you loved me!" Kim says, acting really dramatic.

Mark chuckles frustrated, "think again" he says, crossing his arms too. Jack comes standing next to me on my other side, also with his arms crossed. "Bye, Kim" I say in the most bitchy way I possibly can.

Kimberley still doesn't leave, which annoys me even more, "what about you Jack? Don't you want me to..." Kim says, making her mouth in the shape of a circle, and acting like she is sucking a dick. Jack looks disgusted at her, "bye, Kim" he repeats me, making this look like it's all acted, but it's not.

When Kimberley finally leaves, I sigh in relief. "Damn that girl has an attitude" Jack says, still creeped out by Kim. I chuckle,"I know, she can be a real bitch." I say.

Mark and Jack watch the store for me while I sit at the table in the kitchen, thinking about stuff and my current situation. Everything between Mark and me seems to be fine, which I am really glad about.  But I'm a little sad that I lost my best friend, in one of the worst ways possible.

I don't want to be friends with her, but still, I lost a good friend, and that's what bothers me.  But my happiness can't get ruined because Mark and Jack are here for me.

About Jack, what we were about to do last night, bothers me a little too. I'm really glad that I stopped him, and that Jack didn't pushed any further too.  It makes me really happy that he respects and understands my choice.

Even though Jack and I had a little make-out session, it's all fine now. I hope Jack never brings it up in any case at all. Like when Mark and Jack get in a fight in the future, I don't want Jack to say something like, "yeah, and I made out with your girlfriend!" Or "(Y/N) has a soft tongue though!!".

I just want to forget about that, that was just a mistake. And it happened, so what? I'm glad it's over now, and everything is fine.

I hear Mark and Jack laugh with each other in the front of the store with someone. I hear an Irishman, so it's probably Mickey, that good old man. I chuckle when I listen to them.

Mickey is always a little drunk, and I love it. I have never seen Mickey in a bad mood before, and that is why he is such a good friend and so much fun to be around.

I think and hope that the worst testing-time is over now. When this all is over, I feel like moving to the oh so great Los Angeles where Mark and Jack live. Maybe I could move with them, live with Mark in LA, that sounds pretty awesome. I'm going to miss these people and this village, but I could use some adventure in my life.

I know, I just had some adventure, but not in a good way at all.   I get up from my chair and walk to Mark and Jack. I move the curtain to see them talking with indeed, Mickey holding the door open.

Mickey smiles at me, "(Y/N)!! Top of the mornin' to ya!" He says, waving at me. I smile back, "hey, Mickey" I say as I walk over to them. "Well, I was 'bout to leave, so goodbye" he says before closing the door and walking off.

When he is fully out of sight, I look at Mark and Jack, who are already looking at me, smiling sweetly. "Hey guys, I wanted to talk to you about something" I say in a cheery voice, not wanting to sound concerned, or them to think something is wrong.

I follow Jack and Mark to the table in the back of the store. They sit down, on the opposite side of me. I smile brightly at them, telling them everything is fine. 

I clear my throat, "okay so since you guys are so proud of living in Los Angeles, maybe, after all this bullcrap,  I could move there too?" I say. 

Mark and Jack look at each other and both smile at me, "Yeah, that's a great idea!" Jack yells. Mark nods, ''You could move in with me?" He asks. I smile brightly, "It's like you read my mind" I say, chuckling a little.

"But why wait? We could move now...?" Jack asks, clearly not able to wait. I chuckle, "Don't we have to wait until Chadwick is done with his little game?" I ask. 

Mark and Jack shrug their shoulders,"nah" Mark says. I smile, "Okay!! Let's go!" I say, getting up from my seat.  Jack  looks surprised at me, "what..? you mean now!? like....right now!?" He says, not really knowing what's happening.

I laugh, "yeah!! Right now!" I say before walking to the stairs to get my stuff. I hear Mark follow me upstairs. "I could sell the store for you, then I'll give you the money when it's sold, sounds good right?" He asks. 

I nod as I grab my stuff, which is not really much, "yeah! That would be awesome!!" I say.  "Then I'll sell the bed myself"  I say as I close my small, leather suitcase.

Mark smiles before walking up to me, and laying his hands on my waist, "This is a new beginning, baby" He says before giving me a kiss on my  forehead. 

I smile as I close my eyes and laying my head on his chest, "An awesome new beginning"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.5K 37
Y/n moved to LA in hope of a better start. Unfortunately the opposite happened, she couldn't hold a job or find a house. She was homeless on the stre...
112K 4.7K 20
You haven't ever had a lot of confidence, but you're trying to see yourself better. A man that has quite literally saved you and helped you with this...
1.4K 64 25
Y/n got a text from some guy and later on they become friends what happens next?
45K 1K 35
This is about a girl named (y/n) who is 23 and she is in love with her best friend who is the great Markiplier!