The Perv and The Nerd: Wish C...

By Kurisu-chan_15

Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she w... More

♠ Author's Note ♠
Prologue
Chapter 1: Unpacking
Chapter 2: First Morning Together
Chapter 3: Happy Life
Chapter 4: The Goods
Chapter 5: Belongs To Me
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: He's here!
Chapter 8: Effin' Doctor
Chapter 9: Pillow Defense
Chapter 10: Sauce Stained Lip
Chapter 11: Disaster
Chapter 12: To Love Somebody
Chapter 13: Unfeminine
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: A Mess
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Lonely
Chapter 18: Black Shirt
Chapter 19: Disturbed
Chapter 20: Ride of My Life
Chapter 22: Leave
Chapter 23: Brighter Outcome
Chapter 24: My Miracle
Chapter 25: Red Dress
Chapter 26: Chocolate Bonbons
Chapter 27: Morning Surprise
Chapter 28: Markings
Chapter 29: Secret Plans
Chapter 30: More Secrets
Chapter 31: Caller I.D.
Chapter 32: Kelly's Place
Chapter 33: Don't tell Jade
Chapter 34: Dressing Up
Chapter 35: Christmas Party
Chapter 36: Exchanged Gifts
Chapter 37: Fancy Dinner
Chapter 38: Confession
Chapter 39: Merry Christmas
Chapter 40: Single's Night
Chapter 41: I Do
Chapter 42: After the Wedding
Chapter 43: Paris
Chapter 44: Sweet
Chapter 45: Bad Omen
Chapter 46: Nausea
Chapter 47: News
Chapter 48: Names
Chapter 49: Gifts
Chapter 50: Booty Call
Chapter 51: Emergency
Chapter 52: Pulmonary Fibrosis
Chapter 53: Good & Bad News
Chapter 54: Special Cookies
Chapter 55: Three Days
Chapter 56: Decisions
Chapter 57: Drinks
Chapter 58: Reminisce
Chapter 59: Birth
Epilogue
== Congratulations~! ==
~ Next Book!!! ~

Chapter 21: I Hate You

1.8K 78 66
By Kurisu-chan_15

The girls weren't anywhere in the lobby, so we assumed they were already in Jade's office. I led Victor and Isaac there, and I was sulking the entire way there. Luke was the main cause for it. Obviously.

As we neared her office, I let the other two enter first as I let myself be the last one so I could close the door. Nearly closing the door behind me, the scene before me just punched a hole right through my heart. Luke had twirled Jade around and landed her in his arms as they were so happy about it.

Was seeing each other after a few days of not seeing each other THAT lonely?!

Are Jade's feelings for Luke stronger than her feeling for me?!

Is she F*CK*NG tired of me?!

Have I been played for a sh*t head all this time?!?!!

As I closed the door silently. I felt cold in the inside and my brain was rambled up. I didn't think twice before anything. And as Luke set Jade down and the both of them finally noticed us. That's were the chaos began. I lost my sh*t real bad.

"YOU F*CK*NG B*ST*RD!!!!! HOW MANY F*CK*NG TIMES DO I HAVE TO ENGRAVE IT IN YOUR SH*T FOR BRAINS TO LAY YOUR FILTHY F*CK*NG HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND?!!!" I yelled a mouthful before coming in for the kill. I gave that b*st*rd a fist full of myself.

I punched him in the gut. Then twice on the face. Pushed him down, got on top of him and threw more punches at him. He tried to explain himself, but I didn't want to hear sh*t. My mind was blank, and only focused on beating the cr*p outta him. I'm done seeing him together with Jade.

"is... ris..." I hear faint mumbles. My blood lust was too strong to read on anything now. Even though Luke himself was doing his best to dodge and block my rage attacks, I was doing my best to land the final blow on him which would never make him wake up again. "Chris.. CHRIS!!!" I finally clearly hear someone calling out to me, but I never turn to them.

I then felt a pair of arms slide through my sides and hug me tightly from behind. I then hear them plead to me, "Chris... Please stop this. Just stop, I'll explain everything that happened! Mae and Sam also witnessed the whole thing while you guys weren't here yet!"

I stop in my tracks and talk to the person behind me, "Yeah... They saw everything..." I mumbled, "This stupid *ss twirling you around then hugging you, and also the fact that the both of you were so happy doing so too."

"Chris no..." she cried, I could feel my back slowly getting soaked from her tears. "Just let me explain everyth-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! I DON"T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!!!" I yelled and the room became quiet. "JUST F*CK*NG TELL ME IF YOU'RE TIRED OF ME AND STOP GIVING ME WORTHLESS B*LLSH*T!!!"

"Wha-? No! Chris... I would never get tired of you! I LOVE YOU!!!"

"B*LLSH*T! Stop lying!"

"I'M NOT LYING CHRIS! I LOVE ONLY YOU!!!"

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FREAKIN' CHEATER!!!" I shout as I began peeling off her arms and pushing her away. She keeps crying to me and crawling back to touch me, but I keep pushing her away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I don't want her to touch me, because I'm afraid that my anger right now will overpower my love for her, making me physically hurt her. And I don't want that.

"Chris... Please!"

"SHUT UP!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

After those last three words I spat out, she was motionless. She didn't retort to me, nor crawl back to me, nor do anything. She was like a paused movie. The only thing that continued to move were the tears rolling down her face.

SH*T!

"You *ssh*le! Take your anger out on me! Not on Jade!" the scum beneath me spoke.

"Keep you f*ck*ng mouth shut!" I punched him on the chest and he let out a pained cough. I wanted to punch him again, but this time, he held my wrists to keep me from doing so. I started thrashing about and cursing at him for him to let me go so I'd throw more punches at him, but he was doing his best not to.

He then called out to me in a serious tone, and the sentence which followed just made my blood boil.

"If you hate Jade, I'll gladly take her away from you."

All forms of anger just then seemed to circle around me, until I felt a stinging and squeezing pain somewhere familiar, until the next thing I new was...

Everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[Jade's P.O.V.]

"Chris?" I asked from afar.

Luke then got up and placed two fingers by Chris' neck to feel his pulse. He then looked up, "Kelly! Get me a trolley stat! Hazel! Call Peterson to the closest ER here ASAP!"

No! This isn't happening!

"CHRIS!!!" I yelled as I run to his side to check on him to. His heart is beating irregularly slow and not in rhythm. I was scared for him. He just had a heart attack from the outburst of his emotions. If we don't do something quick, he's going to die!

Kelly then dashes in with the trolley and Luke and Isaac gently place him on it as we then ran to the emergency room. Fredrick and his nurse then followed behind shortly after, "What's the problem?"

"Chris just had a heart attack!" stated Luke. I, on the other hand, couldn't say anything as I was too focused on Chris and my mind was glued to praying that he would be alright.

Don't die on me Chris. I'll transfer to another hospital where Luke isn't at if you wish. I'd do anything to keep you alive! Please don't leave me!

Tears then came tumbling down like Nigeria Falls. Next thing that came to me was that if Chris wasn't beside me anymore, if he died hating me, I wouldn't forgive myself.

"Call Dr. Brown over now!" Fredrick yelled and Hazel dashed away saying she'd get him. Dr. Brett Brown is Chris' Surgical Doctor here. Has been ever since he was in Grade School.

"Jade, you have to sit this one out. You're not mentally stable for this operation, so just sit out here with your friends." says Luke and I beg him if I could just stay inside and just watch. "No, Jade. I can't let you. Just trust us. Have faith in Chris too!"

The tears just wouldn't stop, and Mae and Sam took me into their arms and try to calm me down. Moments later, Dr. Brown and his nurse rushes in the ER to help with Chris.

All I can do now is hope and pray that he's alright.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minutes went by like hours, my friends were quiet, but I was the one in shock the most. We all knew Chris had a heart problem, but we never expected this outcome to happen. I was in the most pain right now that it feels as if I could collapse from the stress at any given time.

Finally, after a few agonizing hours of waiting, Dr. Brown came out. "I have good news and bad news." he explained and all of us held our breath and waited for the Dr. to break it to us. "The good news is, Chris is well and stable at the moment."

Everyone then breathed out a sigh of relief that Chris was well, stable, and most importantly, alive. I broke down into tears again, tears of happiness.

Chris was going to be okay, I want to apologize to him as soon as possible and hold him in my arms.

"And what's the bad news?" Victor asked in a nervous tone.

Oh no... The bad news?

"The bad news is... First, he's in a coma and we have no idea to when he'll wake up. Second, Chris has a difficult heart disease, and somehow his outburst of emotions triggered it more, and he may have only a few years or even months left to live." everyone around me gasped in shock and looked to me. Dr. Brown then faced me and asked...

"Did you know he had a Coronary Heart Disease Jade?"

___________________________

Hey Guys!

Thanks and Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

4.6K 77 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
3.8K 136 21
*REMAKE/EDITING COMING SOON AFTER SPIN OFF SERIES* "Stop being so afraid to fall, Sky!" He whispers in exasperation as he tucks a stray lock behind m...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...