The Script (Liam Payne)

By AcousticSoul_

I watched her dance, beneath the spinning lights, and suddenly there were no more words for me to write. She... More

The Script
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 4

1.5K 31 4
By AcousticSoul_

A/N: Filler chapter. Please vote and comment.

--

"We accept the love we think we deserve." -- Stephen Chabosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

--

“I have a good news for my son, Liam and Tiara, my now daughter-in-law. They have a flight waiting for them in about two hours for their honeymoon, a present by all of us.”

My eyes shot up as I heard the words spill out of Mr.Payne’s mouth. It felt as if vibrations were emerging out of every nerve and cell of my body. This shouldn’t be happening. This can’t be happening. I’m not prepared for this. It felt as if my vision was blurring out and only darkness was in store for me.

I looked at Liam and he, for a change, looked equally shocked. His eyes were wide open and his mouth was actually forming an ‘O’. His one hand, which still was on my waist, tightened its grip on it making me wince quietly.

“Sorry.” He muttered through his teeth. He sure was angry. I could make out through his voice. Hell, anyone could make out through his expression.

“Liam, this one’s for you, son.” His father smiled at us, completely ignoring the fact that both of us looked like we just killed the entire of human species and also, that were marrying each other forcefully. He did forget that his son was a dog and I, for all the time, wanted to stay away from my husband.

I looked at my father and I could immediately make out that he was trying his best to flash a smile with a sympathetic look. He looked at Mr.James and then back at me followed by the ground. Again, he couldn’t make an eye contact with me.

Everyone was so happy around us. Liam’s parents looked like the happiest people to ever exist on planet Earth. Josh raised his glass of wine to Liam. The crowd was cheering and howling as they witnessed a very beautiful moment in front of their eyes. Well, could no one actually see that Liam and I were so totally not interested in this? Couldn’t they see that we did not show the happiness every married couple would show if they got to know they were going on their honeymoon? Isn’t it that obvious or are people ignoring that? That will remain a mystery forever.

“Liam.. we..” I started to speak but Liam cut me off almost immediately.

“No, Tiara. There is no way I’m going with you.” He said through his gritted teeth. 

“Oh, really? You actually broke my heart since I was dying to go with you!” I spoke in the most sarcastic tone I could manage to pull off.

Before he could say another comeback, his father came from behind and stood in between us. The music started filling up my ears as other couples started dancing to the beat again.

“So do you like the present?” His father asked.

“umm.. Mr.Payne..” I started off.

“Call me dad.” He smiled. Okay, where did that come from!?

“Okay, dad,” I smiled “The thing is that..”

“It’s the most lovely present you could ever come up with, father.” I thought my ears were ringing taking in account the things which were going on with me was taking a toll on almost every part of my body. I was actually going to pinch myself to believe that Liam said those words. I thought of asking him to repeat his words but it would be better if I shut up and let them have their conversation.

“That’s great, son. And you Tiara?”

Until, I’m asked to speak.

“That’s really very sweet of you, Mr.. Father.” I frankly did not know what and how to reply. I would clearly tell him that I was not even a percent interested to go anywhere with his obnoxious son, let alone a honeymoon. But I thought of taking a safer route and not telling him anything, good or bad.

“That’s great. Just too great!” he said a bit loudly. “Hey Andrew!” he called my father. My father walked slowly up to us, carefully studying our faces.

“They agreed on going. Didn’t I tell you that they will?” he asked proudly.

All this while, Liam was quiet. He didn’t dare to speak a word for reasons known to him only. Just a few minutes ago he wasn’t ready to go with me and now, here he was, quietly agreeing to everything his father was saying.

“Anyway, Liam, I need to talk to you, in private.” He added in a very serious tone. I don’t why but I felt Mr. Payne was a bit too strict with Liam. Given the fact that having a son like Liam would be troublesome, but sometime it did go overboard. Liam nodded and followed his father like a good five-year-old kid who always followed his parents.

I immediately turned to my father, anger burning inside me. His face showed numerous expressions ranging from sad to guilty to vulnerable.

“Honeymoon!? A freaking honeymoon? Why are you doing this to me, father? I told you. I don’t even know him. How can you send your only daughter with a person she hardly knows? You..”

“Tia, Tia, my child. Just shuush for a second, will you? James came unexpectantly and told me that he has already booked tickets. And that too, seconds before he made that announcement. Tiara, I swear to lord, I was just going to tell him no. But then I looked at Liam and you and.. and both of you looked so happy while dancing with each other. There was a smile adorning your face whereas he looked so calm. I really thought this would be a good way to make you both know each other.” Father, only if you know what was going on, on the dance floor.

I couldn’t tell him what Liam told me. He would feel much more guilty than he was already feeling. He would take all of this on him that his daughter has to go through so much.

“Fine, father. I will go. But what if he does something? You know, something against my will…” I trailed off. Such conversations with fathers are always embarrassing.

“No, he won’t. I know Liam enough to tell you that he won’t do even a single thing against your will.” Only if you knew father, only if you knew.

“I will be keeping my phone on emergency to speed dial. Just in case.”

Before he could say something, Mr. Payne and Liam came and stood next to us followed by our mothers.

“So what is my daughter-in-law talking to her father about?” He asked nicely, keeping one of his hands on Liam’s shoulder. Liam wasn’t even looking at me. He actually wasn’t looking at anybody but the ground. What did they talk about?

“Nothing. Just father-daughter talks.” My father replied.

“Well, we can keep those talks for some other time. You have a flight to catch, honey. Come I will make you change and get your bags and Liam can go with Josh to get his.” Liam’s mother smiled to me.

I agreed, well am I ever given a choice? I walked behind my mother in law, pulling the helm of my gown, so as to work a bit comfortably. My mother walked behind us, trying to suppress her anger as long as she could.

I entered into one of their mansion’s room and sat on the bed. I looked around and there were two bags full of clothes. So all this was planned already? My mother sat next to me and Liam’s mother pulled a chair in front of the dressing table and started removing the pins from her hair which was tied in a tight bun.

I wanted some time alone with my mother. I wanted to talk to her, tell her I wasn’t mentally prepared for this. I just wanted to go back home and sleep on her lap with no problems in the world to face. But, hey, I have a flight to catch, remember?

“Tiara,” his mother turned around, “There’s the dress you will have to wear since your bag is packed.” She pointed to a dress folded neatly on the edge of the bed.

“What? My bag is already packed? Who did?” I looked at my mom. She nodded her head in negative.

“I did.” His mother said nonchalantly. I stood up to see what stuff did she pack for me but before I could really reach my bag, she stood up and turned me around.

“I don’t want you to waste any time. Please go and change.” I didn’t have it in me to argue. So I just listened to her like a good girl and walked towards where the dress was kept.

I unfolded the the dress to see a gorgeous black color dress with sequences on its borders. It had a heart neckline and it was strapless. I entered in the washroom to undress myself from my wedding gown and hopped in to the little black dress. It reached near my mid thigh and I had to say, it indeed was really better than the gown. I untangled my hair from the bun and thought of keeping my hair open.

I emerged from the washroom and saw that my mother and the baggage weren’t in the room. It was just my mother in law still trying to touch up on her make-up.

“Where is mother?”

“She left. Your father called for her.” That’s strange.

Along with his mother, we walked down the stairs. She told me that she had herself decided the honeymoon destination but there was no way she was disclosing the location. It would take us around 2 hours to reach there and still we wouldn’t be able to figure out. Also, she told me there was a surprise waiting for me.

As we came out, the entire crowd had gathered near the main gate and a car was waiting for us at the end of the path. Everyone had smile and cheers on their face as I entered. My mother and father were standing near the car.

Liam came out of nowhere and pulled me by my waist. He changed into a sky blue shirt and khakee pants. How does he manage to look good all the damn time? He gave me the best smile he could ever pull off and made me walk towards the car.

“Take care of her.” My father said.

“I will.” He replied, almost immediately.

We got in the car and it pulled off towards the airport.

“Take care of yourself, Tiara. You will never forget our honeymoon, darling.” Liam said, giving me the most sarcastic smile. I gulped nervously. What have I gotten my self into?

A.N: Sorry for the filler. Vote and comment.

P.S Isn't Story Of My Life just so beautiful? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 2 21
"Okay Hanna. This is your new life. You don’t have to worry about Jean or the horrible past you had to go through. But Hanna, what ever you do, just...
6.4K 117 22
I had never thought that I would ever meet One Direction, and if I did, it might just be at a signing for a few seconds, but defianatly not like this...
4K 396 29
In life people only really want one thing.....they want to find a love that consumes them, that makes them whole. This is a story about two people w...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...