When Two World's Collide {COM...

By Shwunari

Sky and his friends; Jin, Ross, Max, and Barney play a mini game when they get sucked to a totally different... More

Chapter 1~Always the Beginning
Chapter 2~Found
Chapter 3~Kidnapping?!
A/N
A/N From Me(Real D3rpy)
Chapter 4~Sky and His Broken Ankle
Chapter 5~Healing Takes Time!
Chapter 6~The Horrible Truth
Chapter 7~Special Armor
Chapter 8~The Journal and the Welcome Party
Thank You!~
Valentine's Day Dance (Short Story)
I got TAGGED
Apologies
Chapter 9~ Friend from Notchville
Chapter 10~ Missing You
Chapter 11~ Kawaii~Chan's New Ship
I ENTERED
A/N WATTPAD IS BEING STUPID
WHAT?!?!
Chapter 12~ Jerome The Bacca
Chapter 14~ Shadow Knight
Chapter 15~ Ross Is Back!
Quick A/N (Updated){CLOSED}
Chapter 16~ A Plan
A/N
Q/A Answers
Another Q/A Answers!!! lol
Thank You!
Chapter 17~
A/N
Huehuehue
?!
Chapter 18~ The Troublesome Three?
HUGE A/N THAT REALLY ISNT HUGE BUT YOU SHOULD READ ONCE YOU'RE NOTIFIED
IMPORTANT A/N
SETOSORCERER IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
Chapter 19~ Get Ready For Battle!
Cover Art Entrees!
Cover Winner/ A/N
Chapter 20~ Sky's Determination
I have a secret fanbase
.......
Chapter 21~ Illusion
Chapter 22~Team Crafted's Relic {THE END?} PART ONE
A/N (Why I Have Not Been Updating)
OMG SHJADGGADIGAIGDIOAGFSAH
Chapter 23~ Team Crafted's Relic {FINALE}
THIS REMIX IS SO AWESOME I AM GONNA DIIIIEEEEE
I am still alive lol
Epilogue
Psssttt
GO CHECK OUT MY FAN PAGE XD
Final Note

Chapter 13~ A New Quest

515 25 69
By Shwunari

Max's P. O. V

It's been a few days and Ross' aura is fading slowly. I am worried he might die. But he won't because we will save him. My little Narwhal will be back in my arms and we'll get back to our normal lives. I smile to myself, then frown. But what if he doesn't like me back?... I sigh. It'll be okay because we'll still be friends...right? I asked Jin about my situation earlier, but he just said it'll be fine because we're all in this together, and even if Ross doesn't like me back, he'll still be my friend no matter what. But I still don't know. I sigh and just get out of bed, putting my armor on. I walk outside of the house and to the guard tower. I was going to be on guard duty with Garroth and Barney.

"Max, you okays?"Barney asked me as we walked on the outskirts of Phoenix Drop.

"....yeah...just...worried...what if we don't save Ross on time?"I look at Barney.

"Oh wes will! We will saves the Ross and defeats the dirt Zane!"

I look down."...I don't know...what if he's too weak and won't make it?"

"Max. You worries too much! Just thinks of the positives!"

"..."

"Max. Yous my friend! I wills be there for yous. Always."

"...thanks Barney...I appreciate it..."

We walk back to the guard tower when suddenly a figure pops up from the bushes.

"Hey! Who are you?!"I ask, sword to his throat.

"My name's Bodil. I mean no harm."

Ian's P. O. V

Everyone was down on our trip to Seto's. I guess they really miss the others...I decided to lighten up the mood.

"We're off to see the wizard..."

"Seto isn't even a wizard. He's a sorcerer,"Husky said.

"Right. And you're not a Mudkip,"I said.

"Was that supposed to be sarcasm?"Jason asked me.

"I don't know. Was it? "I ask.

"Dude. Why are you asking me? You are the one who said it,"Jason replied.

"But I am not being sarcastic. I'm trying to sing a song about wizards."

"You make no sense,"Husky said.

"Mudkips don't make sense. You're a fiash."

Husky pounced on me. "Say that one more time, Ian, and I will slit your throat."

I smirk. "Fiash."

"That's it!"Husky tried clawing at me but Mitch and Jerome pulled him off of me.

"What the heck guys?!"Rob asked.

"Dude! Why'd you do that?!"Preston asked.

"I was only trying to lighten up the mood!"I said.

"STOP!"Travis screamed.

Everyone stopped.

"...we won't get anywhere if you keep fighting! So...let's just stop and get back on track..."

Husky glared at me and we keep walking. We reached a cabin and Jason brightened up. Sub walked ahead.

"That's it! That's the house!"

We all walked up to it and knocked. Ty answered the door and smiled!

"Seto! They're here!"Ty yelled into the house.

"Oh good! Let them in!"Seto ran downstairs and when he saw Travis his instincts kicked in and was at his side in a flash.

"Who are you?!"Seto asked, hands incased in magic.

"Whoa, whoa! Seto! Relax! That's Travis! He's with us!"Mitch said. Seto glared at Travis and his eyes glowed purple. Travis' glowed a little purple as well, then it stopped.

"Okay. But I'm still watching you,"Seto said.

Everyone walked in and sat down Brice came in and handed everyone a drink. Travis didn't take one. Odd.

"So! Sub. Did you get the sample?"Seto asked the mute. Sub nodded and handed Seto a strand of hair.

"Perfect!"Seto ran up the stairs in a flash and Brice sat down with us.

"So. Travis. Where you from?"Brice asked the white-haired boy.

"That is none of your concern. I'm just here to help Sub and his friends. That's all,"Travis replied.

"...how did you meet Sub?"Ty asked curiously.

"I met him at your guy's old house. I thought he was a threat and attacked, but I trust him now. He told me what adventures you had,"Travis replied.

"...he didn't tell you about what happened to Sky, right? "Ty asked nervously.

"No. Why?"Travis said, getting curious.

"...we can tell him guys,"Brice said.

"Okay,"Jason started.

"It was a nice day and we went out to do a little mini game..."He went on. "We all were having fun when..."he trailed off.

"Squids attacked us,"Ty finished.

Travis laughed. "I'm sorry. It's just...squids?!"

"Dude. Those squids are more vicious than you think, man,"I said.

"Yeah. Their leader was Derpollulus Squid Overlord. They've attacked us ever since we got together. Apparently they had a grudge against Sky and did everything it took to defeat us and make us suffer,"Ty said.

"Anyways,"Jason cut in. "As we fought, we were loosing, and so Sky just suddenly went out of it and went..."

"Crazy,"Brice said.

"Yeah...he just attacked the squids with such immortal strength...his eyes weren't eyes. They glowed gold and he looked like..."

"Herobrine,"Seto appeared. "And he is his son. We were so shocked we were disgusted. He never told us that he was, he just...took in to our little group and we became friends... "

"Sky was angered and distraught at our behavior that he fled. And we never saw him since,"Jason finished.

"But not anymore! I have created a spell and we can track Sky!"Seto said.

"Wow...that's deep,"Travis said.

"Yeah...we really messed up and we want to see him again. We want Team Crafted to form again,"Ty said.

"So let's go find our leader!"Seto said.

Sky's P. O. V

I am in a vision again. I can here my friends frantically calling my name. I went with Laurance and Jin to go patrol when suddenly I passed out. I assumed I was at Lucinda's because I heard her voice mixed with the others, and I also heard potions and bottles splashing. And I also heard a familiar voice but I could not pin point who it was.

I floated in this empty space and looked around when he appeared.

"What are you doing here Skybrine?"I ask with poison in my voice.

He smirks at me. "We have a long journey ahead of us, Adam. Why are you doing this? You're just going to give up and I'll eventually take over. Then you won't have any friends. You will just be a lonely insane freak and then you will eventually turn into the villain."

"No! You're wrong! We will save Ross and get home! And then I will lock you away forever with father. Along with those idiotic squids and Zane!"

He chuckles. Adam, Adam, Adam. You never give up. That's why I like you. But you let your emotions get to you. And you can be stubborn."

"...why are you here?"

"To show you THIS!"

I find myself in the Nether where I saw Ross being chained up. But Ross isn't chained up. He's strapped to a chair, and creepy looking things are surrounding him along with Zane. I stare in confusion.

What...?

Keep watching

The creatures close in on Ross and he screams. I flinch. Then his screams stop and the creatures stop surrounding him. Zane laughs evilly.

"Rise, Ross. "

Ross opens his eyes and they are red. I gasp. Zane laughs and it gets louder and louder in my ears. I can't take it anymore and scream, waking up to be in a bed at night. I pant heavily and look around. No one is there. I think of the vision.

Come on, Sky. Don't you want to save him?

I summon my pet, armor, and weaponry. I jump out the window and sneak off into the night. I get into the forest and I stop in a clearing. I use my powers to summon up a Nether portal.

I stare at the purple magic, my eyes glowing slightly as the same purple color.

"..."

Skybrine chuckles evilly.

I'm sorry guys...but I have to....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.1K 28
When Ross runs into you (literally) he makes it up to you by taking you on stage with him, Barney and Adam later on you meet up with the gang and one...
2.6K 59 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
2.4K 31 42
Desiree, or Desi, also known as MinecraftSenpai, (16) is playing Minecraft one day, and meets Skydoesminecraft while on, they record together, and be...
14.5K 664 51
Discoveries unfold on this odd group of friends. They discover memories and mistakes in the past, but that won't push them down to look for their lea...