My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

By warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... More

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 2 intruder
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch. 5 The deal
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 15 strange night
ch. 16 An awesome new beginning
ch. 17 leaving
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 12 Comfy bed...

2.4K 69 48
By warfstacheonesie

(Y/N) POV

The sun is starting to go down, time to close the store. I made some money today, which is awesome. I can't wait to jump in my new bed.

Mark and Jack got a new mattress, pillows, and blankets for the new bed.  They should be done by now. I walk to the front of the store and turn the board around.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around again to see Mark and Jack smiling at me, "It;s done!" Jack says. I nod and walk pass them. I walk up the stairs, wanting to see the bed as quickly as possible.

When I enter the bedroom, I see a beautiful bed with black wood. They must've painted it black, because it was normal, brown wood before. But it looks super pretty.

A bright smile takes shape on my lips, "Woah!!" I say, looking at the pretty, fancy bed. Mark and Jack smile proudly at me. I turn to them and stand between them. I wrap my arms around them from the side, and pull them closer to me.

I stand on my toes to reach them better. I press their heads against mine, "Thank you guys!!" I say happy. Mark gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, "You're welcome" Mark and Jack both say.

I release them, and run to the bed. I crash on it, and get in a comfy pose. "This is my side" I say, slightly opening my eyes to look at Mark. Mark playfully rolls his eyes at me. "awh, but I wanted to sleep there!!" He whines like a baby.

I chuckle, "too bad, baby boy!" I say. Jack walks downstairs and leaves Mark and me alone again. Mark walks up to the other side of the bed, and lays on the sheets next to me, pulling me close.

Mark presses his lips  against my forehead for a few seconds. I close my eyes in the progress, feeling happier than ever before. I smile at Mark when he pulls back again. I see Mark's gaze trailing down to my lips.

I bite my lip for a second before pressing my lips on his. Mark rolls over, pushing me on my back. He hovers over me, staring into my eyes. His hands trail up, under my shirt as he gently kisses me again.

I push my lips against his and push my tongue in, not wanting to wait any longer. I want him right here, right now. I start tugging slightly at Mark's hair, wanting to let him know that I want more.

Mark puts his legs on each side of me, and pulls off my shirt. The hunger in his eyes grows with the second he stares at my chest. I grin at him while he takes off his shirt, del actually Jack's shirt, since Mark doesn't clothes yet.

I take a good look at his abs, and that only is just unbelievably sexy. He bents down, to kiss me again. His soft lips  trail down to my neck and he starts to kiss my neck, trying to find a spot that just makes me weak.

And of course, he finds that one spot, that makes me moan in his ear. I try to stay quiet, not really wanting Jack to hear us...just imagine how awkward that is going to be in the morning.

Mark and I look up when we hear Jack, "See you guys! I'km going to Mickey!!" and then we hear a door slamming shut downstairs. Mark grins at me and sucks at that one spot again.

I tilt my head to the side, to give Mark better access to my neck, and that one, special spot where he probably creates a hickey at the moment, though I don't mind.  I feel Mark's member poking close to my crotch as I moan in his ear, imagining how big he is, and how he will feel inside of me.

I feel Mark's hands go down my sides, to my jeans. He unbuttons my pants while our breathing gets a little more heavy. He pulls down my pants, and his own soon after.

I look down, at the huge bulge in his boxers, which makes me bite my lip hard. He grins at me while pulling my panties down. He spreads my legs, seeing that I'm soaking wet between my legs.

Mark still grins as he brings his head closer between my legs. I bite my lip as I watch him. I suddenly feel his warm, wet tongue licking around my clit. I tilt my head back from the sudden pleasure, "oh, fuck!" I breath.

Mark chuckles deep, sending vibrations against the skin between my legs. I groan in disappointment when Mark stops licking me, and I don't feel his tongue anymore down there.

I look down at Mark, seeing him level his member to my entrance. I bite my lip once again when I see his huge member. It's way bigger than I imagined. I loo up at him again. "Ready, babe?" Mark warns me.

I nod my head, grinning at him, "Give it to me, Mark" I say, slightly moaning. Mark grins, looks between my legs while entering me gently. I spread my legs a little more, to give Mark better access, letting him dig deep into me.

I tilt my head back while moaning his name. This isn't my first time, but it surely is the best time. With my eyes closed, and mouth wide open, I get used to his size. Mark starts to thrust into me, slowly at first, but soon speeding up to a regular pace.

I pull Mark's already sweaty body closer to my sweaty chest, digging my nails in his shoulders.  Mark leans closer to me, nibbling, kissing and sucking at my neck again. "fuuck! You feel way better than I imagined!" Mark moans next to my ear.

He was thinking about me? He actually imagined how this would be. His words make me moan even louder. "ugh, you feel so good!" Mark says in a hushed tone before placing his hands on each side of my head.

Mark's lips brush up and down against mine as Mark starts to thrust with more power. "Faster, Mark!" I beg him. And Mark does as he is told, he starts thrusting faster into me, with more power.

At one point, he pushes himself so deep into me, hitting that one special spot, causing me to moan loud, "fuck, Mark!! Right there!!!" I scream.

Mark keeps hitting that one spot over and over again, "You like that!? ugh!!" He moans. "Yes Mark, Yes!" I yell at the top of my lungs, "I'm almost there, don't stop" I tell him. Mark goes a little faster, signaling he almost has reached his climax too.

I can't hold it anymore, and cum around Mark's member. I feel his warm seed releasing deep inside of me. "oowhh, fuuuck!!" Mark groans loudly, tilting his head back.

With my head tilted back too, I moan with the few last thrusts Mark gives. While we both pant, Mark crashes down next to me. I smile at Mark as he pulls me closer to his sweaty, slightly sticky body.

He pulls on his boxers, and I put on my underwear again. We both lay on the sheets, cuddled up like we always wanted. I smile at myself as I snuggle up  into Mark's warm chest, with his strong arms around me.

When Mark is with  me, I feel warm. I feel happy. I feel safe. And I never want to let go. I feel my eyelids getting heavy. Before I drift off to sleep in my comfy, new bed, I feel Mark placing a warm kiss on my forehead.

time skip

I wake up with Mark next to me, under the covers. Mark probably did it while I was asleep. Surprisingly we are in the same position. Mark is already awake and smiles at me when he sees me, "And?" He asks.

I chuckle, not knowing what he means, "And what?" I ask. "You told me to work on my sleeping position" Mark chuckles. I smile and lay my head back down, "good job" I say, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I hear someone walking on the stairs. I pull the sheets a little higher, to fully cover myself. The door opens and I see Jack standing in the doorway, looking really tired, "good morning, lads!" He says.

Mark chuckles, "Jack, what happened last night?" Mark asks. I look at Jack, secretly hoping he didn't go home with a girl, or take a girl with him. Or fucked a girl in general. 'Why though?' Why do I not want that?

It's not like I have a crush on Jack '...right?'. Jack snaps me out of my thoughts, "I had a little too many drinks with lil' ol' Mickey yesterday." Jack says, holding his head.  I sigh, probably in relief and chuckle in relief too while shaking my head.

Mark gets up and pulls on his jeans that lay across the floor. "Are you getting up too, (Y/N)?" Jack asks. I roll my eyes playfully, "Yeah, when you leave, you pervert!" I say, half joking, half serious.

Jack laughs nervous, "Oh yeah, whoops!" He says before closing the door and walking downstairs again. I chuckle, but I stop chuckling when I look at Mark, who is shooting me a death glare, "What?" I ask him, slightly lifting my hands.

Mark shakes his head and goes back to pulling on his clothes. I get up too, gathering my clothes and putting them on. I follow Mark downstairs where I see Jack already helping a customer. The moment I walk in the store, Kim arrives too.

I want to hide Mark, but she already sees him and looks confused, "Is that Mark?" She yells from across the small shop.

Mark turns around and nods proudly. I already feel angry, just looking at Kimberley and Mark together. I think the wizard is just making our feelings twice as bad as they normal are.

Kimberley ignores me, and gives Mark a long-lasting hug. Well, it was long lasting in my eyes, which makes it really hard for me to stay calm.

I decide to stay calm, "Hey Kim!" I say, since she's not going to greet me herself. She looks at me and gives me a quick nod, and an obvious fake smile, "hey (Y/N)!"  She says, faking her excitement.

Then, she walks past me, to Jack, giving him a tight hug too. I pull sour face at her when she looks the other way while hugging Jack. Mark notices my expression, "Aren't you glad to see your friend?" Mark asks.

All the attention is on me now, 'thanks Mark'. I shake my head, "I would be if she wouldn't flirt with my boyfriend" I say, shooting a death glare at Kimberley, who's looking at me, like nothing has happened, as unguilty as possible.

Kimberley chuckles, "What are you talking about" She asks. I can just hear her tone, bathing in sarcasm. I chuckle frustrated, "Oh please! did nobody notice this?" I ask, looking at Mark and Jack, and then back at Kimberley, who still acts like she doesn't know.

Jack and Mark lift their shoulders. "She hugged you! but not me! She gave her best friend a simple fucking wave!" I explain, letting them know I'm angry.

They all chuckle, and while Mark and Jack look the other way, Kimberley gives me a quick grin, "Don't overreact, (Y/N)"  Mark says. I look at Mark like he has a booger hanging out of his nose, and I walk upstairs, not able to deal with this bullshit.

Kimberley stands at the bottom of the stairs, "come on, (Y/N), don't walk away like that!" She says, sounding sarcastic again, like a mom is telling her little kid of five years old to 'not walk away like that'.

It makes me even angrier when I think about it again. It makes me sick, thinking that Kimberley just wants Mark and Jack for herself...although I feel like I want them for myself...even Jack.

'Do I have a crush on Jack? No...I just care about him' And I don't want any stupid girls to break his heart. 'Yeah, that's what it is.'

I lay on my back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I hear them talking downstairs. I hear Mark and Jack chuckle. And Kimberley is just laughing really loud.

That's another way to flirt. Let boys think they're funny by laughing really hard at their jokes. I have to admit, I did it once too. And that's why I recognize it. I know it for sure, she's going for it, and just the thought makes me sick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.5K 37
Y/n moved to LA in hope of a better start. Unfortunately the opposite happened, she couldn't hold a job or find a house. She was homeless on the stre...
2.3K 104 19
Mark and you have know each other since middle school. Years pass, and you end up a relationship with someone else. It ends in tears after the betr...
2K 84 39
You move to LA and a week later you come across Markiplier. You two chat for a long time including drama, romance, and humour. Prepare yourself for t...
45K 1K 35
This is about a girl named (y/n) who is 23 and she is in love with her best friend who is the great Markiplier!