The Lord's Favourite Dealer (...

Por Shady_D

Alexander Richardson is a nineteen-year-old attorney in the making. He spent his childhood reading through hi... Más

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Epilogue.
Ties (Jordan and Benjamin)
Sergio's POV
Please rate this book!

Chapter 50.

11.2K 569 168
Por Shady_D

Chapter 50.

*****

I groaned lifting my head slowly, my neck felt stiff. I tried to move but my hands felt bound to either side of me.

"Ah. You're awake. For a second, I was worried they killed you." The voice made my eyes snap wide open and I realised it wasn't a dream.

I met Declan... James was dead...

I looked up and Declan smiled as he stood in front of me, his hands resting on his knees as he looked at me.

"I hate your face." He muttered with a frown.

"I'd be jealous too if I looked like you." I spat. I bit my tongue the second I finished and braced for the worst.

Shit, this is not the time, Alexander.

He raised his brows. "Well, you definitely didn't get THAT from your father." He chuckled.

"Where..." My voice ran dry as I looked behind him and saw some men standing there, guns in hand, but that wasn't what shocked me. It was Ben... standing beside all the men like he belonged there. What was he doing here? Was he with them?

"This is so fucking weird. It's like looking at him." Declan said reaching out and pushing my hair from my face before he grabbed it and pulled my hair back so my chin was tilted upwards and I was looking up at him. "I was going to have you killed, I mean, I don't concern myself with dealers asking about me, a lot of people talk about me, naturally." he chuckled, "But then I learnt you name... Richardson." his mouth twisted in disgust as he said my surname, "I'm going to say a name and you're going to tell me what it means to you, answer incorrectly and you'll join James. He doesn't look very good anymore, good thing looks don't matter where he's gone." he gave a light laugh.

I swallowed but didn't answer him.

"Carl Richardson." he said the name not even trying to hide the acidity in his voice, his face stayed calm.

I grit my teeth. He waited, his face unchanging.

"My father." I finally muttered.

"Just making sure." he grinned as he let my hair go and patted my head, "You." he chuckled as he stepped back and pointed at me.

I tried to move my arms and legs again but it didn't budge. I looked at my wrist tied to the chair's arms tightly. I wouldn't be able to break loose, even if I could, what would I do? I was surrounded. And Ben. How could he do this to Sergio? Was it because he chose to be with me? Traitor.

"You know, I was just going to have you killed because your search had become quite popular, but once I found out who you were, I couldn't. I can't kill Carl's son like that. Not my nephew. No, you deserve my own hand not someone I hired." he said.

Nephew? I narrowed my eyes.

"You want to know who killed them, don't you? That's what Ben tells me."

I looked at Ben and he smirked back at me. I shook my head slowly still in complete disbelief and shock that he was on their side before I looked back at Declan.

"I already know who did it. It was you." I hissed through my grit teeth.

"Oh, but you want more than that, don't you, kiddo?" He gave me another pat on my head. I hated that.

"Why the fuck am I here?" I hissed. I had always thought I wanted to know, I wanted to confront him but now that I could... I didn't want it anymore. Knowing how they died, if he explained it it would all just come back so much worse, like they just died but I saw it.

"Potty mouth. I knew he would be a shit father. Runs in the fucking family I guess."

"Fuck you, Bastard."

"Shut up." I broke a smile after he smacked me. He was so easy to tick off.

"I know someone who could teach you how to control your temper – or at least hide it." I thought I saw Ben smile but I could have imagined it, I probably did.

"We were having dinner at a house they were planning to sell. Your mom was so good looking by the way and her cooking... damn. Carl sure knew how to pick them. Just like our pathetic father." he said.

"My grandfather had one son." I hissed.

"That you knew of." he snapped at me.

"You're just like him. Spoilt little piece of shit." I coughed as he punched me in my stomach. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I was looking at him again. His dark eyes were identical to my own, his hair, his nose. He had a wider jaw than I did, but even so, he looked a lot like me. I guess my grandfather had really dominant traits. He grinned. "We had dinner, a 'family' dinner. Your father left to use the bathroom and I was with your mother. She was facing the fridge, getting some drinks, and I took my gun from my briefcase. She turned to ask what I would like and I shot her, in her shoulder. I did not want to kill her, not yet. She screamed, she looked so stunned," he chuckled.

"Shut up." I muttered, my teeth still ground together as I glared at him.

"I shot her in her abdomen next, low enough to break her spine, but nowhere that would kill her quickly. She fell, she couldn't move. She was trying to struggle, trying to speak. Probably ask me why. God, that was hard, she was so fucking gorgeous, it almost pained me to have to kill her, but I had to to make him suffer." he said frowning as he shook his head. I shut my eyes.

"Shut up." I repeated desperately trying not to picture what he was describing and failing dismally. "Stop." I could feel tears stinging my eyes. I didn't want to hear it.

"Your father came running in." I felt Declan's thumb run across my cheek taking a trail of tears with it but I kept my eyes shut because I knew I would be looking right at him if I opened them and it would make him happy to see what I felt, "And I shot him in his legs, quite a few times because he was persistent, I'll hand him that." He let my hair go and I dropped my head. I couldn't breathe, my chest hurt. Everything hurt and my sobbing wasn't helping. I was trying not to, but I couldn't stop.

"He was on the floor, dragging himself towards her, but I got to her first. I began dropping fuel on her and he began begging." he laughed, "Finally begging like he should have been from the start. He begged me to let her go, to kill him. He offered me everything, but at the time I was sure since he KNEW we were brothers he would give me everything he owned in his will. The look on his face when he realised I wasn't going to let her go..." he chuckled. "And then I drew the lighter, and he screamed. She was barely conscious but her screaming when the flames lit up –" he laughed.

I felt drained. All of that made him so happy... How could he do that? How could anyone do that? I sniffled as I gave up on trying to stop my tears. He grabbed my hair pulling it back so I could look at him once again. I shut my eyes not to give him the satisfaction as I shook my head from his grip and looked back down.

"Oh, the look on his face as he watched her burn..." I couldn't see through my tears as I looked down onto my lap. My mom didn't deserve to die like that... He grabbed my chin and lifted it, luckily I couldn't see his face either, "I let him watch until she was gone, until there was no more screaming, just cracking fire, and then I turned to him and I pointed my gun to his face and I was sure he would be happy about it, he had nothing more to live for, after all. What a boring kill that would have been, but then he spoke again. He began begging me not to kill him. He kept saying 'he's waiting' and 'don't let me do this to him'. I had no fucking idea what he was on about so I shot him." he grit his teeth. "It was great... until I fucking found out that I was getting nothing!" he shouted and I coughed as his fist met my abdomen again, "Because everything they ever owned was given to one person, and that person was to remain anonymous. You took everything! You ruined everything!" He hit me again, I barely reacted. I was numb, there was nothing he could do to me now. "But I guess I can't hate you too much." I blinked confused and saw a smirk shape onto his face, "Because I get to do it all over again and see that look on Sergio's face while you burn." He grinned.

I spat the blood in my mouth into his face and screamed when he stabbed a knife into my left hand.

"God, I wish I had kept your father alive so he could watch this." I let out another scream as he stabbed my leg. He didn't pull it back out, he twisted it a little as he smiled down at me.

"Stop –" my tone was begging him. I cried out as he extracted the blade roughly.

He laughed lifting my chin with the side of the bloody blade.

"Oh, Alex, we're just getting started. You have to be stronger than this, kid." I felt the knife cut my lip as he punched me in the face a number of times. I couldn't keep count with the pain shooting through my face.

I let my head fall when he was done, my face and eyes pounding as he stepped back.

"Goodnight, my little nephew." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair, "Don't kill him." his voice commanded as he walked out and I felt my chest clench in fear as the guys around Ben smirked. He was staring at me emotionless; it was becoming harder to see them as my eyes grew.

In the next few minutes I was swarmed by punches and kicks while I prayed that I would get knocked out just so the pain would stop.

*****

Nope, Declan's not Sergio's dad, lol.

Thank you for reading. There are about three or four chapters left 0_o...

Please tell me what you think, vote and share :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.4K 3.1K 20
• The Twisted turn of a (Boyxgirl) ' meet (BoyxBoy) • They say once you find love it should last forever, Love is something I do have, but forever i...
2.8K 80 11
Characters; Alex Love (Main Character) Dj Hills (Main Character) Jayceon "Jay" Stone (Main Character) Treyvon Knowles (Main Character) De'Ja Smalls (...
12.4K 685 60
Everyone was charmed by Leo's bright smile but behind it all, he could barely keep it together inside. From taking care of his sick mother to sufferi...
1.3K 76 30
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...