Our Families-Hetalia MPregs a...

By Matsuno_Jyushimatsu

Hetalia countries and their families. Characters do not belong to me, they belong to Hidekaz Himaruya. The on... More

GerIta- Pregnant?
Ti amo, idiota.
Big Brother Sealand
Adding On To The F.A.C.E Family
Adding On To The F.A.C.E Family Part 2
Author's note
DenNor Fluff
PruCan Fluff
Baby Kristiane and Baby Demetrio
Emrik and Sealand
GerIta Fluff
Surprise. Don't Kill Me.
Are You Ready, Liet?
Luck
GiriPan Fluff
Twins
SpaMano Fluff
Cuddle Me, Al- Veggie Burgers
Pianos and Guns
Mama Finland's Approval
Surprise...Again...
Lazy "Mommy"
Hello!
Picnic
Emrik's First Steps
Baby Adeline
First Date
First Kisses
A/N:
Our Future
Audra and Aleksy
Amusement Park
Lilja and Jiang
Finally
About The Kids
Väinämöinen-Oxenstierna Family
Sleepover
Author's Note
New Friends
Author's Note...Again
I'm Sorry
Hello
Baby Number Three
Update
A-Kon
First Friend
I'M SO HAPPY
Please Read
Matei
Demyan
I'm Happy
Help
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME
Important
Years Later
Stronger
I'm So Sorry

Let's Talk

703 19 5
By Matsuno_Jyushimatsu

K guys so here's the huge time skip I was talking about. I'll go ahead and make the list of ages so bear with me if this takes long because I have to figure it all out. I'm also gonna occasionally write from someone's POV. TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER-SELF HARM

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Dorian's POV)

My name is Dorian Kirkland-Bonnefoy. My birth name is Gemma. I am the personification of Paris, France and I am 15 years old. My fathers, England and France, are very supportive of me and even call me Dorian, use male pronouns and they got me my first binder for my 13th birthday. I have an older sister named Adeline. She's 17. I've also got a little brother named Luca who is 9. My family, along with the other nations and cities are very supportive. My problems, however, are the disgusting classmates I have to deal with. Now, I'm not the only transgender city. There's Aphrodite, the personification of Athens, and Leiv, the personification of Aarhus. I do have friends, but...I feel alone. I feel as if I'm just this empty space with no one to talk to, to share my innermost thoughts with, to spend hours talking with.

My best friend, Eyvindur, knows this and tries his best to be that person. He means a lot to me and he's by far one of my biggest supporters. I can talk to him about anything and everything and he's always there no matter what. Even now. When I'm crying my eyes out in my room while listening to music. Why am I crying? Well, I'm feeling horribly dysphoric today and school did not help with that. At all. I've become a target for the same six people. They're idiots, really, but I can't help but believe the things they tell me. You'll never be a boy. You're better off dead. No one needs you. Everyone would be happy if you killed yourself. You're just a fucking tranny, a waste of space.

"They're right, though. I'll never be a boy!" I yell, choking back the tears I've managed to control. Eyvindur, the personification of Akureyri, looks at me sternly and grabs my shoulders.

"Dorian. Look at me," he begins, "You may not be biologically male, but that doesn't make you any less of a man. I mean, you're not a man. We're just boys right now. But you get what I mean. You shouldn't even listen to those assholes. I mean, they think the Earth is flat. Hey, look at me. In a few years, you'll start HRT, after that, you'll get top surgery. And, if you want to, you'll get gender reassignment surgery. A few years seems like a lot but it's not. And I'll be beside you every step of the way. You're my best friend and you mean everything to me," he says with a bright smile. I hug him and smile slightly into his shoulder.

"Will you really?" I ask.

"Of course!" he yells back. He pulls back and smiles before ruffling my hair. I laugh a little and lay back down on my bed.

"So, something less depressing, have you told your dads that you're super gay?" I ask him. He turns, his golden eyes meeting my aqua ones.

"Hell yeah."

"How'd you do it?" I ask him.

"I painted my whole body the gay flag and walked into their room while they were asleep and woke them up, shouted 'I'M GAY AS HELL' and left," he said, smiling. I laughed at his stupidity.

"Dumbass. Why'd you paint your body?" I asked.

"Why not. It was a pain in the ass to wash off but I did it. Mostly," he replied. I sat up.

"Oh my God. How many of us are LGBT+?" I asked seriously.

"HOLY SHIT ALL OF US ARE LGBT+. THE ONLY STRAIGHT ONE IS APHRODITE AND SHE'S TRANSGENDER," he yelled while laughing.

"Damn gays. Making their kids gay," I jokingly said. Eyvindur laughed and slapped my arm playfully. (I'm awful. My sister and I jokingly say shit like that)

"Oh, yeah. I'm spending the night. It's your turn to sleep on the floor," he suddenly said.

"What the hell. No it's not. It's your turn," I said back.

"Nope. Did it last time," he said back.

"Let's just share the bed like normal people," I said, not wanting to try to prove him wrong.

"You'll probably grope me," he said with a smile. I laughed and slapped his arm.

"Fuck off. That was an accident," I said while laughing.

"I was too," he said seriously, making finger guns afterwards.

"Shut up, idiot," I said with a laugh. There was a knock on my door and my dad walked in. (He'll say dad when it's England and father when it's France)

"Dinner's ready, love," he said. I shot up and grinned, Eyvindur following suit.

"YESSS," we shouted, making my dad chuckle. We ran downstairs and saw that there was black pudding, quiche lorraine and some blueberry scones, which were not burnt as shit. Weird. We usually just eat stuff like pasta or chicken. Normal stuff.

"Dad, is someone coming over?" I asked. He nodded in response.

"Your brothers are coming over," he said with a smile.

"Gee, I have four of them that are grown up. Be specific," I replied as I began to serve myself. Eyvindur was already serving himself and looked like he was going to eat everything my parents made.

"All four of them are coming over," he replied simply. Well, okay. That's stressful.

"Oh," I said. I heard rapid knocking on the door and quickly set my plate on the table and went to open the door and was greeted with a pair of arms picking me up and hugging me.

"You're so big, Dorian!" America yelled with a laugh.

"I'm the same height as last time, you dork," I said while hugging him back. Canada and Prussia arrived just as he set me down and ran to the door with huge smiles on their faces. I proceeded to hug Allen, Matthew and Gilbert and let them in. Right now, it was November and all of us lived in New York City. The reason for this was to make things easier between all of the nations. Each nation chose an official they trusted greatly to inform them about what's going on in their countries so that they were all aware and were still able to have meetings and make decisions. It also made it easier for them to raise all of us.

I took all their coats and hung them up before walking back to the table, joining Eyvindur. He looked so uncomfortable and nervous. I wouldn't blame him. They all probably thought we were dating or something and, let's face it, my family is intimidating. Well, not all the time. But you get what I mean.

"Sooo, you and Eyvindur dating?" Allen asked me with a smirk. My cheeks flared up in a furious blush and I hid my face with my hands.

"No!" We yelled in unison, causing him to laugh.

"No need to freak out, was just a question. Even if the answer was yes, I wouldn't have told anyone here. They'd kill him," he said while wrapping an arm around the white haired boy. His gold eyes widened and he looked at me, clearly afraid.

"Allen, you're scaring him. They wouldn't kill you, Vin. He's kidding," I replied with a smile. Pffft. Fucking lie.

"Yes they would," Allen said to him.

"Allen!"

-----------------------------------it's easier to write like this. time skip to after dinner------------------------

"I think Frederick has a girlfriend," Prussia said with a grin. My father looked up with a huge smile.

"Finally! Mon petit fils has charmed a girl," he yelled.

"Who is it?" America asked.

"Aphrodite. She's really sweet and she's beautiful," Canada replied.

"Ja. They've been best friends since they were five years old," Prussia added. I smiled. So the nerd has a girlfriend. (i just realized that Frederick, Melina, Parker, Alexander and Devon would be Adeline, Dorian and Luca's nieces and nephews)

"How'd he manage that? He can hardly speak to girls," I said with a laugh.

"You should see the way he blushes and stutters around her. Can't even get a single word out," Eyvindur said.

"I'll teach him how to talk to her properly now that they're dating," Alfred said with a smirk.

"DON'T!" We all yelled in unison.

"What the hell, guys. Why not?" he asked

"Babe. Do you remember what you said to me when you asked me out?" Allen asked. Oh God. I don't think I want to know. I don't know if I should expect something dirty or something completely stupid.

"No. What'd I say?"

"You said, 'Are you a burger? 'Cause you could be the meat between my buns,' and I stared at you and you said 'Please go out with me,' Remember that?" Allen said. America's face went completely red and everyone in the room laughed.

"You're not teaching him how to talk to her, Al," Canada said with a laugh. America buried his face in his hands and groaned.

"I hate you, Allen," he said.

"No you don't. You married me. We have three kids," he said with a smirk. It's weird to think that these four idiots are my brothers. They're so old.

"WE'RE NOT OLD!" They all yelled.

"Oh shit, did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Language, Dorian," my father said.

"Désolé," I said while rubbing the back of my neck. Eyvindur leaned over and asked if we could go to my room because he wanted to talk in private.

"Please. It's important," he said with pleading eyes. I nodded.

"We're gonna go upstairs," I said.

"Alright," my parents said.

"We can have a much needed conversation now," Matthew said. Well, okay. Must be pretty serious if he was waiting for us to leave. I waved back to everyone and walked upstairs (A/N:Holy shit I forgot about the other two. Oh well. Let's just go with Adeline and Luca going upstairs after eating) with Eyvindur close behind me. I closed the door once we walked in, and noticed he was standing in the middle of my room. I walked up to him and was going to ask him a question but before I could, he wrapped his arms around me and started crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked after hugging him back. He sobbed into my shoulder for a while before he could answer. While still hugging him, I walked backwards so that we could lay down because I knew it'd be a while before he could stop crying. I stroked his white hair and held him tightly.

"Can you tell me what's wrong, Vin?" I asked quietly. He nodded slowly and looked up from the crook of my neck. I took his red glasses off of him and wiped his tears. He sat up and pulled up the over-sized sleeves of his gray jumper and what I saw brought me to tears. All over his arms were cuts, some old and some new, maybe from yesterday.

"I'm sorry, Dorian. I'm so sorry," he said as more tears streamed down his flushed cheeks. I pulled him back down and hugged him tight and let him cry into my shoulder again. How did I not notice? He's my best friend. I can read his mind at this point.

"What happened?" I ask him. He sniffles and I begin running my fingers through his wavy hair.

"Some people at school found out a few months ago that I'm gay and have been harassing me non-stop. But it's not just verbal. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done this to cope with it." He rubbed his cheek and revealed a bruise. He covered it up with make up...

"You should have told me right when it happened, Eyvindur. I wouldn't be able to do anything myself but you know Haku or Nikolai would have. Any of them would have. Listen, you're my best friend and you've gotten me through a lot. I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you, And if you ever think that no one needs you, I do ," I whispered to him. He hugged me tighter and continued crying.

---------------------------------small time skip of like 20 minutes-------------------------------------------------

My brothers were still here and I could hear everyone downstairs. I was still holding Eyvindur, who still had a few tears rolling down his cheeks. I began humming I Will Follow You Into The Dark to him, hoping he'd stop crying soon. After the first minute, he began quietly singing. I loved his voice. It almost sounded like City and Colour (A/N: you guys should seriously listen to City and Colour. Here's a song: Sleeping Sickness. I'm listening to The Girl as I write this) and his voice was so soft. I can imagine what you're thinking. 'Dorian, do you like him?' Here's my answer. Yes. I do like him. A lot.

"Why don't you sing?" Eyvindur asked me, resting his chin on my chest. Don't worry. My chest isn't big and I'm wearing a binder.

"I'm not good and I don't like how girly I sound," I said back, avoiding eye contact. He smiled at me.

"I think you sound really good. And that's just you humming," he replied. I blushed.

"You're just saying that," I said to him. He looked down and shook his head, tickling my nose with his soft hair.

"No I'm not. You do sound nice," he said.

"Well, thank you," I said back. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed before closing my eyes.

"Thank you for listening to me, Dorian," he said quietly while poking the tip of my nose.

"Of course, Vin. I'll always be here for you," I replied. I was absolutely not prepared for what came. If you told me last month this would happen, I would've laughed so hard. Eyvindur kissed me. It was just a peck but I blushed furiously. I covered my mouth and looked at him with wide eyes. He sat up, allowing me to do so as well. He looked down at his hands, a blush covering his entire face, making even his ears turn red.

"Sorry..." he whispered.

"Look at me," I said. He slowly looked up and closed his eyes tightly, probably expecting me to freak out. Instead, I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He was shocked but eventually kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my neck, causing us to fall back onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. His lips were so soft. I can't believe this is happening. We kissed until we had to pull back for air. And no, it wasn't like a fucking French kiss. No tongues involved.

He rested his head back on my chest, my arms still wrapped around him. I kissed the top of his head and smiled.

"So are you my bitch now?" he jokingly asked, making me laugh.

"Who said I was the bitch?" I replied. He laughed quietly and kissed my cheek.

"So are we boyfriends now or...?" he asked.

"No. We totally kissed without any feelings at all. Of course, you idiot," I said with a grin.

"Good. Then I guess that grope worked out for you," he replied.

"Shut up, you little shit. That was an accident."

"You sure?" I looked down at him.

"Do you want us to break up already?" I asked jokingly. He laughed and shook his head.

"Sorry, sorry," he replied with a smile. I sat up, still hugging him. I kissed his cheek and smiled into his shoulder. Eyvindur was my boyfriend. Not my boy friend. He was my boyfriend. And I couldn't be any happier than I was at that moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it. Should I write like this more? It was actually a lot easier. I mean, all this is 2,700 words. Please let me know how i could improve and what you want to read next. You can suggest a chapter idea and/or pairing/OC. I love you guys and thank you for nearly 11K reads. Thank you so much for sticking with me-Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.6K 140
Imagine yourself with your favourite Hetalia characters! Preferably for female readers.
84.4K 2.8K 40
Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's not great either. With vampires ruling...
1.5K 49 36
❥ Draw a circle; that's the Earth! Earth. A mighty planet loaded with hundreds upon hundreds of engaging countries. Individuals from everywhere co...