Better Me- Niall Horan Fan Fi...

By directioner_love_12

When Kate winslow moves back into her home town, she didn't think she would have nothing. She didn't think sh... More

Better me- niall horan fan fiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
AUTHORS NOTE
Last Chapter - Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Eight

80 2 1
By directioner_love_12

I walk with Niall into the large studio. He had finally gotten me up by promising me a foot massage later, i don't know, it sounded cool earlier when I was half asleep. 

Niall tells me to sit down on a comfy couch right in front of the booth, and I do. I take out my phone and scroll through twitter before I hear Niall start to sing and I shut my phone off. He stairs right into my eyes as he sings his solo in one of their new songs.

"Now she's feeling solo, since she went solo, hole in the middle of my heart like a polo. And it's no joke to me, Can we do it all over again." He stops and sings that part a few more times. His voice is pure Ecstasy. I don't understand how he isn't an actual angel. he is in my eyes a least.

He sings another one, glossy eyes locked on mine. " You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, And you'll never treat your self right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm Here, for you, Maybe you'll love yourself, Like I, love you. Oh." I feeling the back of my eyes sting and look up so the tears don't fall. He is singing to me, Niall knows how I can be insecure, but he is making me feel like I am perfect no matter what.

He smiles a little and starts his last solo for today. " They don't know what we do best, it's between me and you our little secret." He whispers and my heart flutters more than it should. I don't know what this feeling is, but I kind of like it.

We go to a late lunch at McDonald's and pick it up to go. We drive home and I immediately run to the kitchen to eat. I haven't eaten anything al day and it is 2:00. Niall brings the food into the kitchen and sets it down on the counter before taking a hamburger out and handing it to me. 

"Here ya go." He says and hands me it on a plate. I thank him and take a big bite. My cheeks flame red at my unlady-like ness and i don' even know why. I have looked my worst and probably my best with NIall, so I dont know why I am so nervous at the moment. 

I jump up onto the counter and sit down. Niall stands between my legs and continues to eat his sandwhich as I look at him. He smiles a little before swallowing and bringing his finger up to my face. He wipe to corner of my lips and i see it had ketchup on it. He brings that same finger up to his mouth and sucks on it.

"Yum." Is all he says before he turns around and gets his fries out of the bag. I sit there still. My heart racing, that oddly turned me on. Not good.

I take a bight out of my hambirger and laugh as Niall tries to eat ten fries at once. he ends up almost choking and im almost choking because I am laughing so hard.

"Shut the hell up." He grumbles and puts his hand over my mouth. His eyes are watery and his face is red. 

"But- ha ha- that was so- ha ha- funny" I get out and he lets go of my hand when I lick it. He giggles a little before full on laughing. 

"It was kind of funny." He says as he wipes ketchup off his white t-shirt. I sigh and put my legs around his waist to pull him into me. his face is inches from mine when I let my legs fall from his waist and I take the hem of his shirt in my hand. 

"Lift." I say and he doesn't loose eye contact for even a second as I pull his shirt off him. we stand there. Him shirtless. His shirt in my hand. He starts to lean in. I stay put, my heart racing. What do I do? Is he going to kiss me? I can see the color of his eyes perfectly right now, the way they twinkle like a candle flame in the moon light. I can see his nose, the way it goes down into a perfect slope upon his beautiful face. And finally I notice his lips, perfectly plump and pink, about to connect with mine.  Right as I close my eyes, ready to feel the soft velvet lips of his on mine, someone clears their throat. I jump and almost fall off the counter. Niall quickly puts his hands on my waist as He helps me down from the counter. I turn my head to see Harry.

"I knew it." Is all he says as he walks closer to us. Niall protectively puts an arm around my waist but stop when harry eyes it.

"All of the name calling, the bickering, the cuddling, how you are so protective over her, y'all almost kissing. The club thing that happened." My eyes go wide at his last comment and he scoffs. 

"You think I didn't know?" He asks and walks even closer. We are about 3 feet away from the sheep looking harry.

"You guys are dating." He says and smiles. I stop in my place and almost choke on air. I start to laugh as niall stays silent and I immediately stop.

"we aren't dating." Niall says, some emotion behind the conviction in his voice. I can feel a little piece of my heart break away when he says those words. I know niall and i aren't dating, but would it really be so bad? Would it really be so bad to be able to call him mine? To kiss him whenever I want to? to love him like he deserves to be loved?

"Yeah." i mumble and move away from niall so his arm isn't wrapped around my waist anymore.

"I'm gonna go and shower." I say and walk away before I can even look back. I hear harry say, "way to go man." Before I shut the door to my room.

I don't even know why I am sad, maybe because I want niall. It's just the way he smiles, the way his laugh makes a rainy day sunny. The way he has a happiness glow that makes a room light up. The way he can make me happy when no one else can, the way he loves me unconditionally. I just want to be able to know I can rely on him not only as a best friend, but as a partner. Some one I can sleep with at night as he cuddles me into his chest. Someone who I can make love with, over and over again. Someone who will make me feel special, for the rest of my life. 

I slide down the door as the tears fall. This is all I have ever wanted. Niall. That's the missing piece to this puzzle. That is the missing piece to my heart.

"Kate, open the door please." I hear Niall say as he knocks lightly on the door. I shake my head and sniff. 

"No Niall, I'm okay." I try to hide the strain in my voice from the tears falling down my face, but he knows me too well. 

"No you aren't." He says and knocks louder. I sigh and open the door.

"What's wrong?" He asks and walks into my room. He isn't used to seeing Me cry, I honestly don't do it a lot. I don't like to feel weak. I step back as he gets closer to me and the tears fall faster.

"Love, what's wrong?' He asks. I shake my head and sit down on my bed. 

"Just tell me what's wrong and I can fix it." He says. If only he knew, that he was my problem. He can't fix this.

"You can't." I say and hug my knees to my chest as I wrap my arms around them. He puts his hand on my knee and I flinch a little. He has a sad look in his eye but he stands up straight.

"I know you are stubborn Kate, I know you enough to know you don't cry, and I know you enough so I can tell when I have done something wrong." He starts and pulls at his hair. He is standing right in front of me but I feel like he is far away.

"Damn it Kate, why don't you understand? Are you confused too? Because I sure as hell am. I get this weird feeling whenever I am close to you. And I find myself counting every freckle on your beautiful face! And I have been having weird dreams about if me and you were- just," He stops and closes his eyes. I want those baby blues to reappear. But when they do, They are glossy and Crystal. "I love you, okay? I love you. I don't know when, I don't know how. But I do know I do. And no, I do not mean in the way you may love me or the way we used to love each other, I mean I am in love with you. I have been for a while, I just didn't want to admit it to myself. I thought you would hate me. And I never just dropped you either, I almost called you ten times just in a day, but I stopped myself because I knew you wouldn't feel the same. Because this is how I feel Kate, I feel like I miss you even when you are in the room next to me, I can feel myself thinking of you when i should be paying attention to our manager. I find myself feeling feelings I have never felt before. Because isn't that what love is? Feeling something you have never felt before. they say that falling in love is just like falling asleep, slowly and then all at once. And i'll be damned if that isn't the case here, because I want all of you. At every single moment of the day. Only you." He finishes and the tears almost pool over. I know he is trying to hold it in, unlike me who Is pretty much sobbing in front of him.

I do the only thing I can think of doing, I know he probably thinks I don't like him that way, but I do, I love him. I love Niall. "I love you." Is all I say as I full him by his naked waist into me. I connect our lips in a kiss full of lust and love. I have been wanting him to tell me those words for forever. And now that I heard them, I feel like everything is okay. I feel like I am finally free to be who I want to be, with Niall. 

He kisses me more forcefully as he slowly lays me back s I feel his tongue exploring my mouth. I can taste the sweet taste of Cherry coke on his tongue and I moan when he licks my bottom lip. I lay my head on the fluffy pillow as he pulls away. I run my hand down his chest as he slowly slips off my t-shirt. I don't feel uncomfortable at all. I feel more comfortable than I have ever been as niall lays himself onto me, our bare chests pressed together. He slowly unclasps my bra and slips it off.

He kisses my lips before trailing his hands down my chest, to my breasts, to my stomach and finally to the place I need him most. He slips his hands into my shorts and pulls them down. he looks up at me and I nod slightly. He slips a hand into my underwear and starts to rub me gently. 

"Niall." I moan and throw my head back. He kisses my belly button before taking his pants off and sliding down his boxers. He takes off my panties and I hear him hold back a moan at the sight of my heat.

"Please." I say as he slowly slides up me. His erection on my thigh as He kisses down my neck.

"Be mine?" He whispers into my ear.

"Yes niall." I say and he kisses my lips before lifting my legs so they are around his waist. He slowly slips himself in and I cringe as he stretches my walls. He kisses my lips over and over again as I adjust. This isn't my first time, but he is huge. 

"Move" I say and moan out when he slowly thrusts in. 

"We are going to take it slow, okay." He says as he rests his head in the nape of my neck and slowly thrusts into me. I buck my hips as his hits that spot that makes me go crazy. 

"Slow baby." He whispers into my ear huskily as he kisses it. He brings his lips to mine into a sweet kiss before he starts to speed up little, still so slow. I moan out as I feel my self nearing.

I can see everything right now, I can feel everything. I get to see Nialls face as he feels the most amazing he will ever feel. I get to see the way his eyes go dark with lust when I moan his name. I get to see the Niall no one else sees. And he get's to see me. The non guarded me. The me that is carefree but still reserved, the me that I know he loves. 

"I love you so much, fuck." He says as I feel him still. He thrusts a little faster before I feel myself tighten too.

"Let go." He whispers as we let go together. He thrusts while I ride out my orgasm, never have I felt this good in my life.  He lays flat on me and pulls out as he pulls the covers to cover us both. He lays his head on my chest and intertwines our hands. I play with his hair softly before I decide to speak.

"I love you too." I say and we both close our eyes, going into the most peaceful sleep ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 29
Ever wondered how its like to start new? No more annoying ex's or fake girls. Well that's how it is for me, as I move to England on my own. Little di...
43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
928 2 21
"Okay Hanna. This is your new life. You don’t have to worry about Jean or the horrible past you had to go through. But Hanna, what ever you do, just...
62.2K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...