The Lord's Favourite Dealer (...

بواسطة Shady_D

Alexander Richardson is a nineteen-year-old attorney in the making. He spent his childhood reading through hi... المزيد

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Epilogue.
Ties (Jordan and Benjamin)
Sergio's POV
Please rate this book!

Chapter 48.

13K 558 79
بواسطة Shady_D

Chapter 48.

*****

"He's going to have some crazy jet lag because of you." Claire frowned at me as she shook her head.

"Him driving nine hours has nothing to do with jet lag." I replied pointedly.

Claire still didn't know about the drugs and everything and Jordan, Shiloh and I all agreed it was for the best. There was no point in making her worry about any of that. Jordan was still not very friendly towards Sergio but Shiloh was civil in his presence.

We had gotten back from the lake house about three hours ago. I had learnt this morning that Sergio liked travelling in the dark, which is why we left the lake house at 12 AM in the morning. When we got back Sergio got someone to somehow find space on a fully booked flight for him. He felt bad about what I had told him David had said and decided he was going to spend a couple of days with his brother before he got back to work. I was happy about it and annoyed at the same time because he would be gone and when he got back I probably wouldn't be seeing him again until his work was done, I was a lot more happy than annoyed though.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Ezra's being kept in the hospital a few more days than previously needed."

"Why?" I asked concerned. Has one of his wounds gotten infected? Did his lung collapse again?

"Well, Ezra and Kingston came up with this amazing idea to try and ride a wheelchair down the hospital stairs sometime last night." Claire rolled her eyes.

"What? Are they okay?" I asked.

"The kid's got a broken leg and wrist now, Ezra's shoulder stitches tore open but he landed on Kingston's arm, which explains Kingston's wrist." Jordan shook his head. "The stitch was fixed." he added.

"They need to be friends for the rest of their lives." Shiloh grinned.

I laughed. "How did they get by all the doctors?" I asked.

"No idea. Good on them for the secret agent skills their developing." Jordan smiled.

"Yeah, we should get them ice cream." I said.

"Oh my God." Claire face-palmed herself.

"To comfort them!" Shiloh said.

"You guys are idiots. I'm going to the mall." I saw Shiloh's eyes widen in fear and almost laughed.

"Mind if we go go-carting?" I asked.

"No, I'll meet some of my girls. See you later, Baby." she kissed Shiloh before she hugged Jordan and I and left.

"I love you." Shiloh smiled at me.

"Everyone does." I smirked. I laughed as both Jordan and Shiloh shoved me.

"You're supposed to be the humble one." Jordan said, "Let's go."

"We're actually going to go go-carting?" Shiloh asked.

"Yeah, I can't remember the last time I went there." Jordan said.

"Can't we just stay here? I haven't slept yet." I frowned.

Driving back, Sergio decided he wasn't going to let me sleep like I had let him, every time I got drowsy he would turn the radio on loudly until I got used to it and he began to spray water into my face while whining about being lonely.

"No." Shiloh replied with a smirk.

"You're great friends. No, really, you are." I said bitterly.

"We know."

I rolled my eyes knowing there was no way we were just going go-carting. After wards Jordan would want food and then Shiloh would want to go swimming and then they would both want to go to a club (usually these plans included Claire and she would drag us to a few shops before the club part).

A knock on the front door had me praying it was someone that could disrupt our plans.

"I'll get it," Shiloh walked out of the kitchen.

"I'll drive." I said and Jordan grinned as he grabbed a beer from the fridge. We're definitely going to a club later.

Shiloh walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"Some kids, I guess. No one was there when I opened the door." He said.

"Oh! Maybe we should –"

"No." Shiloh and I cut Jordan off sternly.

There was no way in hell we were going to play 'ding-dong-dash' for 'old time's sake'.

"Now, let's get out of here." I said.

To my surprise, the go-carting place was almost empty, only the people that worked there were around so we had the entire track to ourselves. We spent a lot more time there than we thought we would and by the time we left it was just past four in the afternoon.

We headed to a restaurant next to the go-carting place and got some food.

"One of you are driving, right?" Shiloh said as he looked at the beverages menu.

"If you pass out again, I'm leaving your ass in the club." I said seriously.

"I won't." Shiloh rolled his eyes. I glared at him, "Seriously, I have to meet my mom for breakfast tomorrow. I don't want a repeat of last time."

Jordan and I laughed as he frowned. Shiloh's mother didn't take likely to her son meeting her for breakfast while he still had a massive hangover.

"Besides, Claire got mad last time." He mumbled.

"Geez, I can't imagine why..." I said as I scrolled through my phone.

Jordan and Shiloh looked at me as their phones rang.

"Seriously? We're right here." Shiloh said looking at his phone before he glared at me.

"Oh my God." Jordan groaned, "What the hell is wrong with you? Give me that."

He snatched my phone and I let him. He frowned at me realising I had not put up a fight.

"Their backed up, aren't they?" He glared at me. I smirked as he shoved my phone back into my chest.

"One day – one day you'll do something fun and we'll make sure you remember it." Shiloh said.

"Really? That was fun? Well, I guess it's a pretty attractive cushion." I laughed as he tried to punch me from across the table.

"You guys done deciding your drinks?" It was the same waitress we had met when we walked into the store.

"I'm driving." Shiloh stated with a smirk on his face.

"No –" I began but they cut me off with their orders before the waitress walked off.

"I've got this." I snorted and Shiloh rolled his eyes, "Claire's meeting us at the club, she'll make sure we got things handled. Are you scared, Alex?" He smirked.

"Scared of what?" I frowned.

"It's okay, just admit it and I'll let you have your bottle of water back while we men sip on something stronger." Shiloh said.

I glared at him. "That doesn't work." I said, but inside I was quite annoyed he considered what they did more manly than what I did. Was hugging a cushion manly?

"Party Mom."

"I'm not –"

"Yes, you are. And scared. You're scared of people and you're scared of having fun." Jordan said.

"Here you go." The waitress put down each of our drinks in front of us.

"Oh, you won't have that, right? We'll trade. You can have my water." Shiloh began sliding his glass across the table but I grabbed mine and drank it.

"Fine, I'll play your stupid game tonight." I said. Jordan and Shiloh looked surprised for about a second before they shook their heads.

"Sure you will – hey!" Jordan glared at me after I drank his beer as well.

"You have nothing stronger?" I asked the waitress.

"Uhm... sure... we do." She said slowly. "Uhm –"

"Surprise us." Jordan smirked.

The waitress smiled nodding before she walked off.

"I'm not getting drunk." I stated.

"Alright." Shiloh chuckled, "As long as you're not sitting around doing nothing all night." he added.

I narrowed my eyes glaring at him.

-----

"Alex!"

I was sure someone just shouted my name and I tried to find out where it came from for about a second before I gave up and kept dancing.

"H-heeyy, wanna dance wi – uh – with me?" I grinned as I hugged some blond guy who had been dancing right beside me.

"No – no, he doesn't Alex." I felt arms circle my shoulders and pull me away from the guy. "I'm sorry about that, he's a little..."

"I don't mind." the man replied with a chuckle.

"I do." Shiloh shot him a glare as I tilted my head raised his hands. I grabbed the beer from his hand.

"Thanks." I smiled attempting to drink but the bottle was snatched from my hand and shoved back at the man by Shiloh.

"Okay, I think we need to get out of here. Damn it, where the hell is Jordan?"

"Dancing. Like everyone else." I pouted annoyed before I tried to move away from Shiloh, "Gerroff me, lemme dance – No, wait, dance with me!"

"I'm never being party mom again." I heard him hiss.

"You're- you're aaaa mom?" I asked slowly as I tried to find my words. "You're a handsome mom. Canna see her – him... it?" I looked at his stomach and narrowed my eyes. "Liar. It's flat."

"I'm done." Shiloh said.

"Wait – what is that?!" I temporarily freaked out as something buzzed against my leg before I gave a laugh as I fished my phone from my pocket, "Looook, it's – It's my phone." I lifted it fast and ended up hitting Shiloh's chin. He hissed and I squinted at him.

"Yeah, I see that. Do you wanna look at my car?" He asked, his voice sounded different.

I answered the phone, the name too blurry to read.

"Suuup?" I grinned at Shiloh hearing him groan.

"Alexander?"

"Sergio? Heeey, Baby. Where ar - are you? Are yooou here? I don't see you." I looked around.

"Is he drunk?"

"Dave? I'm – I'm not drunk. I don't drink..." I whispered before I giggled. "I do drink water."

"He's drunk... What the hell are you doing Alexander?"

"I am – Shiloh – can I dance with him? He looks lonely. Hey -!" A hand covered my mouth before my phone was taken from my hand. I heard Sergio hiss a 'Jesus Christ, Alexander.'

"Hey." Shiloh grabbed my arm and I stumbled slightly as he began pulling me through the crowd. I couldn't hear what he was saying, I wasn't trying to. I was trying to dance and walk while greeting some people.

"Claire! Jordan!" I yelled. Shiloh stopped and I stumbled into him.

"Yes!"

I laughed as Jordan mumbled a few incoherent things while Claire dragged him over to us.

"Shh." Claire said to Jordan.

"You're not my boss!"

"Shhh." I leaned close to him, "Do you wanna dance?"

"Yeah!" Jordan yelled.

"You can dance all you want at home, I swear." Shiloh said dragging us both through the club.

"Waaait – waait."

"What?" Claire asked as we stopped.

"Too fast." I gulped holding my hand up.

"Alex, you better not –"

"I... feel sick." I mumbled I groaned as I shut my eyes.

"Alex? You okay?" Claire asked and I felt her hands on my face.

"He'll throw up on you." Shiloh's voice warned.

"Throw her up?" I mumbled before I felt myself slump forward as everything blurry became black.

*****

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

242K 10.3K 17
I was sold to the Russian MOB when I was three years old. It's the only life I know. I am eighteen years old and the best assassin the MOB has ever...
246K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
1.1M 34K 53
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
231K 9.2K 30
Growing up, Julian Rivera always knew he was different. Instead of wanting toy cars, he wanted Barbie dolls. Instead of liking girls, he liked boys...