Sex Ain't Better Than Love (T...

By tianacreativ3

With the things that has happened in the past, Chyna agrees that she should start over once again. She has to... More

Sex Ain't Better Than Love (Trey Songz Fanfiction)
Sex Ain't Better Than Love Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nineteen

2.9K 98 4
By tianacreativ3

3 Days Later.........

Hakeem Michaels

Shit had been going down ever since Kate's birthday party. I fucked Tori again and my mind is fucked up. I need to stop this shit once and for all. But Tori is so fucking seductive and I can't help myself.

I laid on the side of my bed with my head in my hands. I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do with this hiddent secret and emotional thought; that's running through my fucking head. I had to Kate what I before explode. But first, I needed some advice from Chyna said. 

I got dressed and go in my Jeep. I drove over to Chyna's house. I knocked on the door and some girl answered. She was pretty; but I wasn't here for her. I needed to some advice fast before I give up.

"Can I help you?" The girl said. "Yes hi, I'm looking for Chyna. Is she here?" I asked. "Yea, hold on." The girl said. 

She closed the door and a few seconds of later; Chyna showed up. She came outside and closed the door behind her. Then she folded her arms.

"What happened?" Chyna asked. "I need some advice." I said. "I take it; you didn't tell Kat yet." Chyna said. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be here right now." I said. "So what is it?" Chyna asked. "How do I tell her?" I asked. "You just have to be striaght forward with it. I know it's hard telling her because you love her...."I stopped her. "I don't just love her, shit I'm in love with her." I said. "Ok, the next time you see Kate just have a private talk and tell her the truth." Chyna said. "I'll try." I said. "Ok thanks Chyna." I said. "Your welcome." Chyna said. "Well I'll see at school." I said giving her a hug. "Of course. Good luck." Chyna said hugging back. 

I turned around and got in my Jeep. I drove away and went to Kate's house. I guess I had to try to tell her now instead of at school or with the crew around. I needed to be alone with her before things get outta hand.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I really felt bad for Hakeem. I know he loves her; but he can't just do shit to break her heart. Kate and I come from the same background and when our hearts are toyed with; we don't play that shit. We literally will beat someone's ass til they fucking bleed and die.

After Hakeem left, I spotted Tremaine's car from the distance. I walked over to his car and got in. Tremaine was shocked that I even spotted him. 

"Are you spying on me?" I asked. "Nah, that's stupid." Tremaine said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I was curious why you were talking to Hakeem." Tremaine said. "Oh it's nothing." I lied. "You sure?" Tremaine asked. "Yea, I mean he wanted to get something for Kate for her belated birthday." I lied. "It's been a week." Tremaine said. "It's a late belated birthday." I lied. "Aight." Tremaine said. 

I felt relieved. Tremaine then started the engine and we drove off somewhere. I knew lying to Tremaine was wrong; but I knew telling him the real shit; was outta Hakeem's trust. I need to be trusted and I'm not giving up on anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 22.9K 49
Asia is from California lets see what happens when her dad gets a job in New Orleans and she has too move away from most of her closest friends and f...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
772K 33.4K 81
Leaving your past behind, trying to make a better way for yourself sometimes goes right. That is until it catches back up to you. Its been fours sinc...
1.3K 71 30
Old feelings are on the rise